Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Even in that case, wouldn't MUB48 be before DEL and make DEL48 the 9th group? :confused: Even if MUB is rebranded, it was announced before DEL
    1. JKT48
    2. BNK48
    3. MNL48
    4. Team SH
    5. SGO48
    6. Team TP
    7. CGM48
    8. MUB48
    9. DEL48

2. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Since it has been brought up in the Keyaki general thread, I would like to ask why is the Keyakizaka46 logo different from the one in Keyaki's official website?
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Keyakizaka46
    The wiki has it with pink triangle behind the green, while the official has Nogi's purple behind the green triangle.

3. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    With the latest update, I noticed that some pictures don't load properly

4. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Noticed the same issue today. I wanted to create a page for the Honey Popcorn single (considering we have pages for every single solo act, I thought it would only be fair to make one).

Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 12.png

Then I wanted to upload a thumbnail of their second single and got this as well

screen shot 2.png

So when I went to add a thumbnail to their second single, I wasn't really surprised when I got this

screen 3.png

:/

5. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Can somebody edit BNK48 KFC Thai name for me since it misspell. It should be คุกกี้เสี่ยงทาย instead of คุ๊กกี้เสี่ยงทาย.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Memi_0107_
    Hmm yea I get the error too with MUB, thought it was the photo so tried uploading a better logo photo but i failed

7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
  8. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    And TPE48 was announced (and debuted) before MNL48, but that list still has the rebranded Team TP later. From the looks of things MUB48 will debut after DEL48, so calling the latter the 8th sister group makes sense from their perspective.

Seems too revisionist to me.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  9. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I've talked about this before but I noticed it again. Someone have been overambitios and changed members to graduate in the setlists of songs, why? The most important thing must be which teams the members was inside when tha song was released, not what happen years later? And as the information seems to not be changed any more it looks stupid. Look here for example: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Mirai_ga_Me_ni_Shimiru I hope this have stopped and it would be fine if someone put it back. Or am I wrong? It's a huge job to change in every songs when a member graduate and maybe also when members change teams.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. trxsh

trxsh Member

They could say something along the lines of "it is the first international sister group in Thailand, and following the cutting of ties between SNH48 and the 48 groups, the second international sister group overall."

I think it would be very useful to have the info regarding chronology of the sister groups easily accessible, as I can see it being something to be curious about when first learning about the international sister groups. Also, this way you can continue on to say "MNL48 is the third international sister group", "AKB48 Team SH is the fourth international sister group" and so on.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Do you have any real examples of this? Yuko, Mariko, and Tomochin had already graduated when that song was released, and because of that the page originally listed them as graduates. No one changed anything.

12. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    @gotbild When you go to http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Team_Surprise_2nd_Stage (Team Surprise 2nd Stage, as part of which this song was released), you'll see that here as well the girls are listed as graduated members.

Should Hokori no Oka ever be released as a Team Surprise stage, it would also list Kojima Haruna, Watanabe Mayu, Yamamoto Sayaka, Takahashi Minami, Sashihara Rino, Shimazaki Haruka, Matsui Rena, Watanabe Miyuki and Kojima Mako as Graduated Members. (In fact, as far as I can tell, the only members that are still active from the Hokori no Oka Team Surprise event are Kashiwagi Yuki, Yokoyama Yui, Kato Rena, Iriyama Anna and Miyawaki Sakura).

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Sorry, it was a bad example. I had a better example earlier but can't remember which. But take a look at Team Z and the history. http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Team_Z

But don't it look strange to use graduate members? The truth is when the songs were recorded in spring 2013 they all still were members. Maybe a note about that?

Modedit: don't double post. Edit or delete and replace your comment. Use multiple quotes in one comment to reply to multiple people/comments

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2019
  14. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    This is the page for a unit, not the lineup for a specific song with a release date. It's thus the same as any other unit or team page, which all get updated when members graduate or transfer.
    Compare the unit page to one of the songs on their only release:
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Koi_no_Onawa_(Song)
    No mention is made of their current status.

Personally I don't think it's strange, nor do I think a note is needed. We're not always going to know for sure when the song was recorded, so it's better to go with their status when it was released, unless there's some other reason not to (e.g. the song or MV explicitly names a girl as a Team K member even though she's already been transferred elsewhere.)

