1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. takajuro

takajuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Twitter:
    takajuro
    Same, i can’t fix it. link= doesn’t works

2. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    @Shinga Kurukato, @takajuro please note, that while 48pedia indeed uses gallery, on Stage48 is Gallery2 instead, which is a template:
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Template:Gallery2
    I'm trying to hack something out of its history, but source is almost unreadable; it seems that @takajuro (yep ;) ) has hardcoded a lot of things there.

Back to the usage of template, link=whatever is a named parameter of template, so all its appearances are merged into one (with undefined value), accessible as {{{link}}} within the template. Numbers apply only to parameters without = within. So you should switch to gallery tag, because fixing such a template could be too much pain in 455, as proven above ;)

Useful notes about templates: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Templates

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Can I join Wiki48? Pages of my oshimens are incomplete.

4. plinkohenry

plinkohenry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jujingyi
    One disparity I find it weird is that why are the trainee system named so differently like the TPE48 one is named as Trainees (研究生) but for SNH48 Group, it is named as Research Students (预备生). Me being someone who is fluent in Chinese would like to say that 预备生 is not the same meaning as Research Student and vice versa.

If it's me, I would have corrected the title to be:
    TPE48 Research Students (研究生 or Kenkyuusei) instead of TPE48 Trainees
    SNH48/BEJ48/GNZ48/CKG48 Team Trainees (Team 预备生) instead of E.g. GNZ48 Research Students

Fact: 预备生 in English means Preparatory Student (a.k.a Trainee) while 研究生 in English means Research Student.

• Like Like x 1
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    You'll have to send a message to natsu-kun on IRC

6. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I want to know what does IRC mean...

7. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
  8. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Hello can someone update Okta and Manda (from JKT48 trainee) theater position on their profile page?
    She performed as substitute in Ai no Iro in KIII4, Skirt Hirari/Locker room boy/Wimbledon/Blue Rose/7ji 12fun/Ame no Pianist/Himawari/Jean da arc/Arashi no- in Believe K3 (That's a lot of song), 7ji 12 fun under in J4, Bird/Rider under in T4.

She performed Return Match/Blue Rose/7ji 12 fun/Jean Da Arc/Skirt Hirari in Believe K3, 7ji 12 fun under in J4, Bird/Rider under in T4

Thank you very much<3

9. PetalidiStelle

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I felt like doing stuff in the Wiki and created an Infobox for TV shows. It's not top priority because it's not what people visit the most, but the TV show pages are awfully underupdated (and in turn, that might be the reason people don't visit them much) - except for Nogizaka's, which I'd like to thank @Generic_User for.
    I'm not editing as often as before, so it's intended to be something to introduce slowly, but I'd like to get some feedback.

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB_1ji_59fun!

My other project is completing graduates' pages, btw. The most important thing to do in that matter is probably changing all infoboxes. If someone wants to help with that, it would be appreciated.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Bee

Bee Kenkyuusei

Would like to edit grammatical mistakes, etc (such as the horrid NMB48 page) and add content for Produce 48 such as Profile pics of the AKB girls, a wiki page for them. Already messaged natsu-kun, any chance I could get editing privileges.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Please fix the trivia of Everyday, Katyusha / UZA, this is not first senbatsu of Ni Made Ayu Vania Aurellia, she was made senbatsu in LOVE TRIP.

12. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    I'm pretty sure Produce48 is not a sister group, so why put it in the Main Page?

13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Please contact natsu-kun in the IRC chat (little link next to Translate48 at the top of every page)

14. Bee

Bee Kenkyuusei

Added every single PD48 profile pic to each participant's gallery (exception being NGT as their profiles have not released), any idea on whether I can start a Produce 48 wiki show page or nah.

15. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    go ahead

16. PetalidiStelle

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Sure, if you notice it's already in the AKB48 page as a Survival Show.
    The page for AKB 1ji 59fun has the template I finished editing recently, if you'd like to use the Infobox and create the AKB48 Survival Shows category.

By the way, if someone has some feedback about the TV Show template, let me know!

17. takajuro

takajuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Twitter:
    takajuro
    Let’s do it, if you help with the change.

18. takajuro

takajuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Twitter:
    takajuro
    I don't understand how to solve the problem :( If someone can fix it, we would appreciate it very much

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

In JKT48 web, the lyrics for J4 and KIII4 have been released while Studio48 won't released any JKT48 songs anymore. May I place the link on the song page ?

20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    None of us can give you access to creating a Wiki48 account. If you want lyrics to be added to Studio48, then please go and do that in the respective thread Lyrics and Translations. The Wiki48 pages only link to lyrics put on Studio48. If you want lyrics to be added, please post them in the "Lyrics and Translation" thread (if you've got the original language and lyrics, even better) and wait for them to be added. They get added in bunches