1. We have new admins and are making big plans for 2019 and beyond. Please read the state of the forum here and support if you can!

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. wlerin

wlerin Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Well, right now as far as I can tell the page is just all the separate members lists that already exist compiled into a single table. I can see why someone would want a sortable list like this (e.g. to compare ages across all groups), but it's just too huge and too difficult to maintain with the current wiki software.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Renappon

Renappon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    Can someone explain why is Boku Datte naichau yo (NMB48 single) is written this way and not as "Boku Datte Naichau yo"? (the wiki page title is written this way, as well as all the links in the girls' pages)

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Watching Gyomu Renraku. Tanomuzo, Katayama Bucho! in Saitama Super Arena
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Gyomu_Renraku._Tanomuzo,_Katayama_Bucho!_in_Saitama_Super_Arena

Of course I wanted to see Paruru in Nagisa no CHERRY, but I couldn't see Juri (and I think I know what she looks like).
    Day 1:

15. Nagisa no CHERRY(Oshima Ryoka, Takahashi Juri, Shimazaki Haruka, Shinozaki Ayana)

So I went to 48pedia, and found this: Takashima Yurina, not Juri.

M15. 渚のCHERRY
    島崎遥香(黄色)・大島涼花・髙島祐利奈・篠崎彩奈

https://48pedia.org/業務連絡。頼むぞ、片山部長!_in_さいたまスーパーアリーナ

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, SGO48 Hikari
    i found in AKB48 team SH profile for 2nd generation, there is a very big mistake.
    Hu Xinyin name was written wrong in Chinese. It's 胡馨尹 not 程安子. 程安子 is Cheng Anzi.
    This is her weibo so you can see how to write her name true. https://www.weibo.com/u/5652423635

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. gotbild

gotbild Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Hello, do you remember me? :D After watching the first day in Tokyo Dome 2012 DVD and making my own set list I got puzzled, the DVD and Wiki48 didn't match. The difference is that AKB48 starts with Overture as #01 but Wiki48, and 48pedia.org, starts with #0, so Party ga hajimaru yo is #02 on the DVD but #1 in Wiki48 and so on. I wonder why? Maybe nothing to change but I just inform you. There are other errors and mistakes in both pages so I assume that the person who wrote in the Wiki had looked at pedia48 and not on the DVD. But I will not try to make full set lists any longer. It's too much focus on Acchan and Takamina in every song so it's hard to recognise the other members. I want an Acchan filter. [hehe] I may come back when I've finished watching so you can see all the errors and mistakes.

• Like Like x 1
  6. David61

David61 Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Yasashisa_no_Inazuma

Yasashisa no Inazuma, as well as being on the Theater Edition of NMB48's 21st single Bokou e Kaere!, is also on the DVD of Type C of the 22nd single Hatsukoi Shijo Shugi with the same senbatsu. Can that be noted on the Wiki page for the song please?

7. David61

David61 Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    • Informative Informative x 2