1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 - United Kingdom

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by xxdelta, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    So I am going to be in Edinburgh this Saturday and I was looking at going to HMV. I have heard some large HMV stores have had 48G CD's before, does anyone know if this is actually true? I know some have stocked K-Pop again but don't know if they have stocked J-pop.

Sounds like quite a slow song, personally not a song for me but yeah they might like it. You say a little bit but wouldn't it be better to pick a song you like a lot?

2. yuko&jurinafan

yuko&jurinafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    actually, i take back that 'little bit' , i do like that song a lot :)

i liked that song from the time when i heard iwasa misaki sing it, in akbingo ep 179 :)

i think i've changed my mind about that song anyway. i changed to 'Anata to Christmas Eve' from 'SKE48 Early Christmas Unit Festival Day Performance'

i could even were my cape with it if i wanted :v:

i think if i remember rightly, it was the very first akb48 song i came across :v:

i was thinking about asking them in each letter, if they have time, if they want to watch the video that i made of the show

i wonder

i'd understand if they didn't want to, or don't have the time :)

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  3. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Question for anyone who's ordered a CD from Amazon Japan, do the CD's come in the normal Amazon box or is it something you can tell what's inside?

I only ask as it's easier for me to order stuff to my Office but I don't want people to see or be nosy about what's inside. Not that it's anything bad, I just don't like people in my business :)

4. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    All of my CDs are standard Amazon boxes, the only way it stands out is that it says it's from Amazon JP :p if bought directly from Amazon JP they would require a signature, so as long as your office is cool with that it should be fine ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    They do come in a normal Amazon box but I mentioned upthread that Amazon Japan seem to use boxes which are larger than necessary and rather flimsy. So far I haven't had any damage to any contents as they're wrapped in clingy plastic along with a stiff piece of card which is glued to the base of the box. However as I noted in my posting above, my most recent order had one magazine sent separately in a large box where one end had come open. The magazine was undamaged but it was on view to anyone who peeked inside and I'm rather worried that the receptionist at work might have been nosy, although at least the packing slip covered up most of the picture (which was of Mirurun in a bikini :oops:).

Consequently I'll now always order magazines from CDJapan who use much sturdier packaging. However Amazon Japan are cheaper, quicker and more reliable so I'll continue to order CDs and DVDs from them and hope that the packaging is always sealed properly.

6. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Alright, cheers guys :)

7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just had my latest delivery from Amazon Japan arrive in less than 36 hours from dispatch which is definitely a record (picked up at 11:39 JST / 03:39 BST yesterday and delivered at 15:16 BST today). What's more, it came in a rather smaller and more sensibly sized box as shown in the attached photo. Apart from some minor damage to one end all is well with it and as you can see it basically looks just like any Amazon package from the UK. (apart from some Japanese text!)

IMG_0921s.jpg

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  8. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Went to Edinburgh yesterday and it turns out the HMV there doesn't have anything 48G related not even any K-pop. The main London store got some and the other main stores were meant to get some as well but there was nothing in Edinburgh sadley.

9. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Got the first of the two CD's I ordered. Watanabe Mayu's Single from Last Year, I've been meaning to get it for a while so I thought why not.

It came in a largely oversized box in my opinion, but I can just recycle it anyway. I got the version with Magirashiteiru on it, though for some reason when I ripped it onto my Laptop all of the songs have the names from the Synchro Tokimeki cd which I don't own.

It came with Two CD's one with the music on then the other with the Deai no Tsuzuki (Fight Bookstore Girl) music video. It also came with a single photo as well with a picture of her on one side and her signature on the back.

tumblr_oacxgkQPWw1qjyn4ao2_4003.jpg tumblr_oaxa6t8E9w1t1dwzro1_400.jpg tumblr_oaxa6t8E9w1t1dwzro1_4000.jpg tumblr_oaxa6t8E9w1t1dwzro1_4001.jpg

10. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Has anyone used Air Mail here? I have Love Trip CD's being shipped using Air Mail and I don't know how customs works with it. I normaly use FedEx and the way they deal with customs is diffrent from others as they pay the charges then you pay them later.

A friend of mine got a package which he says came through Air Mail and the courier wanted payment there and then for it, has anyone experienced this?

11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Whenever it's happened to me I've been left a card by the postman asking me to go to the local Royal Mail Delivery Office where I have to pay customs charges and collect the package.

12. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Ahh that's good then, I was thinking that but after looking at other forums I saw more people saying that they had to pay there and then I got a bit worried haha.

Hopefully it'll be dropped at the post office in my village and not the office that's like 15 miles away and hopefully the charges aren't stupidly expensive. Thanks for the quick reply!

13. yuko&jurinafan

yuko&jurinafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    i finished it today ^^

DSC01192[1].jpg DSC01193[1].jpg DSC01194[1].jpg DSC01195[1].jpg

14. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Got my Love Trip CD today (which seems quite fast)

It comes with a Little Photobook which is nice. I got the Type B version.
    DSCN1769.JPG DSCN1771.JPG

Also I was wondering if anyone could tell me what this is for? Above the code it says Launch Event ticket but I don't really know what that is?
    DSCN1770.JPG

15. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Aaaah so you got the Limited Version! I was all confused because there was no photo...
    I only get the Regular Versions because of the photos so this should be for the Zenkoku handshake event. As in the lanes with multiple girls handshake events.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

16. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Looks like the mail services to here from Japan have been very busy this week as my package has also just arrived! :D This time I decided to order the Limited Versions as they were each about 200-300 JPY cheaper on Amazon Japan. I've never yet had a photo of Mayuyu in any of the Regular Versions of any AKB48 single I've received, so instead the money I've saved has gone to procuring one from Sakuraism.

17. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Didn't think I would get to join in, but just got my edition of Love Trip ^_^ though I'm curious why, considering I ordered this along with HKT's single and asked for it to come in as few packages as possible...also came in a box which is WAY too big just for one CD :p
    I didn't think I would ever get my oshis in the random insert photos, until I got both my NMB and Kami in their latest singles [hehe]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @MeoJim Tbh, I got a haul of SKE stuff, plus a few copies of Love Trip... I got my 2nd SKE oshi (Nao) & your kami, in my 2 copies of Love Trip. Now I'm looking for my Kami (Akane's UG & Baseball photos) & my 3rd SKE oshi (Egoten).

In my copies of Kin no Ai, Gin no Ai, since personally bought the 8 copies at Tsutaya, I got 8 of my Kami's shop bonus photos. X)

19. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've just randomly come across this article which appears to be from today's edition of The Bolton News (although the article itself doesn't have a date it's linked from the What's On section of the current front page of the online edition).

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/leis...ot_of_members___the_most_popular_one_has_48_/

(As we all know, AKB48 has rather more than 48 members but interesting all the same to see that a fan is given space in the newspaper to write about the group.)

20. ParuruYuria

ParuruYuria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda