1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I have asked a lot of questions about Tokyo Dome Concert 2012 and now I think it's time to show the result. I'm working in Word but I've converted the document into a web page: http://gotbild.se/filer/TokyoDome2012.htm

Some explanations. The numbering is following the numbering on the DVD:s. An underlined number means I have made a copy. An A at the end of the line means Akicha is performing. I don't want to repeat data so for example (Team B: -"-) means that the members in Team B are named earlier. Sometimes it may look strange with members + or - but that's life. And the Making DVD in the bottom only shows when Akicha can be seen. I haven't edited anything. There is still some typos. And all MC are not present on the DVD:s. If someone wants to edit the Wiki page you can use my data but it isn't necessary. It's a huge job I know. :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  3. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    ^ Added a note to her intro.

4. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
  5. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    I'm confused. The AKB48 members page, http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Members is edited and I don't understand. Go down to AKB48 original teams and below Miichan's pic. The first line Announced is ok but then? 20 members and so on but why talk about Team B and Team 4??? And it's the same below.

6. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    For the STU48 members, please list Mishima Haruka and Mori Kaho as graduated members. They are no longer on STU48's official website.

7. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    done

8. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

9. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Is it okay if I delete this kind of section? I'm only focusing on JKT wiki page and I just noticed that the similar writing is also there. I can understand writing those for team formation, but mentioning promotion (and demotion) to their team makes it confusing to follow. Especially with how often a shuffle is and we could already see their current team easily with "Now in...." section. TBH with Team T 2nd reboot I'm seriously considering just deleting all of that and just adding it to team history section to prevent further confusion.

10. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    @rka Right. It's only confusing. In fact, the whole line can be deleted.

11. y2kbug.hk

y2kbug.hk Kenkyuusei

12. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    "3 members formed [[Team B]] on December, 2006" is factually incorrect. Team B was formed in October, those girls were transferred later. I have mixed feelings about mentioning Miichan being part of the revived Team 4's formation. It doesn't have anything to do with 1st Gen as a whole. For the original AKB48 generations I can understand mentioning the formations of Team A, Team K, Team B, but after that it gets more questionable. Even with sister groups things aren't that clear.

These sections were added by @Akira Maruni Harvestrainer48 in June of this year.

Fixed.

The newest eitos don't appear to have Showrooms yet. At least, they're not listed on the campaign page.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  13. y2kbug.hk

y2kbug.hk Kenkyuusei

Thanks for fixing Akita member name.

I wonder why the official SR list is not updated... Please check from AKB48 official site:
    https://www.akb48.co.jp/news/detailpage/38628358

May you please put STU48 members into correct teams?
    https://www.stu48.com/feature/profile

Thank you very much.

Sent from my SM-G9750 using Tapatalk

14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I don't think STU48 has teams. My Japanese isn't that good, but I see a first generation, draft members, and KKS.

1期生, ドラフト3期生, 2期研究生

Or are you suggesting some of the members are in the wrong place? As listed, the draftees were selected in the 3rd draft along with others like Yahagi Moeka, but that was the first draft for STU48. Are you suggesting the title be changed to 3rd generation?

15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Maybe he's talking about this page, which has been discussed before. Instead STU48 should have pages like this, plus a STU48 Kenkyuusei page.

I do think the draft numbering on STU48 and NGT48's pages is also confusing.

16. y2kbug.hk

y2kbug.hk Kenkyuusei

Oh sorry for confusion.
    I mean this page:
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/STU48_Members

On the "by team" section, all members are under team "STU". May you please change them into Japanese wording "1期生", etc?

Sent from my SM-G9750 using Tapatalk

17. gotbild

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Good, it looks better now. I didn't had problems for myself but I think of new visitors.

18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    wlerin pointed to this page,
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/STU

where the number 48 doesn't appear in the title. I agree that it would look better if the link and title were changed to STU48 1st Generation like the NGT48 1st Generation page.

As for the team members page, using "1st Generation" rather than the Japanese is the style of the other team pages, e.g., NGT48
    "By Team
    1st Generation Members"

19. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I just saw this at the Main Page:

Error creating thumbnail: convert: Output file write error --- out of disk space? `/tmp/transform_7b96aeb35368.jpg'. Error code: 1

If I remembered correctly...the "out of disk space" ain't there

20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane