1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 - Philippines

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by atsuminaaa, Jul 26, 2011.

1. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
  2. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Thanks! Mas ok ung delivery ng news satin compared sa ibang lugar. Siguro kung nasa AKB pa si Sayaka, baka na mention din sya dun and nakilala ung AKB sa Pinas.

3. toUmoHitsUmori

toUmoHitsUmori Kenkyuusei

hello guys!!baket ngayon ko lang nakita tong thread na to..xD.tagal ko nang member pero puro lurk lang ginagawa ko..:lol:

4. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^Welcome! :)

5. _jakkechan

_jakkechan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^
    ^
    Hello Hello :D

6. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    uii hello po :XD:

7. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
  8. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    ^wow! kelan yan? and saan? :XD:

9. Silver Rain

Silver Rain Kenkyuusei

It was apparently yesterday (June 14, 2014), but it was in Tokyo.

I'm still hoping that I could see Sayaka in the Philippines.

10. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Original AKB Akimoto Sayaka is the Philippines ambassador

Actress Akimoto Sayaka the 20th, at Conrad Tokyo Annex in Tokyo, (25) was appointed to the Philippines tourism goodwill ambassador.

In the seat of the Philippine Business Mission reception, when it is introduced to a large number of guests attended, and received a letter of appointment from the Ministry of Tourism Ramon Jimenez · R · Secretary of the country on stage. "I was born in Manila in Filipino mother. This time, (in the ambassador that it also served as (28) actress apricot in 06, 07 years entertainment big dreams of from the time you enter the world) one greeting that makes is, added, "I'm glad. "There is very friendly personality, Filipino'm nice." Had pledged "more[​IMG], I want to convey the appeal to the people of many countries and Japan" and for a second home visited many times from childhood.

Akimoto had revealed from the time of the debut of AKB48 idol group, to have a Filipino mother and a Japanese father.

[22:13 June 20, 2014]

http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/f-et-tp0-20140620-1321157.html

11. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

12. Jisei

Jisei Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jcrasco
    Feel ko lng magkakascandal kaagad, i fe-feature sa FHM at parang VIVA HOT BABES ang gagawin ng PH sa MNL48 so in conclusion sana wag na nilang i tuloy :(

13. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Di pa naman agad na itatayo ng basta-basta, at alam nila na marami pang hadlang na kailangan na maiayos muna, lalo na kung paano ba hawakan nang hindi masira ang pangalan/brand; malaking puhunan ang nakasalalay.

14. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Di rin ako in favor dito, first one is ung level ng piracy, malaking percent ng kita nila nka base sa goods nila like cds and dvds, second thing is mahirap magkaroon ng malaking fanbase sa manila na willing gumastos ng malaki para sa idol nila. Ang mahal ng mga akb goods and tickets nila for ordinary people. Pero kung magkakaroon man, cla ung group na pwedeng gawan ng english version lahat ng akb songs with proper pronounciation. [hehe]

15. Jisei

Jisei Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jcrasco
    tama! @mincl17! na-imagine mo ba kung paano ang itsura ng MNL Handshake event? or how they are going to translate the chants and songs into tagalog? I hope they really think this through because something is really off about MNL48

16. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    If ever matuloy man, it'll be a lot different from AKB. Imagine the girls in akb kissing, ndi yan pwede satin. Maybe closer sa jkt siguro ung concept na medyo conservative.

17. Jisei

Jisei Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    jcrasco
    If ever matuloy man, everything will be different. From Handshake Events, to live performances, Music videos, Variety shows and the Idol - Fan confidentiality would diminish... well not entirely not not exactly as close as what AKB48 is doing with their fans in Japan. In the PH, i assume theres a BIG gap from the audience to the stage and there will be bouncers everywhere. All the fame will easily get into their head. So basically not being a hater here just saying that Not every aspect of AKB will be in MNL.

18. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well that would suck... You can't even call them a sister group if the mentioned things above will happen. :hmm:

19. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    WAAAA!! may thread pala na ganito dito...:lol:

I'm from Nueva Ecija nga pala

Sana may kapwa Noce Ecijano pa ako dito..:XD:

Anyways, siguro 1 year na nakalipas since nakilala ko AKB48...so, basically, I'm still a newbie :cry:

Yoroshiku!!

20. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Same here! Newbie din like you. Welcome!:)