Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    Now that STU's band/unit Aoi Himawari is finally getting their own song in the upcoming 5th Single, may I suggest the introduction "They were created for the Tokyo Idol Festival 2019." to be changed to they were first revealed at STU48's 2nd Anniversary Concert? It was created for the 2nd year anniversary and they kept it official rather than make it a one time thing for TIF or something.

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/Aoi_Himawari

Since I'm just always bugging you guys about what to change with the STU48 pages, I want to ask for permission to update the wiki too, despite knowing the one that grants the permission is rarely even here...

• Like Like x 1
  2. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    田野優花、込山榛香
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Nobody but him can grant access, so you'll have to find a way of contacting him. I know he's sometimes on Discord (the No AKB, No Life discord; no idea about the official Stage48 discord).

Would it be okay to say they were revealed at the concert and had their first official appearance at TIF19?

3. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I think it's definitely fair to say that!

Btw, since AKB, HKT and NGT are no longer parts of AKS (which is updated in the groups' entries, it might be a hassle but perhaps it's better to update the girls' agencies to their respective new agencies?

4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Ishida Chiho has transferred to the Wild Planet section of Twin Planet.

"Chiho Ishida joined "Wild Planet", an actress/actor section in Twin Planet.
    In the future, while focusing on STU48's activities, we plan to challenge the actress business as a solo activity.

We look forward to your continued support.

[Official Site]
    http://wp-co.jp/

https://www.tp-e.jp/news/chiho-ishida/

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. heatsignature

heatsignature Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

If anyone wants to update the penlight colors for all the Sakamichi group girls, @gish0046 compiled them all here.

In the meantime, some updated trivia for Keyakizaka46 Second Generation members since some of their profiles are quite empty:

Seki Yumiko
    • Favorite Food: Ramen (specifically Tonkatsu Ramen)
    • Favorite Manga: One Piece, Hunter x Hunter, and Tokyo Ghoul
    • Favorite Artist: Kenshi Yonezu
    • Keyakizaka Oshimen: Watanabe Rika
    • Was a model with the "NEXT MODEL COLLEGE" agency prior to joining Keyakizaka, and walked for FACo (Fukuoka Asia Collection) Fashion Show.
    • Was an avid fan of Keyakizaka before joining and went so frequently to handshake events that she was recognized by members.
    • Never danced before joining Keyakizaka
    • Was a member of the brass band and plays alto saxophone. She performed "Sekai ni wa Ai Shikai Nai" during the Sakamichi Joint Auditions
    • She is a fan of the SoftBanks Hawks baseball team
    • Doesn't like smiling with her teeth in photos, but when other members take the photo, her laugh comes out naturally
    • (not sure if you want to include rumors but if so...) Is rumored to be the granddaughter of the president of Seki Furniture Co., Ltd. a well-known furniture company in Kyushu

Tamura Hono
    • Nickname: Honyo (ほにょ), Honochi (ほのち), Tamutamu (たむたむ)
    • Audition Song: Part of Your World (The Little Mermaid)
    • Favorite Color: Light blue, Yellow-Green, Purple, Pink
    • Favorite Food: Cream Puff, Cheese
    • Favorite Animal: Bear, Dog
    • Performed with Keyakizaka46 at NHK's Utacon on December 4th, 2018, only a day after being announced as a member.
    • Known for her great reactions on Keyakitte Kakenai.

Inoue Rina

Morita Hikaru
    • Favorite Food: Oden, Umeboshi, cheap sweets (Correction)
    • Favorite Animal: Bird, Axolotl (Correction)
    • Favorite Manga/Anime: Fairy Tail, Tokyo Ghoul
    • Favorite Artist: Sakanation, ONE OK ROCK
    • Keyakizaka Oshimen: Imaizumi Yui
    • The youngest of four sisters.
    • Could play the Taiko (Japanese drum)

Matsuda Rina
    • Favorite Color: Red
    • Favorite Food: Beef Tongue, Chicken, Vegetables
    • Has an older sister
    • Was a member of her student council in middle school

Takemoto Yui
    • Nickname: Chuukemon (ちゅけもん)
    • Edit: Has a younger brother.

Fujiyoshi Karin
    • Audition Song: Our Mistake (Morita Doji)
    • Favorite Color: White and Light Blue (addition)

Matsudaira Riko
    • Edit: Favorite Foods misspelled
    • Edit for Skills: Basket -> Basketball
    • Keyakizaka Oshimen: Watanabe Rika
    • Hobby: Listening to rock
    • Self-proclaimed "Do-in-kya (ド陰キャ)" meaning she has a "uncool" and gloomy character.
    • When she was a student she never stayed long in any clubs or put in any effort, so she applied to become an idol in order to change herself.
    • On Keyakitte Kakenai, she scored the lowest on the Academic Test in the whole group.

Yamasaki Ten
    • Favorite Color: Wine color, Khaki
    • Favorite Animal: Snake
    • Favorite Food: White Peaches, Dried Plums, Potatoes (Correction)
    • Keyakizaka Oshimen: Hirate Yurina
    • Eldest of three sisters.
    • Dislikes small animals.
    • At debut she began with a strong declaration "山崎天の天は頂点の天、欅坂46を頂点に導きます" meaning "The Ten in Yamasaki Ten is the very top of the Heavens (Ten), I will lead Keyakizaka46 to the top [of idol world]!"
    • Her danso on Keyakitte Kakenai was extremely popular amongst the members.

Edit: You could also add that Inoue Rina auditioned for NMB48 when she was in 5th grade.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  6. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Hello, I want to suggest the following things to avoid confusion and misconceptions specially from people outside the fandom.

1. In the AKB singles where Ikoma Rina is in senbatsu, she should appear as part of the team she was at that moment (I think it was Team B) and not as part of Nogizaka. Because it looks like Nogizaka is part of the AKB48G.

2. Keyakizaka last single should be included in another category like "Special singles" or "Digital singles". Not just because it's a digital single but also it doesn't follow all the formalities we see frol regular singles like senbatsu announcement, senbatsu formation, and center position. I know most of the fans see it as the 9th single that was expected since last year, but since it's not it should be in another category.

3. Nogizaka Under Super Best should be in another category called Best Albums because that's what it is.

7. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    田野優花、込山榛香
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I was gonna disagree with this at first, but I want to post here for the other editors why I think this makes sense. We tend to list primary group positions first, but only if the release is by the member's primary group, i.e.:
    • Okada Nana's primary group is AKB48.
      • On "Sustainable," she is listed as AKB48 Team 4.
      • On "Daisuki na Hito," she is listed as STU48.
    • Takayanagi Akane's primary group is SKE48.
      • On "FRUSTRATION," she is listed as SKE48 Team KII.
      • On "Rashikunai," she is listed as NMB48 Team BII.
    • Yamada Nana's primary group is NMB48.
      • On "Kamonegix," she is listed as NMB48 Team M.
      • On "12gatsu no Kangaroo," she is listed as SKE48 Team KII.
    Therefore, I agree, Rina should be listed as Nogizaka46 for all the Nogi releases, but as AKB48 Team B for all the AKB releases.

8. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    ^and the most similar case is Matsui Rena, she's listed as SKE Team E for SKE releases and as Kennin member for Nogi releases.
    ============================
    A suggestion I forgot to mention yesterday is that the IZ*ONE discography should be separated in two categories the Korean and Japanese. Not only in the Group's page but also in every member's for example keeping the IZ*ONE A-side for Japanese singles and adding somthing like Korean tittle tracks for Korean releases. As for B- sides, just one that that says IZ*ONE jp B-sides and other one that says IZ*ONE Kor B-sides.
    Also the center tittle of Wonyoung in Korean relases should be erased since those songs don't have centers. You could add something in her tribe that says that she's the center of the group and that's it. Thanks in advance.

9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    田野優花、込山榛香
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't really see why we should make that distinction. I could maybe see that we can separate mini albums (=Korean) from singles (=Japan), but then again, the special editions of Buenos Aires and Vampire, which were released digitally, are officially classed as albums. Therefore, that would technically make all of their releases albums, with the exception of Suki to Iwasetai and its B-sides. Also, if we put albums and singles into separate categories, if IZ*ONE release a Japanese album, it would just end up together again anyway.

If you look, for example, at the English wikipedia page of IZ*ONE's discography (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iz*One_discography), if you separate them by categories to that exact point, it becomes confusing again (see how the Special Editions are listed under EPs with barely any sales, and then the A-sides are listed as singles with loads of sales, which makes it look as if people only bought the A-side while it actually means that people bought the single physically and didn't stream the digital version as much).

If it's just because of language, I don't see why they should be separated. They have Japanese songs on the Korean releases and Korean songs on Japanese releases.

10. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I'll explain it, when I see the single participation of IZ*ONE members, it gets confusing for those members who have centered a song because it gives the impression every song has a center so people who don't know about the could get confused. Since only the songs from Japanese singles have centers, the language has nothing to do with it because there Japanese songs in Korean releases and vice versa; but the discography does have a different system from the other, and having them mixed leads to some confusion. So to avoid that confusion I think it'd be good to separate the discography. I said by country because that's how the discography is classified but it's actually because they're managed differently and have their own systems.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  11. wlerin

wlerin Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Except she's clearly center in all Korean releases except maybe Fiesta. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, talks like a duck...

12. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    What I meant is that for Korean releases they don't really follow a system in which they define a center for every korean release like in Japanese singles. Because of that I don't find a reason to keep making notice that she centers Korean tittle tracks. Altought somebody already edited it an only kept the center in LVR probably because Wonyoung is offcially named as center for the debut in the PD48 final.

13. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    田野優花、込山榛香
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I agree that they don't name centers in the Korean releases, but I don't think it's a difference that warrants a separate category. There are AKB48 Group songs that don't have centers (i.e. Skirt Hirari, Aitakatta, a couple of SKE48 b-sides, loads of stage unit songs, most sub-units' discographies, etc.). Just because they don't have a center, I don't think they should be in a separate category.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Well, that argument was for the individual pages of the members.
    The simplest of my reasons is because kpop groups always have their Korean discography separated from the Japanese. In almost every website you can see it that way for every kpop group. Wikipedia is a big exception but in other websites like generasia you can see Korean and Japanese discography being separated. And in any group's Japanese website you'll never see Korean releases being listed in there. Which means they are independent from each other.
    I wanted to mention what I did in my previous comment because I thought a more specific explanation was better.
    And that argument didn't limited to say just because Korean releases don't have centers, there are other aspects like the system for Japanese releases in which not only a center is defined but also the positions of the members (like in a 48 and 46 senbatsu) but without having an official formation. So it's something more than just the contry and the language, more than just having centers or not, it's about the differences in the structure (production, concepts, etc) each management has. Other kpop groups release songs based in the same structure they do to release songs in Korea but with Japanese lyrics and a slight change in their sound. But IZ*ONE is a different case because the girls got ranked for every single, and for every song and almost all of the songs have distribution lines like 48 and 46 groups do. So they're not like the rest. That's what I meant.

In the end is your decision (assuming you edit the wiki), I'm still grateful to you and the people who edit the wiki for agreeing with my other suggestions.

15. wlerin

wlerin Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    I don't like the idea of splitting them but for what's it's worth the Japanese version of Wikipedia does split their releases by country. (48pedia, the most direct Japanese equivalent to wiki48, has no articles for IZ*ONE.)

16. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    田野優花、込山榛香
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Our wiki is, essentially, like wikipedia. I don't mean in terms of credibility and/or professionalism (although, I'd like to think we do try), but in terms of how the website works. For that reason, I think we should operate fairly similar to how wikipedia works.

The Japanese wikipedia (as well as the English) separate the Japanese and Korean discography on the group page, and so do we. I checked out some members' individual pages, and they don't list the discography on the members' pages for the most part.

Here an example:
    • Sakura's English page – does not list any discography at all, just says "Also see [[AKB48]], [[HKT48]] and [[Iz*One]]"
    • Sakura's Japanese page – lists AKB48, HKT48 and Produce 48 discography, but only gives a link for IZ*ONE's discography page
    • Sakura's Korean page – lists AKB48, HKT48 and Produce 48 discography, but only gives a link for IZ*ONE's discography page
    Most groups wouldn't need a "Singles/Album Participation" section on every member's page because usually they participate in all/the majority of songs. Technically, if we wanted to treat their Korean releases like any other Korean group's releases, we might as well take Korean songs off of their profiles entirely. Up until BLOOM*IZ, they had no Korean unit songs. For the sake of those songs, though, I'd say it makes sense to just leave the Korean songs, and following that, leave them as they are. IZ*ONE is already unique as they are.

17. gotbild

gotbild Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Maybe someone can update this old page: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/AKB48_Haru_no_Chotto_dake_Zenkoku_Tour_~Madamada_Daze_AKB48!~

The page is a bit thin because all there is is a description of the DVD and nothing about the tour. I think a short description of the tour also would be fine. I've taken data from 48pedia and I hope they are right.

First there were 6 concerts, 2 in Tokyo March 10th & 11th, 1 in Aichi March 17th, 1 in Fukuoka March 18th and finally 2 in Osaka March 31th and May 1st.

The DVD was recorded during the 2nd concert in Tokyo on the 11th. How I know? They celebrated Mariko's BD during MC1 and she is born on that date.

Hoping for an English translation of the title is more uncertain.

And finally a member list also would be fine.

Team A
    : Itano Tomomi, Oe Tomomi, Oshima Mai, Kawazaki Nozomi, Kojima Haruna, Komatani Hitomi, Sato Yukari, Shinoda Mariko, Takahashi Minami, Tojima Hana, Nakanishi Rina, Narita Risa, Hoshino Michiru, Maeda Atsuko, Masuyama Kayano, Minegishi Minami.

Team K: Ohori Megumi, Oku Manami, Ono Erena, Kasai Tomomi, Kobayashi Kana, Sato Natsuki, Takada Ayana, Noro Kayo, Hayano Kaoru, Masuda Yuka, Matsubara Natsumi, Miyazawa Sae. Tokyo+Osaka: Akimoto Sayaka, Oshima Yuko. Fukuoka: Umeda Ayaka

Team B
    : Urano Kazumi, Hirajima Natsumi, Watanabe Shiho. Aichi+Fukuoka: Candidates; Inoue Naru, Kashiwagi Yuki.
    The setlist is right except for one mysterious error, #4 Aitakatta don't exist on my DVD. :confused: And Team A always have Team B included.

18. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  19. gotbild

gotbild Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Maybe user Obakechan made a mistake and added Aitakatta because both the concert before, Aitakatta, and the concert after, Natsumatsurui, have Aitakatta as 4th song. Just remove it.

20. takajuro

takajuro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Twitter:
    takajuro
    Admin, please edit the sidebar, change MUM48 to MUB48 and add CKG48

• Agree Agree x 1