1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    They were never members of a 48 group. We don't keep lists of graduated members of non-48 groups, e.g., Morning Musume.

While the wiki is in many ways independent of S48, there are no individual threads on S48 for the Korean members.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I hadn't notice this little mistake until now:

In Nogi Under's Best Album the name of under unit is in correct in Japanese, it says "インフルエンサーアンダーメンバー" which means Influencer Under Members, when it should be "いつかできるから今日できるアンダーメンバー" which is the name of the under members from Itsuka dekiru.

And just for curiosity, I saw Yoakemade's trivia is mentioning the members who got their first Fukujin position in the single so I want to ask if someone is planning to mention the First Fukujin of other members in the rest of singles.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    fixed!

• Like Like x 2
  4. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Just a question out of left field, but how does one get the Wiki48 Editor role?

5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    From two pages ago: ^^

• Like Like x 1
  6. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Thanks bonjourmarlene!

Hi @Kuura, just pinging you in this thread to have my profile enhanced with a new, shiny badge as a Wiki48 Editor! :)

7. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
  8. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Hey @Kuura can I get the Wiki48 Editor badge? I'm ok with giving up the donor badge

9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
  10. heatsignature

It looks fixed

11. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yeah, it's already fixed. I guess @Shinga Kurukato did it just like the 1st time, so thank you :)

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

After watching a performance of R24 (HKT theater stage), I noticed that the wiki48 page of the stage is not updated. Actually the setlist has changed (and it's not a 2nd gen-only stage anymore) ever since 191218. Here's the page of the stage that needs to be edited to add the new setlist under the old one: http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/R24_Special_Stage

I wrote the new setlist on the stage48 thread of the stage so if it can help, you can take the current setlist from here, and use it to edit the wiki48 page! As for the members for units, I guess the ones that are on wiki48 are the ones from the shonichi performance? I didn't watch the shonichi for the new setlist, but here is the japanese page with the informations.

13. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Hi, I have summarised the Hinatazaka46 portions to be updated in the google doc below. Thanks so much for the hard work editors!

Link

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Thanks a lot for editing the R24 stage page!!! But I have a question, for the unit songs, the members listed also include the unders? Because I saw the stage, and it's less members who perform the songs, except for Yaban na Kyuuai and Choose Me! (for these it's 5 members each like the page says) and I also noticed names of shonichi members that are missing.

I wrote the correct list of members:

M05. Heart no Dokusenken (ハートの独占権) (Sakaguchi Riko, Imamura Maria)
    M06. Kuroi Tenshi (黒い天使) (Kamijima Kaede, Tashima Meru, Kojina Yui)
    M07. Kioku no Dilemma (記憶のジレンマ) (Akiyoshi Yuka, Ueno Haruka, Shimono Yuki)
    M08. Kimi to Boku no Kankei (君と僕の関係) (Fuchigami Mai, Tomonaga Mio)
    M09. Yaban na Kyuuai (野蛮な求愛) (Imamura Maria, Ueno Haruka, Akiyoshi Yuka, Sakaguchi Riko, Kojina Yui)
    M10. Choose me! (Shimono Yuki, Tomonaga Mio, Fuchigami Mai, Tashima Meru, Kamijima Kaede)

If you notice, the 10 members who performed M05-M08 are divided in 2 for M09-M10, this is how it's supposed to be in this stage. These are the shonichi performers of the stage, please edit the page to correct the list, thanks a lot! http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/R24_Special_Stage

15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    That was all on 48pedia if I understand correctly
    "The notation of the unit members is that of the performance on December 18, 2019 (new member's first participation), followed by the under performance at the time of suspension."

Example:

M06: 黒い天使
    上島楓 - 後藤陽菜乃 - 村川緋杏 - 市村愛里 - 坂本りの - 栗山梨奈
    田島芽瑠
    神志那結衣 - 下野由貴

So the original members were 上島楓 田島芽瑠 神志那結衣
    Current members 栗山梨奈 田島芽瑠 下野由貴

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

If we take Kuroi Tenshi as example, yes the original members are Kamijima Kaede, Tashima Meru, Kojina Yui. But the current members are not Kuriyama Rina, Tashima Meru, Shimono Yuki. The names listed after are only unders, I watched a performance of this stage from March 2021 and the performers for Kuroi Tenshi were: Ichimura Airi (under, she is listed on the japanese page), Tashima Meru (original), Kojina Yui (original). The wiki48 usually includes the shonichi performers for units, so it should just include the ones that I listed earlier. ^^

17. heatsignature

Thanks for compiling it all in one place! I started with making the Koeharu page with your info. I'll continue updating the rest over the weekend since it's a lot haha.

• Like Like x 2
  18. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I've done a little bit of the Hinatazaka46 bit as well; I've added pages for "Hinatazaka46 desu. Chotto Ii desu ka?", "Hinachoi", "Self-Documentary of Hinatazaka46" and "San-nen Me no Debut." Like @heatsignature said it's a lot, so let's go through it slowly ^^

@Mana I've also fixed the R24 page. I didn't understand who was the under and who was the actual performer based on the Japanese link you provided so I just winged it [hehe] I've added your updates now.

EDIT: @heatsignature when you create pages for media appearances (dramas, variety shows, etc), please also add the appearances to the individual members. I've added them now for Koeharu!, i.e. on Sasaki Mirei's page it now says "Koeharu! (声春っ!) (2021) – Hinowa Meiko" as well.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. heatsignature

Thanks for the reminder! I was going to do that after updating the other pages but I ended up slacking off haha

EDIT: Added both concerts! Also added the new units and songs from the concerts.

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  20. kojimako

kojimako Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Twitter:
    48keran
    snh48's liu xingyu and li zhao graduated on 5/11, could someone edit their pages? i don't have time or i would