1. Results for our 11th Annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    I have a question regarding members' individual gallery. I know we're currently kinda trying to update the whole thing a bit, and there are some members who had solo movies/stage plays/dramas/CD releases. If those movies/stage plays/dramas/CD releases had/have a website with official new pictures, should we add those to the gallery? I wouldn't put it as the top profile image but what would you guys say about adding them to the gallery at the bottom?

• Like Like x 1
  2. kojimako

kojimako Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    i think it would be nice to have those pictures on their galleries. some people, myself included, possibly wouldn't ever see those pictures unless they were in the galleries

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. y2kbug.hk

y2kbug.hk Kenkyuusei

All the Showroom links are changed.
    Originally the username is all upper cases.
    Now only the words are capitalized.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Tano Yuuka
    Ofc an issue with this might be that we might not be able to find pictures for everything they've done and could add more inconsistencies across different members; but I think it'd be nice to post the things we've got

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. natsu-kun

natsu-kun Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    48nefi
    Lovely. /s

Already found out way to fix all of them on http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Social_Networks (but not at once), but no time today so might try my luck with this tomorrow!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  6. kojimako

kojimako Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    i agree, and even if we can only post 50% of what a member may have done on her own, that's more info than we would've had for her previously

7. y2kbug.hk

y2kbug.hk Kenkyuusei

oh is this page new?

8. LittleUni

LittleUni Kenkyuusei

Please edit stage48 wiki profile:
    Jane(Kunjiranut Intarasin) birthday!
    She was born in 23 March, 2000.

9. natsu-kun

natsu-kun Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    48nefi
    It has actually existed for a while now, it was originally someone else's abandoned project I started to develop back in August 2017 (and it took a while to grab all the member data (name in romaji, name in japanese, nickname (in japanese, in romaji)) and SNS links to one place :^^;:

edit (19:43 - 29.1.2019): all the SHOROOM URLs for AKB/SKE/NMB/HKT/NGT/STU48 should be fixed now: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php?title=Social_Networks&diff=220572&oldid=220355 (no idea how many of them are broken so please report broken links in here ;) )

Last edited: Jan 30, 2019
  10. y2kbug.hk

y2kbug.hk Kenkyuusei

Actually I am scraping the SNS according to the data from Stage48.
    I like this table more than going through all the member pages.

You will need to maintain both the member page and also this page.
    Do you think it is fine?

If possible, I want the kana and romaji to be added onto this pagr.
    Google+ will stop service very soon.
    Maybe we should add the Tiktok information instead.

Thanks.

11. natsu-kun

natsu-kun Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    48nefi
    (quote below shortened from the beginning and the end for convience)

Have been trying to sync all the links from [[Social Networks]] with individual member pages last few days, have done only AKB48 so far. It definitely takes some time and dedication.

I'm not sure if we should have members names in kana, we already have their name in japanese, in Latin alphabet (or whatever it's called...) and their nickname. My original point with that was, that you could search for a member (using F3 or similar keyboard shortcut) in your browser instead of thinking "hmm I know her name but have no idea to which team or group she belongs to".

As for Google+ links, I have planned to keep them until the service is discontinued for basic (non-enterprise) users and then remove them at once. And once the time comes, we have to delete them from each individual member pages too and that is going to be shitload of work to do.

I'm not sure about TikTok, as we don't know (yet) how long the trend will stay alive. I mean, as for comparison, someone might remember that back in the days some 48G members even had Vine accounts. Now that I tried all those 7 Vine links on [[Social Networks]] page, only Shibuya Nagisa's, Yoshida Akari's and Sashihara Rino's accounts were alive so I'm considering removing those non-working links at some point later (while trying to make those tables more easily readable). Once they started 7gogo, more and more of their communication was moved out from Google+, which is pretty dead these days, thanks to members joining Instagram and Twitter during past few years (should check if there's anyone from 48G, who would still be actually active on Google+). Trends come and go and we'll try to follow it.

#justmyonecentcoinaboutsocialnetworkingsites

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. wlerin

wlerin Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Mutou Tomu
    I hate to bring this up after you did all that work, but only AKB uses Title Case. All the other groups are still using ALL CAPS.
    https://www.showroom-live.com/campaign/all_rooms?title=akb48_sr
    https://www.showroom-live.com/48_COCONA_UMEYAMA
    https://www.showroom-live.com/48_Cocona_Umeyama (dead link)

13. y2kbug.hk

y2kbug.hk Kenkyuusei

I am not sure how the Wiki works.
    Does it support loading data from files?
    Changing the word case is very easy if computer program would be used.
    I may help updating the data.

14. wlerin

wlerin Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Oshimen:
    Mutou Tomu
    You can copy the raw text of the page, edit it with a program, then paste it back into the editor. There are other more advanced ways involving the MediaWiki API but I've never gotten them to work.

15. y2kbug.hk

y2kbug.hk Kenkyuusei

I have no editing right to the Wiki.

16. natsu-kun

natsu-kun Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    48nefi
    Was thinking how I can do it easily but then realised that I can take old version of that page, and copy wikitext from there: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php?title=Social_Networks&diff=220840&oldid=220733

edit: got an e-mail from Google saying "Your personal Google+ account is going away on April 2, 2019" so not a long time till that date

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  17. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  18. natsu-kun

natsu-kun Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    48nefi
    ^ Hmm, interesting that it's not deleted but just unavailable. "Soft-deleted" (read: hid) it temporarily from view using <!--- --->

19. gotbild

gotbild Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Hello. I'm now ready with Revival Concert. All lists are updated and all 300 songs are copied. About 85 GB. Maybe I will see if I can learn how to update Wiki too. Some time. Now I've started with the Yokohama Arena concert. I've found some missing artists but I don't know if someone cares? Maybe it's all history? But if... The 2nd concert starts with Zenza girls in Lemon no Toshigoro. That's ok but they are are also performing in Aitakatta in all 3 concerts. Maybe some other songs at the ending too but I can't see them becauce all cameras are focusing on senbatsu, not the girls in the background. Maybe there are more girls from 9th generation, there are some faces I can't recognise. As long as I can see this is the first concert for these girls. Don't you know Zenza girls? Here they are:
    zenza.jpg

20. mutomu

mutomu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Mutou Tomu
    Now we have a lot of things to do, since Hiragana Keyakizaka46 has changed to Hinatazaka46, become a new independent Sakamichi group.