Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. gotbild

gotbild Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Ok, now it's time for me to show what I've found about Revival Concert. A great Thanks to all who have helped me. I've done this mostly for myself but I share it with all who wants. And espessially for those who updates Wiki, now you will have some jobs. :D You all find my Word Document here: http://gotbild.se/filer/revival.docx

I'm a bit more elaborate than normal but that's my style. So for all songs you find time, kanji, romaji, Swedish translation and at last the members. Sometimes there is another time at the end and that is if they are talking before next song starts. Not every time. The time is Computer time, DVD players have some other time counting. If the title is in English I don't need translation. Regarding the first MC when they presents themselves I've noticed in which order they appear, in other MC:s in which order they are standing, from left to right. That's for me if I forget who is who. [hehe] In the bottom a list of participating members, sometimes with other information.

You are free to use all my data, I hope there will be no errors. But as you know, even the sun has got spots. I also post member lists I've skanned from the included booklet. I've replaced kanji with romaji and added some other text.

A1.jpg A2.jpg A3.jpg A4.jpg A5.jpg A6.jpg B3.jpg B4.jpg B5.jpg H1.jpg H2.jpg K2.jpg K3.jpg K4.jpg K5.jpg K6.jpg S2.jpg S3.jpg SDN.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sato Sumire
    Hey shouldn’t “AKB Idolling!!” be under the main page for collaborations since they released their own single? (Chuu shiyouze!)

3. David61

David61 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ogino Yuka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  4. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    The new layout for JKT48 Trainees' Pajama Drive
    Is it more complicated or more shorter ?
    Screenshot_20180709-152924.png Screenshot_20180709-152946.png Screenshot_20180709-152959.png Screenshot_20180709-153020.png

5. wlerin

wlerin Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Mutou Tomu
    There are too many one-shot collabs, imho. Although if you want to make the page...

6. takajuro

takajuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Natsuki
    Twitter:
    takajuro
    Is unnecesary, the main page is only for the Groups, Produce48 is a exception.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk