1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. princessairbender

princessairbender Kenkyuusei Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui (8)
    I totally missed this, I'm sorry for not seeing it until now! I noticed that most of the new Team A/K had been updated and wanted to help out with the updating.
    Since the new teams are all updated now and the old kennins removed from said profiles, it would be a lot of work to undo. We could add something to the profiles saying "(This profile is updated according to AKB48's 12th Anniversary Shuffle, the changes will come into effect during Spring 2018.)"? :eek:

2. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    @DeJure I am okay with it if you want to proceed. I will continue to check the Trivia sections at my pace as I've been doing since, as you said, it's impossible to change everything at the same time. It's like with smaller things like the new profile infobox and the new categories. These are my priorities now, but they can't be all changed at the same time so there are still a lot of members with the old infobox etc.. It's normal.

@princessairbender No problem, thanks for your help! I suggest we leave the pages like that. I already put a note in the AKB48 12th Anniversary Shuffle page.

3. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    @princessairbender no worries! As @PetalidiStelle says, so long as it's been noted somewhere that these changes will come into effect in the future then hopefully people can live with the transition period :chuffed:
    Otherwise you'll be undoing all your work, just to redo it again 3 months later, which seems counter intuitive tbh :p

4. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @evile1690 What are we trying to decide? As long as the wiki is functional, easy to navigate, and accurate, then I'm cool.

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The wiki lists a DVD on the 9th album, but the DVD only comes with Type A, not with Type B.
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Bokutachi_wa,_Ano_Hi_no_Yoake_wo_Shitteiru

You do have that at the top, but not in the track listing. If something is on one type, but not the other, you usually add a (Type-A) in front of the track.

See Thumbnail as an example:
    DVD
    1. (Type-A) AKB48 Zenkoku Akushukai LIVE Digest

6. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Also on the 9th album page there's something wrong with the link for #SukiNanda (track 5), nothing happens when you click on it.

7. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  8. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    There isn't enough disk quota left, probably due to the objectcache being full. (At least that's the one reason that's clearly displayed here).

So in the least, one can either wait until it clears out of its own. If or when it even does that, but it seems that this has happened before on Stage48. Or someone could manually truncate it, but as there is no one with that level of priviledges active, I guess it's just a waiting game.

9. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    How long will it take for it's self-clearing?

10. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    @Shinga Kurukato if you were able to post at all, it has been already done ;) Stage was down for several hours, then again.

11. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    I was the first to edit after it was done...

12. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

1. Should we make a table for stage-part in all of sisgroup ? The format should be like this:
    Code Stage | Name Stage | Shonichi - Senshuuraku (remember, if there is revival, we should make it 3 columns in one box) | Recording release date (same like Sho-Sen case because there will be 3 releases of the stage)
    2. We need to check the word bugs for periodically (i found that many member JKT48 pages in there have a bug "Mirai ni Tibira").

13. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    @Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

1. I think it's a good idea.
    2. I sometimes notice those types of mistakes and correct the page where I see them first, but honestly editing all the pages is a lot of effort and most times I'd rather focus in more urgent edits.

14. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
  15. evile1690

evile1690 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Twitter:
    evile1690
    Basically the new layout of the wiki homepage.

I'm only suggesting we remove the Table Contents in the homepage since it seems unnecessary. Every other page would still have it.

====
    As for my 2c about the Member pages:
    I think instead of bullets and paragraphs, maybe we can do a "Member History" instead? Maybe break it down by year from her KKS days to the present or graduation. A lot can happen in a year and our oshis may have notable achievements (aside from SSK or Janken) during that time. I believe it would make it more easier to get to know about a certain member. Random trivia is good as well with bonus points where they found it (concert,theater,interview,variety show,documentary,showroom,etc.)

Also I think the Wiki has a citation function by default but it has not been really used.
    You can read about how to do it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citing_sources
    I encourage our contributors to read and populate our pages with sources!

16. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48#Concerts

Why does the pages for Concert 71 - 74 only include the setlist & performing members? There is no detail of the venue and the date. If I go from AKB48 wiki48 main page, I can see the dates. But, if I search on google and directly go to those concerts pages, I only see the title, performing members and setlist.

17. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

18. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Please someone updates Viviyona Apriani as the captain of Team KIII on Captains page, please!!

19. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
  20. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

Now, Team T attempts to do all of JKT48 stage. Should we add another slot for T5th until T7th Stage ? ._. Should we add info that all of AKB48 stage which has revived JKT48 (except A4 and K5 for now), will be revived by Team T (just write like this "Team T*th Stage") ? ._.
    BTW, don't forget A3 is revived by team T too... ;)