1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Upcoming Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I idn't check if this has been allready debated, anyway should there be a minimum requirements before being able to give any ratings ?
    I suspect some "secondary acounts" created especially to give <insert good or bad> ratings
    This kind of behavior allow a certain anonymity, in other words, a form of abuse of the rating system.

2. dutchie

dutchie Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name) Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Pretty sure the mods don't really care about the rating system, but anybody doing that is just plain pathetic
    But to add my 2 cents ... I'm not sure adding rules and regulation for everything is going to make this a better forum .... the few rules there are are pretty straightforward and by and large everyone complies with them and plays nice

in those cases they don't ... well then we have the unsurpassed @Cristafari and others mods to restore order (in those big red letters everybody dreads ;) )

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MaiAkikoChan

MaiAkikoChan Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    While we may not have rules for ratings, but there are rules for double accounts, right? Or double accounts =/= "secondary accounts"?

4. Crystelle

Crystelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami, Izuta Rina
    Yes, the rule can be found in the The STAGE48 Rules 2019 thread:

5. Mana

Mana Upcoming Girls

Not sure if admins read this thread but I don't know where else to say it; since the forums had issues the other day, now when I click on "your content", it only shows the posts I made after the forums got fixed (so only my posts from like 2 days ago until now) and nothing else... Before it had all posts I made since the creation of my account. I'm not sure if admins are aware of this, so I wanted to let you know, and hopefully you can find a way to fix it to be like before.

Edit: now that I looked again, it actually shows the one last post I made on Saturday before the forums stopped working on Sunday. so it shows only my new posts + one post from before, but nothing else. Before it had pages and pages and I could go back until my very first post on the forums.

6. David61

David61 Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I can only see a list of posts I've made since the start of yesterday.

7. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    If you can't remember what you have posted, go to your profile and look at recent activity.

8. Mana

Mana Upcoming Girls

I did that, and it does show more posts, but also only up to 22 (in my case). Since we could see the whole posting history in "your content" before, I think it's probably some issue with the forums that could maybe be fixed. is it possible to pass the message to the admins (or whoever is in charge of tech)?

9. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    For me it goes up to 14. When I click on 'Show Older Items' all that happens is that the button disappears without showing any more posts.

Also I've noticed that the Search function has completely disappeared from all the boards.

10. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Mods and admins use the forum too. We know that search doesn't work and that during the period that you couldn't post, we know that you could still give and receive ratings and have conversations. On my profile page, my recent activity goes back one week, but no further.

These things are complicated, beyond my own understanding. For the time being, search had to be disabled to allow posting to work.

11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Thanks for confirming that, hopefully it'll be fixed soon. As a workaround it's actually possible to search the forums using the standard Google search engine by entering 'site:stage48.net/forum' (without quotation marks) followed by the search term.

(one example: site:stage48.net/forum Watanabe Mayu asadora)

12. dutchie

dutchie Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name) Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    It's pretty obvious various indexes are borked and the database isn't quite as consistent as it should be....

that said ... I'm happy we're able to post again ... because I was starting to show withdrawal symptoms :D