1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sato Sumire
    Hey shouldn’t “AKB Idolling!!” be under the main page for collaborations since they released their own single? (Chuu shiyouze!)

2. David61

David61 Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name) Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Ogino Yuka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    The new layout for JKT48 Trainees' Pajama Drive
    Is it more complicated or more shorter ?
    Screenshot_20180709-152924.png Screenshot_20180709-152946.png Screenshot_20180709-152959.png Screenshot_20180709-153020.png

4. wlerin

wlerin Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Mutou Tomu
    There are too many one-shot collabs, imho. Although if you want to make the page...

5. takajuro

takajuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Natsuki
    Twitter:
    takajuro
    Is unnecesary, the main page is only for the Groups, Produce48 is a exception.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

6. gotbild

gotbild Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    So, nobody have used my data for updating Revival Concert? Maybe too much job? :D No problem for me, I've done it mostly for myself.

7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    I apologise for not helping out whatsoever but kudos to you for pulling through with the project!! The only pages I've ever invested in didn't take more than a day to update, so I really commend your hard work on this.

8. husna212

husna212 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Twitter:
    kshsn212
    Is any admin active here can help to update Ikoma's thread?

The details are in the spoiler:
    On Media Appearances section:
    Stage Plays:
    *Mahou Sensei Negima! ~Okochama Sensei wa Shugyo-chu!~ (魔法先生ネギま!~お子ちゃま先生は修行中!~) (2018)
    *And a correction: For "Mom's Mars Exploration", the actual title is actually "Moma's Mars Exploration" (モマの火星探検記) (I know it's just a simple typo, but it carries a totally different meaning)

Dramas:
    *Hoshikuzu Revengers (星屑リベンジャーズ) (2018)

Radio Show:
    *MBS The Hit Studio (2017-2018)

And if it's allowed to add member's regular variety shows that's unrelated to the groups:
    Variety Shows:
    * JUMP Undercover Mission Police (特捜警察ジャンポリス) (2014- )
    * Riku Kai Ku Konna Jikan ni Chikyu Seifuku Surunante (陸海空 地球征服するなんて) (2017- )
    * eGG (e-sports Good Game) (2018 - )

Her new profile picture after graduation (2018):
    DkFBOGoUYAERuTL.jpg

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    I wanted to ask, where are we getting the release dates for the singles on BNK48's profile? And I'm also wondering why "Kimi wa Melody" is put up as the next single?

I'm asking because I'm using Apple Music and I recently downloaded BNK's music;

Aitakatta on the wiki: 8th August 2017
    Aitakatta single on Apple Music: 6th July 2017
    Aitakatta EP on Apple Music 7th August 2017 (including Oogoe Diamond and 365nichi no Kamihikouki)

Koi Suru Fortune Cookie on the wiki: 20th December 2017
    KFC single on Apple Music: 28th September 2017
    KFC EP on Apple Music: 19th December 2017 (including BNK48 and Skirt, Hirari)

Shonichi on the wiki: 7th May 2018
    Shonichi single on Apple Music: 26th February
    Anata to Christmas Eve single on Apple Music: 26th Februrary
    Shonichi EP on Apple Music: 7th May 2018 (including Sakura no Hanabiratachi and Anata to Christmas Eve) the only date that matches

River on the wiki: not even mentioned
    River single on Apple Music: 21st May 2018

Kimi wa Melody on the wiki: announced but no date
    Kimi wa Melody on Apple Music: doesn't exist (but that's to be expected if it's not released yet)

I'm also wondering, since BNK officially releases the lead singles early on, should we use the release date of the lead single on the EP or should we stick to the release date of the EP and maybe include the fact that the single was released on [date] in the Trivia of the respective page? And again, I would love to know where the information is from that Kimi wa Melody is the next EP as it would make most sense if it's River. It also bothers me that there is no page for River yet but I'm not sure where to put it because if Kimi wa Melody is the next EP and River is included on that, I don't wanna mess with BNK's main page.

