1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

So it's just an arbitrary thing. Cool.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    @wlerin
    You missed a point: Mario coming here to publicly accuse me of holding a grudge against him with the insinuation I'm e-persecuting him ("Suspicion of abusing the like system for personal vendetta", how do you interpret this?), when I barely even bother to post around this forum these days, on the grounds of me expressing dislike at what was essentially to me a poorly-conceived, poor-taste, poorly-timed post -- this goes beyond the definition of silly and falls into willing defamation, actually.
    Normally I'm willing to let this nonsense slip, but someone had to make a mountain out a molehill for nothing and that part couldn't have been ignored.
    Again, if anyone was really so bothered by it, then by all means let's discuss it via PM where it would have been more free for us to talk about the topic, since this was neither the time nor the place for it.

Censorship? If you intend it in the sense of the original Latin meaning, censere, then yes: I do assess the posts, since the rating system allows me to. And if I find them to be offensively bad, then they may be held accountable for it. Otherwise, I don't know what you are referring to.

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    O---kay :|

I don't know why Mario thought it worth bringing up here, though I do know the two of you have quarrelled in the past and he probably thought this was a continuation of that.

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I've asked for an explanation and that's it. I'm not gunna add any comment to that bs lol Not even worth my time.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

lol, But Honestly, that's where stuff like this needs to be dealt with (Not here). That's how I dealt with it (When somebody gave me revenge Dislikes/Disagree), I went to the Mods and got it all situated.

• Like Like x 1
  6. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Suggestion... (since this IS the Feedback and SUGGESTIONs thread :awesome: )

Can we have all buttons “neutral”? Because in the end, who cares how many +’s & -‘s you have. It’s about all the cute “buttons” posted all over any given post. [hehe]

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Or at the very least bring back some of the other neutral options, and make Old neutral. Positive ratings seem to have something to do with rank names (as terrible an idea as that is) so they probably need to stay.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Pyreflyes

Pyreflyes Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Pyreflyes
    I know that there is a Gamer Thread in the forums, but it would be nice to have a gamer child section or whatever it would be called, which would have different sections featuring talks about game genres and platforms, instead of discussing gaming on just a single thread.

9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You can't give more than one rating to the same post as far as I can see. Once you've given a post any rating and you hover over the space where the ratings are, it'll show an "Undo Rating" button. So if you wanna change your rating from, I dunno like to dislike or whatever, I think the original rating is deleted automatically anyway.

10. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Instead of the old fashioned IRC, i would suggest Stage48 create his own Discord.

I see there's a will to revamp stage48, and i think add this to the to-do list would help the dynamic.
    Also because i went to the IRC and there's barely 5-6 mute person and a bot. Quite sad compared to other fandom where they talk 24/7.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    There exist some AKB/Sakamichi Discord groups but none of them are officially from Stage48. I like the idea of making an official, more well-known group.

12. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-official-stage48-discord-server-is-now-open.21990/

Maybe the thread is a little hard to see?

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
  14. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

About the rating system... Know what? I can then filter out people I do not like or because I have a very unpopular opinion that is seen as "pro-management" and "heartless".

Fine, I will retaliate.

After this, I would not mind if I decide to have my account deleted, since at this stage my caustic opinion is no longer needed now that I am despised by the local toxic fandom calling themselves "true fans" who expect everything on the damn silver platter and a C.J. where they'll be self-congratulating themselves for fighting the establishment for "abusing" their oshimen and calling for protests in those elite anti- pages (and fine, too, since I divested myself of "friends" on Facebook so as to eliminate the anguish of keeping up with the Joneses by comparing my timeline with someone else's highlight reel), and for that matter I no longer socialize with "true fans" IRL since I have no toys to show off nor something to talk about, anyway.

Sorry for being so snarly now, short of picking up a baseball bat. I'm simply disgusted just how toxic the MNL48 thread has become after the "true fans" have taken over the mindshare... so much for the "sanest" thread. It's now a tabloid where unfiltered and unverified info comes in.

I think I'm done. And the rating system sucks.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

The Retaliation system...? Sounds about right. :awesome:

16. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
  17. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

That's right. Rumor-mongers and the entitled in that thread can take a flying F.

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    do mods delete unrelated/useless/old&dead threads?

19. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Dead and useless and old threads die and get buried in the relevant threads. Unrelated threads are either moved to their proper place or deleted like advertisements.

20. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    I was browsing stage48 lobby and out of curiosity i checked the last pages and found stuff that's really not relevant anymore like this, this or this (the last one i think it breaks one of the forum rules about piracy)
    Although I'm aware that it's already hard to be a mod on s48 and deleting 10 years old threads isn't a priority