1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Straw Poll-General Polling Questions About Nogizaka46

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Amajingu, Dec 31, 2017.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Kubo, Zuki and Ume I'm very sure gonna make Senbatsu this year. But I also voted 3rd gens most recent center Riria.

2. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

In order of most likely Kubo, Yamashita, and then Riria... After those 3 I think Renka and Ume have the highest chance

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    todays question:

if you had to choose any 2 nogizaka songs that were the only 2 you could listen to for a year, which 2 songs would they be?

(im trying to find a good site that allows open ended answers so for the time being post your answers here)
    new strawpoll question on sunday

4. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Didn't we used to do polls a long time ago? I can't remember the last time I saw one

5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Dear lord that's a tough (but interesting) question.

The first one is easy, it's my nogi favorite Boukyaku to Bigaku.

But then the second one. I don't have a clear 2nd place nogi song to be honest. So what to pick? The adventurous Boku no Shoudou? The urgency filled Futougou? Or perhaps choose the clarity and dynamics of Boku ga Ikanakya Dare ga Ikunda?

I think I choose the last one. It has the least chance to bore me after a while, I think.

6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

For me it's the opposite, easiest one to answer. Would've been harder for me if you asked for three. So, one under & one title song. Himetan & Ikuchan center.
    Kimi wa boku to, for some reason this song just feels nostalgic to me. Then of course the other is Nandome no. Intro alone, I already knew it's gonna be a great song and I'd love it. Actually if the question would be to pick only two Nogi members, there's my answer :D

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Asking for 2 only? That's tough as I don't know if I can live without Nogi-nogi-nogi!

Anyhow, since becoming a fan about 2+ years ago, I can't stop listening to Barette. It's just too good of a song and I must spin it at least thrice a week. I'm sure I can handle that for a year...

The second is tough. I don't really know if I have a pure second favorite. Lots of songs slide into this slot depending on the mood, the day, or the weather... KidzuKata? Maybe, but then I would miss out on Sukima. I'm digging Nigemizu a lot these days, but I love Skydiving. Perhaps a barn burner like House!, Romantic Ikayaki, or Dankeshcoen? But then Kodoku Kyoudai, Sonna Baka!

Dang... only 2?

Then, Keishasuru. Out of left field. I think I can hear that song for a year...

8. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Ugh, it's hard...

Well, I think I'd love to listen Yasashisa to wa. Good song, nice melody. And... Nanamin center...

if the video does not show watch the video here

And...
    Fuusen wa Ikiteiru. I love the song, and ZakiMiriAyane front.

9. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Seifuku no Mannequin and My Rule.

I am sure I believe someone else realise this. The instruments behind Seifuku no Mannequin are crazy good. My Rule is just my jam. That song is the very reason I bought Nogizaka CD for the first time. I am pretty indifferent with the main single song (Itsudeki). I bought it just for the My Rule alone. And Fuminshou is surprisingly really good tho (from the same single)

Edit: or actually, My Rule is the only reason I ever bought a CD at all.

10. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Ano kyoushitsu and Itsuka Dekiru ...

Those are the only Nogi songs currently in my playlist.

11. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    todays strawpoll question:

How likely do you think it is that Fukagawa Mai's graduation concert will be released in some form or fashion this year?

http://www.strawpoll.me/14838334

12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I voted 0-25%. I think it's unlikely but not impossible.

13. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I think quite unlikely. As Fukagawa is still around the entertainment world, there is not much benefit for Sony to promote her grad concert except from cashing out of the sales. They could've, but by now it's already too late. She is not under their management anymore, so any kind of products relating to Fukagawa will need through permission of her current's management. If her current management is still a family of Sony, then I guess it's likely. Otherwise, I don't think so.

14. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

two songs only???

marika17 and marikatto are enough for my year loop :cool:

15. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    midweek filler question:

after the group formed, who was the first nogi member to appear in a tv CM in 2012?

ill post the answer and video on sunday with a new strawpoll question

16. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    sorry if that stumped everyone (or you just didnt care lol). the answer was hoshino. the date i had was 120715.
    CM is here:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=11_XkE6wVRuQJbbVc2tZJmhRO9oWdYEkF

todays strawpoll question:

after becoming a fan of nogizaka, who was your first graduate?

http://www.strawpoll.me/14891021

(i remember my first even though she wasnt my oshi because i think thats when it sunk in that at some point everyone will graduate, even my goofbball.)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I voted for Hashimoto Nanami. I listen to Nogizaka46 since November 2015, but for a long time I was just a casual fan and I didn't follow what was happening at the time. I didn't know about Fukagawa Mai's graduation either.
    When I turned hardcore nogi follower, Nanamin already announced her graduation, but she was still in the group. I remember her goodbye clearly.

18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It was Yamato Rina. I became a fan at around the 10th single release. Then major scandal happened about Ringo. Yamato had scandal too but mostly didn't care about her, but it was her that got ousted. Pretty harsh imo.

19. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Ichiki Rena, before that I just casual fan.

Tomato was and still quite problematic. Surrounded by negative rumour. Underage drinking when she on the group, which is clearly break law.

Tomato also screwed her post-Nogi career last year. And few days ago, there was an article floating around on 5ch, Moteki approach her to sign AV debut contract. Imply that Moteki want riding Nogi's fame.

She fired not just because she was unpopular. There was 3 major scandal involving her, Matsun, and Hatanaka Seira. Seitan also not popular, and management let her stay until she decide to graduate by herself. While Matsun decide to stay.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2018
  20. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    midweek filler:

do you think nogizaka will perform in a new city/country outside japan this year (other than singapore and hong kong)?