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    But why update a one-shot unit? The only information I mean are important is when the unit was used, not what happens later. Updating the teams must be done but not so much more.

16. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I just want to tell why I brought up this. In my opinion the Wiki should be as an encyclopedia where people with no knowledge could find data. But that's not the status now. I find a lot of pages at the Wiki where you need to know a lot before you can understand the text. There should not be any contradictions or data that creates more questions than answers and you should also add as lot of fact as you have. We can take this page again: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Mirai_ga_Me_ni_Shimiru

Clean up your memory and read from participating members. There's no doubt that a person whithout knowledge whould think they have used 13 active members and 3 graduates. How could this person know what you knows? I think the best would be like this:

Performing members:
    Team A: Shinoda Mariko, Takahashi Minami,Yokoyama Yui, Watanabe Mayu.
    Team K: Kitahara Rie, Oshima Yuko.
    Team B: Kashiwagi Yuki, Kojima Haruna, Shimazaki Haruka, Minegishi Minami.
    Team E: Matsui Rena.
    Team N: Yamamoto Sayaka.
    Team BII: Watanabe Miyuki.
    Team H: Sashihara Rino.
    Team J: Takajo Aki.
    This was the setting when the song was recorded in early 2013. At the release in 2014 a couple of members had already changed teams and also graduated.

This was my suggestion. Have a nice day.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  17. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Eh. We don't actually know when the songs for Bara no Gishiki were recorded. It's just speculation that the recordings happened in early 2013. Speculation that's probably correct, but it'll never be as firm as the release date.

To explain why your suggestion is even more confusing than leaving it as is, let me ask a simple question: Which teams should we use for Teacher Teacher? It was recorded in March and released in May of 2018, but the new teams didn't go into effect until April. Admittedly that's a bit contrived--the new teams were already announced, even if they hadn't taken effect yet--but it's as bad as things get outside of Team Surprise. Release date is fine otherwise, and even in the case of Team Surprise it's the best we can do. Also, it's what the Team Surprise page specifically says we do, so why exactly is this even a question?

Only change I think needs to be made here is featuring the release date more prominently on the individual songs or the stages. Right now that information is only found on the main Team Surprise page, which is two links away from each song.

-----

One source (specifically, the Japanese wikipedia article on the pachinko machines associated with these songs) claims Akicha was listed with Team B for Stage 2, but I haven't found any confirmation of that elsewhere.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The song clearly lists the songs as Team Surprise songs. If you go to http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Team_Surprise_(One-Shot_Unit) (and all you have to do to get there is click on Team Surprise 2nd Stage > Team Surprise (literally first word at the top of the page. I even made it easier now and linked to the unit at the bottom of the page in the trivia section)), you will see that...

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 17.32.51.png
    • Team Surprise singles for 2014 were all recorded early 2013, before Shinoda Mariko, Itano Tomomi & Oshima Yuko graduated which is why they are still included.
    • Team Surprise singles for 2015 were all recorded early 2013 before Shinoda Mariko, Itano Tomomi, Oshima Yuko & Matsui Rena graduated which is why they are still included.
    As well as...

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 17.36.16.png
    • Participating members are listed by their 2014 teams.
    So all you have to do to understand what's going on is to read the page of Team Surprise.

You were the one that said you don't want to keep having to update every single song. The most logical explanation would be for the teams to be listed as they were at the time of the release of the songs, which is what we're doing for every other song - which means consistency. By bending the rules for this one thing, we are losing consistency, and in return lose credibility.

19. yukizukky

yukizukky Kenkyuusei

This is not contributing to the discussion, but I just wanna say that I got into 48G about half a year ago and stage48 played a super huge role in helping me understand SO SO MUCH information about the group. Thank you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  20. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @bonjourmarlene That's better, no objections. Regarding the recording time. I was following Akicha on Twitter together with other fans and we were all curious when she suddenly post pictures from Japan showing her together with other AKB48 members, Mariko for example. She was away from Jakarta and JKT48 for a week or two. Afterwards we understood what she and the other members had done when the Team Surprise videos came out. It was a short time before she was transferred to Team B in April 28.