1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Straw Poll-General Polling Questions About Nogizaka46

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Amajingu, Dec 31, 2017.

1. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Ideally for me is 17 - 18 but with more rotations within and in-out senbatsu. Fukujins should remain 10 members.
    But with more members in under, this may not be plausible, too crowded for unders. Maybe just like kanjo said, split unders into 2,

2. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
  3. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    as photobook always being a desire achievement for any girls (maybe) im happy if anyone from the girls got it.

but , still.. sakamichi photobook sales ratio were too high these days, unfortunately even 20k total sales were quite small rn imo. tbh im still very surprised with waka and maichun sales were low comparing to others , esp waka’s pb probably one of my faves

would they sell as much even for the smallest averages?(20k).. if not , it will be better for them not get it .. spent almost whole of their career as unders + very small photobook sales .. well its not an image they want to bear for their future careers imo.

also if mgmt planning to release PB , i’ll prefer for them go with popular member to keep the momentum high , zukki or minamin would be a great choice , also its been a while since ikuchan first pb.

no offense for any of their fans. but i do think pb wasnt a “present” for every members. popularity wise , estimated sales number much be considered carefully imo.

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I agree with @CrssA. Also, there is a risk of oversaturation, which impacts the number of sales as well. I think Maichun's, Waka's and also Kazumin's PB suffered from it (buy them if you haven't yet, they're great!).
    It's a complex formula.

When it comes to personal taste, I wouldn't buy both Iori's and Chiharu's PB if they had one.

5. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
  6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    ^ What do the new striped uniforms look like?

7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    The uniform looks like this.

[​IMG]

I don't like it. Although the pink and blue are nice, I wished they opted for another color instead of grey. I'm not a fan of the shoes either. They make their feet appear larger than they are.

8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    No... that's pretty bad, lol...I'm not a fan of stripes. Although it's still better than last year's table-cloth uniform.

9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Don't like it, the stripes and color combination.

10. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
  11. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    about 25-50? but i do hope that they won't at the same time.. it'll going to be a big blow for everyone..
    am i allowed to have this
    how about a prediction of 1st generation members who'll announce their graduation starting from now, in order?

12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I don't think she will, actually. Not to the same extend as for example Matsumura at least. It's also what I hope. Long hair ftw.

Slim. I don't think management would allow that. It'll be too big of a brick in the pond.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Voted Year or longer for Umezawa. I was hoping for a "Never" option.

0-25% on Maiyan/Nishino doing a joint grad announcement. Maybe one of the two and an under, or maybe two unders, but not two pillars of the group.

14. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
  15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Voted for a Nanase and a Nanamin solo. Tsuribori and Naimononedari. The former is my favorite Nanase solo, and the latter is all about the feels... Nanamin... *sob* *sob*...

Not one of my oshimen's songs made me vote for it. Maybe Anatano if I was in the right mood. But it can't beat the feels of those 2 above. Close. But not feeling it today.