1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    should we change KII's template/color to red since KII is associated with Red and not that Team K/light green color

also is it just me or do we have too many shades of pink, Team A & M since it is usual but i didn't know about KIV and H (especially H) changed to pinkish color too, i though H is black/dark gray

2. cocolabbef

cocolabbef Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I want to help!!My name is Coralie and I love AKB since 2008 and I have a lot of trivia to say~ ( and important things too)

===> coco_baka@hotmail.com

3. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Welcome!

Perhaps you might want to impart some of that important information and trivia in the forum. You don't necessarily need wiki access to do that.

ALSO:
    I notice under "Musicals" we have AKB49 listed, but not AKB Kagekidan or Dump Show. They do have pages, although the information is a bit sparse. Perhaps those could be linked to the main AKB page too?

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  4. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
  5. encre

encre Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    lately I've been interested in Japan's entertainment industry and the agency
    why remove agency information after someone graduated. I think it is a helpful information, at least for me :^^;:
    can we just keep it there? thank you

6. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

@Muhammad Ramdani
    @Muhammad Akmal
    About the stage pages, it's OK to have a version for Shonichi, Senshuuraku and the CD/DVD release if the setlist is actually different. If only the units change, include them only. If there are extra songs on the Senshuuraku , for example, you can include the full setlist.

And the new stages for Team J and Team T are true or not, after all? :fp:

When members graduate they usually left their agency. If they continue there (Or join another agency), a note should be added to Trivia. In the last case, you can use the "History" button to see older versions of the page.

7. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Senbatsu Page: HKT content
    *Kodama Haruka, Miyawaki Sakura, Sashihara Rino, Ota Aika, Moriyasu Madoka, Matsuoka Natsumi, Anai Chihiro, Motomura Aoi, Tashima Meru and Tomonaga Mio are the only members to be featured in every HKT48 Single A-side (As of 12Byou).

*Most appearances in HKT48 Single Senbatsu (As of 12Byou)
    *Murashige Anna – Senbatsu 4 times.
    *Fuchigami Mai, Tanaka Miku, Yabuki Nako – Senbatsu 3 times.
    *Akiyoshi Yuka, Kimoto Kanon, Kojina Yui, Nakanishi Chiyori, Ueki Nao – Senbatsu 2 times.
    *Kurihara Sae, Okada Kanna, Okamoto Naoko, Shimono Yuki, Tani Marika, Wakatabe Haruka, Yamamoto Mao – Senbatsu 1 time.

*26 member debuted in senbatsu.

I'd like to get a account to help in the wiki, my email: potterk3mon@gmail.com

8. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    if we list out all the girls with even only 1 senbatsu, AKB would have a crazy list of girls (janken), that's why we usually wait until a group has released about 10 singles or so and list girls who mgm choose a lot (4,5 times for senbatsu), not everyone with even only 1 senbatsu

9. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    But AKB has 39 singles while HKT has 5. On HKT's rhythm, the10th single is coming out in 2017.

10. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    so do you suggest just writing all the girls who were in senbatsu only once then??, the list is called most times in senbatsu, not every girls in every senbatsu since if you want you can get that in the specific single page, individual page, right in the senbatsu page and virtually a tons of other pages

of course i don't mind doing this since editing this isn't really hard, i just think it's ridiculous since if you do that for HKT you have to do it for every group and we would virtually have a huge wall of text listing basically every girl ever been in senbatsu, not counting SKE & NMB, AKB alone has like an additional, what, 60 girls more?, and the senbatsu page is already a pain to scroll down.

i would like to have brunoiaz's opinion on this matter since he knows best lol but anyway, all the girls listed for AKB, SKE, NMB, Nogi, HKT currently are chosen a lot (4 or 5 times in senbatsu), proving they are/were on mgm's radar and (are significant to be included in the list), if Okamoto Naoko is included, then Uchida Mayumi will too and that's just :fp:, we would have to list out like what, the whole original team s, team a team n

so currently for HKT IMO the current format is enough, since their amount of singles aren't significant yet (as sad as it is)

11. Ugokanaide

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    *Kodama Haruka, Miyawaki Sakura, Sashihara Rino, Ota Aika, Moriyasu Madoka, Matsuoka Natsumi, Anai Chihiro, Motomura Aoi, Tashima Meru and Tomonaga Mio are the only members to be featured in every HKT48 Single A-side (As of 12Byou).

*Most appearances in HKT48 Single Senbatsu (As of 12Byou)
    *Murashige Anna – Senbatsu 4 times.
    *Fuchigami Mai, Tanaka Miku, Yabuki Nako – Senbatsu 3 times.
    *Akiyoshi Yuka, Kimoto Kanon, Kojina Yui, Nakanishi Chiyori, Ueki Nao – Senbatsu 2 times.

*26 member debuted in senbatsu.
    whatevs then. I just let a suggestion, if someone wants to update, they can.

12. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    oh of course, i hope you didn't feel mad about my post, if someone wants to, who am i to stop them, it was just my opinion on this too, if you have an account you can edit this however you want too, or anyone for that matter

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    hello...just wanna ask who is in charge on making the team Threads in the forum....?

just to keep thing up to date... SNH's team HII and JKT's team T doesn't have a thread yet...

14. Danin

Danin Kenkyuusei

15. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    Unfortunately, only the Forum Admins Mr. Waffle and Honeyroastedpeanuts can make new subforums. Mods like Smilodon and Ithebigc can do most things, but even they cannot make new subforums. Mods can only change thread names or move threads to already existing subforums (like the graduated members section).

Mr. Waffle and HRP haven't logged on in ages, so I doubt it will happen any time soon...

16. gotbild

gotbild Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Takajo Aki
    Twitter:
    gotbild
    Mr Waffle helped me some weeks ago when my account got blocked so he is not gone for good.

17. Li Li

Li Li Kenkyuusei

People with no forum activity at all asking for wiki access and we wonder why stupid edits occur ala the Indonesian guys edits of Green Flash etc.. :fp:

18. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

I asked if we should have a rule for that and nobody answered :rolleyes:

19. Mimi

Mimi Kenkyuusei

I think it's obvious that we shouldn't be giving access to just anyone who says they want it. If you don't want to judge them on the amount or quality of their posts, at least let them answer a few questions, let them give their motivation for doing this, so you can determine whether someone's actually serious about contributing and not just wanting access to the wiki because it's cool. They have to somehow show that they have some knowledge or other skills that can add something to the wiki, and of course an acceptable proficiency in English. Overall I think this should've been discussed with at least a moderator before taking things into our own hands, but what's done is done.

20. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    It should be common sense. I understand the sentiment "we can use all the help we can get". But there should still be standards set. Giving wiki access to anyone who pops out of the woodwork is a recipe for disaster. I'm not saying none of those people are worthy to contribute, but how do you know? Obviously the person's forum participation is a good indicator. Short of that, at a minimum there needs to be an interview process. Access to someone with virtually no history here should be given on an exception basis only, or preferably not at all. They want to contribute? Let them do that on the forum for a while.

And what about the people who defaced the Green Flash page last week? I certainly hope their access was taken away. In fact I see a lot of people on the contributor list who haven't participated on this forum for a long time. If it were my forum/wiki I would be deleting most of the inactive members.

It's a matter of quality control.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015