1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    田野優花、込山榛香
    Twitter:
    lovejaderight
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Cristine Jan Elaurza
  3. halcyon

halcyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    @Shinga Kurukato Need a wiki admin to action it. Editors don't have the permissions to do it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    田野優花、込山榛香
    Twitter:
    lovejaderight
    Yesterday, 3 STU girls got promoted. They didn't get promoted to any teams, they just got promoted.

That means that the other girls aren't Kenkyuusei either. I was thinking long and hard about it, and as for now, I changed everything to "member of STU".

I now assume that the first gen were never really considered Kenkyuusei? I also noticed that all the girls (except for Naachan and Kadota Momona) are part of one of the five Thematic Units (Kai Kokoa, Shinano Soraha, Shintano Nonoka and Nakamura Mai even have 'kennin' positions between two units).

Should we leave it as STU now? The only girl I left as a Kenkyuusei is Yura Akari because she was the only D3 member that didn't get promoted (because she already announced graduation).

Or should we use the Thematic Units as teams? Because the units were announced during their Preparing to Sail stage back in October 2018.

As of now, I've put them all into STU and left the units as units (although renaming them to Thematic Units rather than Single units because they are a bit more special than that and the girls introduce themselves as members of their respective units these days).

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    meiponnyan
    Hmm since they haven't announced them as Team SI or what they'll call it i think just STU is fine since it always has had me wondering, they might make teams when 2nd generation has been added.

Was also wondering if someone could edit the side menu since it still has MUM instead of MUB and DEL and since CKG was remade it's missing from the menu as well, wish I could do more on the china group parts but they confuse me very often sadly.

6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    田野優花、込山榛香
    Twitter:
    lovejaderight
    Only an admin can edit the sidebar menu, afaik. @natsu-kun

7. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Based on what I saw on twitter, Imamura Mitsuki performed guitar with Aoi Himawari at TIF2019, but she isn't listed on their page on the wiki.

8. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Just a small nitpicking on my part, but for the introduction of STU, it still says
    "The group will have their own theater on a boat. It will travel through the Yamaguchi, Hiroshima, Okayama, Hyogo, Tokushima, Kagawa and Ehime prefectures."
    while the boat has already been sailing since April. It would be neat for someone to fix it to present tense haha

9. Meipon

Meipon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    meiponnyan
    seems it has been fixed :3

10. gotbild

gotbild Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Hello. I'm now working with my own setlists of http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Request_Hour_Setlist_Best_100_2016 and have found some errors. First there is some errors in heading of day/noon/evening in the contents/concerts/setlist. I don't know which is right. Then in the song 95 it's written Ichikawa Manami but it should be I. Miori. Edit: The same error in #89. The link is also wrong, or right if you see it the other way.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 8:58 PM
  11. halcyon

halcyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    I've reached out to both natsu and waffle regarding the image upload issues on the wiki and the proposed fixes but neither have gotten back to me.