EDIT: Maybe just in BNK's case I was wondering if we should rename the header to "EPs" instead of Singles as they're seemingly making a differentiation

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  10. gotbild

gotbild Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I just say, if someone will use my file and update Revival Concert, download a fresh copy. I find small errors sometimes. Today I saw I've put Sato S(umire) in Candy. Should of course be Sato A(mina). Probably a FFE (fat finger error), S and A sits beside each other on the keyboard.

11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    @husna212 I applied your changes except for the image; we only use the images provided by the official member pages, not social media or photobook photos as the image displayed at the top of a member's page. I definitely think it would be nice to have more recent photos of members, especially those that graduated years ago, but it's better to make a cut 'cause we would lose track eventually and then we'd have some members who never get updated and some who might get too many updates...

12. wlerin

Oshimen:
    Mutou Tomu
    River is their 1st Album. It's already on the wiki. Kimi wa Melody is their 4th single.
    https://shopee.co.th/bnk48_officialshop

And if BNK48 is at all like their Japanese counterparts, digital release dates seem like the absolute last thing we should be looking at, except as additional trivia. (That said, the two official online shops for BNK48 physical goods are both extremely outdated/confusing, so maybe they do focus more on digital sales?)

13. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    We usually insert recent pictures in the gallery. You can refer to some AKB graduates for that kind of update, such as Hirajima Natsumi (example on top of my mind).

14. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kinoshita Momoka
    Is it okay if I add each Produce48 contestants (only the 48 girls of course) final ranking in the trivia section on each of their pages? Or would it be removed?

15. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    My bad, thanks for clarifying the River question.

Also, I think I figured out the BNK48 website. The CDs were only available to be physically purchased for a short while. Aitakatta could be bought between 7th and 19th July but the first day of delivery would be 8th of August (thus being considered the release date). KFC was available between 29th September and 6th November and was delivered for 20th December (release date being 20th December). Shonichi was available for purchase between 27th February and 3rd April, delivered for 7th May.

I presume the early dates that the streaming devices show me for the individual songs are legit, as they released the lead song for the single so people would buy the single physically and then when the single was delivered, the 'EP' was released online as well. The dates I'm shown on my streaming devices are usually a day ahead, which could be because of my time difference to Thailand. So when the song Aitakatta was released, people could also pre-order the physical copy, and when the physical copy arrived including Oogoe Diamond and 365nichi, it was properly released on streaming devices/digital sales as well.

I could image Thais focus more on digital, especially since the physical release date window is so small, and Japan is one of the few remaining countries who still sell more physical than digital copies of their music.

With that being said, I will then leave the dates as they are shown on the wiki but maybe we could add that the lead singles are released early (as part of the trivia).

16. David61

David61 Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name) Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Ogino Yuka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB_ga_Ippai_~The_Best_Music_Video~

There's a mistake on the track listing for the 'AKB ga Ippai' MV collection. 'Kimi ni Tsuite' should be Track 11 on Disc 2 with 'Nakeru Basho' as Track 12. Then all the other tracks on Disc 3 need to be moved up one place, i.e. 'Chance no Junban' is Track 1 and 'Anata ga ite kureta kara' is Track 11.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Akane
    There's a little mistake in the member listing for Hiragana Keyaki's Happy Aura. It says Kageyama Yuuka is participating in the song when she's actually not.

upload_2018-8-16_18-51-3.png

18. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Should we make this table ? I have no enough some information for fill all of pages.
    The table can be derivated for revived song (especially for overseas which always covered their elders' songs). ;) Screenshot_20180818-211102.png

Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
  19. wlerin

Oshimen:
    Mutou Tomu
    Maybe, but "mass" songs should be labelled Group Songs, and User -> Member (also Member should be the first column). And instead of slot, unless there's a space issue, "Song Position". Thus:
    Member | Group Song Position | Unit Song Position

I know where to find most of this info for Japanese groups, though I'm not sure I want to lol. Especially since the unit positions are occasionally shuffled.

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Another format ;) This can be used for revivalized stage. ;)

Update:
    * The another format will be applied if there is no secondary and etc unit in another part and multilevel unit (A2, A3, K2, SDN, etc). While it have a tabble column beside Primary Unit Post..
    * Beta version is started from J3rd Stage (B5).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018