1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    It's okay thank you, most of active JKT fans in this forum seem to have grown hence they don't have a lot of spare time to keep up with updating thread.

2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I don't think this should be a policy into the rulebook, but as a guideline, should geoblocked (outside of Japan - in other words, any videos that are only accessible inside Japan/with JP IP address) YouTube videos be hidden under a spoiler with a message saying that it's subject to geoblock?

I used to do that when I try to post Sakamichi groups' videos that are subject to geoblock.

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    That is not really a good idea. What's geoblocked for you may not be geoblocked for others. Not to mention how easy a geoblock is to bypass.

Too say nothing about how stupid regional restrictions are in the 21st century.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I agree with this second statement. I'm not in Germany right now but I know Germany has super strict copyright laws, and with this lovely company called GEMA, pretty much everything that includes music is geo-blocked. I know that they reached some agreements in 2016 but they're unknown to the public and I can't check, but I'm pretty sure that official music videos don't work in Germany. (Maybe @rka can confirm or deny this.) And then there's countries that are stricter on what women can wear/show etc., who might block the bikini videos or smth. And then there's videos that might use background music (like Best Of compilations or whatever) that might be blocked in Japan or Germany or smth, and not in the US or the UK or wherever the poster may be from. For example, I'm pretty sure the Dance Practice videos that a lot of girls have uploaded are blocked as well. There's so many different laws all around the world and it's impossible to check every time you want to post a video.

5. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    YouTube links show broken on Android but still play, thumbnail and link are fine when on pc.

6. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Oh we're back! That was one of the lengthiest down-times in recent memory.

7. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Yes. Yesterday I made an error reporting on stage48 account on Twitter and about 12 hours later the forum was back on line. Maybe that helped.

8. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Isn't it about this time of year the hosting needs to be renewed?

9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    June I believe. So yes, make sure to back up any important stuff you might have on this forum.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    From whois.net:

Domain Name: STAGE48.NET
    Registry Domain ID: 1008081555_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.tucows.com
    Registrar URL: http://www.tucows.com
    Updated Date: 2019-05-30T04:18:22Z
    Creation Date: 2007-06-02T19:34:50Z
    Registry Expiry Date: 2021-06-02T19:34:50Z

So it looks like it's OK for another year? (in theory at least...)

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    That's the domain name, which is a different thing than the hosting.

12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Could we sort STU48 members by units? It seems to be the closest thing to units and Naachan is the only one not part of a unit – and her thread is in the AKB48 section anyway. The only members that were never part of any unit are
    • Kuroiwa Yui (1st Gen)
    • Ozaki Mami (1st Gen)
    • Cho Orie (1st Gen)
    • Shioi Hinako (1st Gen)
    • Maemura Himea (2nd Gen)
    • Kondo Arisu (2nd Gen)
    And they are all graduated now. I don't know, I just think it might make sense

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    They literally just merged and renamed all the units. Seems way too transient for forum categories (or wiki ones).

14. A(KB)gent048

A(KB)gent048 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Hi guys where's the search button I can't find it!?

15. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ We've already said this before, and you weren't the first to ask that question.

16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I see it similar to how promotion or team shuffle works. But if I'm in the minority, I won't press the issue.

17. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    EDIT 6-26 now that I think about it this seems more an app problem than forum problem. Posted in app feedback.

Tapatalk mobile for Android (ver 10) doesn't like YouTube thumbnail. The links still work. Unless this can be solved by upgrading to VIP. anyone using VIP?

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I just saw that the BNK48 members are mostly still listed as trainees. I don't think any 3rd gen member has been added to the forum yet so please change the team names for BNK48 members to BIII or NV. Thank you

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    There are 26 trainees on the official site. Use the dropdown at the top to choose trainees rather than Team BIII (19 members) or Team NV (19 members).

Note: we don't have the power to create new sub-forums for the teams, which is why they are are listed under Members.

https://www.bnk48.com/index.php?page=members

I will try to go through the list later today. I see we only have 49 threads, which is less than 64 (26 + 19 + 19), so new threads are needed. New threads can be created by anyone, although there are certain standards.

" If you start a thread, you are expected to maintain the opening post and update it to meet certain standards. If you are not quite sure how an OP should look or what information it should contain, please ask one of the staff or look around to see what other threads in that section looks like." from the rules

20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't really mind if they are all part of the same thread rather than Team BIII, Team NV and BNK48 Kenkyuusei. I'd just like for the members' pages to have the "Trainee" removed and maybe the team name added, since there is more than one team now (similar to how the Graduated section looks, maybe?).

Thank you for your efforts :1st: