1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Just wanting to point out that in STU48's 3rd Single page, the trivia section mentioned that this is the first Senbatsu of Sano Haruka and Mizoguchi Aiko while the 2 of them graduated before 3rd Single was even announced, so please remove their name.
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Daisuki_na_Hito

Also for the STU48 units pages, it would be great if some more information could be added and fixed, like they are thematic units, not a one-time unit that was created only for the single. They all focus on different thing. STUDIO on performance, Shikoku on promoting Shikoku tourism, Seto7 on sport, Setomaiku on MC and Charming Trip on beauty/women's trip.

2. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    They aren't on the list of Senbatsu members so, I have to question the one that input their names on the trivia section...

On another note:
    upload_2019-7-15_11-27-32.png
    I tried the Upload file page and this was the result

3. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Uploads are a known issue at the moment.

4. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    How does soloist section work? Because I'm currently looking at AKB/SKE/NMB section and all of them are listed there because they have released their own single and only divided by whether they were a member or not during the release. I'm planning to revise the JKT soloist section by following that format because currently it's way too confusing.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 2imkd

2imkd Kenkyuusei

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    That's no proof as the link is a 404.

Screen Shot 2019-07-15 at 4.33.14 AM.png

7. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    This has been the result of uploading photos for weeks now... :^^;:

8. mutomu

mutomu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
  9. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Memi_0107_
    seems to be back up since i see the link is working, hope the photo uploading can be fixed at some point since it is hard not to try add photos

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Memi_0107_
    Will go through all JKT to remove Google+ links

Mod note: do not double post; edit your first post if you have something to add.
    [technically, this was a triple post as you didn't wait 24 hours after your post from yesterday]

Some might need to go over the jkt members/formers that was born on special days, i tried to edit it but since i don't know much of jkt it might need to be edited again since i don't know how many were born on each anniversary

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2019
  11. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Alright, I'll check them later thanks for the info

12. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    As I have told earlier I've bought RH DVD-boxes and are now trying to make as close as possible setlists about which members are performing. But now I fail. I'm working with RH 2015 and have come to #197 Minasan mo go issho ni. Both my sources, http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Request_Hour_Setlist_Best_1035_2015 and http://48pedia.org/AKB48_リクエストアワー_セットリストベスト1035_2015 says Team 4. That's right in some way, but at that time Team 4 had 22 members but there are only 16 members on stage. Which members? I don't recognise all of them enough to see who they are.

Ok, I don't fix this but what I want to say is that when you add informations to the Wiki be as exact as you can and do it in a way that someone who are reading it years later can understand. For example, in the Wiki page there are a link to Team 4, but it goes to Team 4 of today and you have to go back in the history to find Team 4 of January 2015. All 22 members. I know this isn't easy but think about it. And of course there will be more such questions later in RH 2015. :D

13. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Memi_0107_
    Makes total sense since it is two different teams.
    Got all JKT teams updated but have never touched charts before other than removing graduated so if someone can that maybe it'll be great (academy too)! Got all SNS updated for jkt current and former as best as i could since i haven't really followed them.

MOD NOTE: SECOND TIME TODAY DOUBLE POSTING.
    YOU NEED TO LEARN THE RULES AND FOLLOW THEM.

hmm seems team 4 have only one team page it seems

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2019
  14. Fina Chairani

Fina Chairani Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizuno Airi
    I hope the problem of uploading photos on stage48 wiki can be solved as soon as possible. I want to upload the cover of SKE48's 25th Single "FRUSTRATION" and STU48's 3rd single "Daisuki na Hito".

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

New additional information for song:
    * The criteria of the 48 Group song are stated to be ABC48 covered songs. Implemented first on JKT48 page.
    * Debut year of a song for international 48 Fam (will be started from JKT48 first).

16. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    @Brunoniaz, I already fixed the appearance of the Category-Delete for the former CKG and SHY members, you can delete the files in that Category now

17. 2imkd

2imkd Kenkyuusei

SGO's 1st Documentary is called "Light up your dream". Now showing on Youtube.

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. jukimai

jukimai Kenkyuusei

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/SGO48 Can you edit it?
    - SGO48 taked part in 3 films/movie:
    1st is ''La la school season 4: Trại hè âm nhạc''(It's movie), 2st is ''Hành trình vươn tới ước mơ(Road to the dream)''(It's documentary film), and finnally is ''Light up your dream - Hành trình bắt đầu(It's documentary film show)''
    - SGO48's personal show:
    Pinker School(Their personal show) (It's will be on August)
    SGO48 Radio Show
    Thank you so much

19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    If you could give me initial release dates, I will add them. Sorry, I don't speak Vietnamese so I don't understand the Google results I get :^^;:

20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I've found an error regarding the age of SKE48 9th gen member Shirai Yukino - on her wiki page it's correctly shown as 18 but on the KKS table it incorrectly appears as 16.