Straw Poll-General Polling Questions About Nogizaka46

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Amajingu, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    answer was nojo talking about her and kawagos stage names on ep11

this weeks strawpoll question:

Do you think Mahiro Kawamura will get a solo song on the next single and do you think she deserves one?

http://www.strawpoll.me/15054589

2. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I don't think she'll get one. If management were interested in giving her a solo song, they would've done that a long time ago. Although she has the skills, she lacks the popularity and because of that I think management is reluctant to give her a song. Her graduation isn't likely to change that.

I think she deserves one, but perhaps I am not the right person to answer this, because I think every member deserves a solo.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I'm not sure what to think of "deserves". I think she should get or should have gotten a solo by now because of her skills, but plenty of more popular girls have graduated without ever getting solos.

4. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Midweek filler:

When was nogizakas first performance outside Japan?

Please use the spoiler tag. Thanks

5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Not sure, but I think it was in 2014 in France. Don't know the date though.

6. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I think management already push Rotti for a while. Not big compare to Kaz or Iko. But Kaz and Iko have personality that group need. While Rotti aside being talented, her personality just stale among others.

She selected as senbatsu 2 times, regular sub for senbatsu before 2016, and management sent her to TV show like karaoke battle, tried to introduced her as utahime to public . She was pushed more than Seirarin, Himetan, but she just fail to grab fans attention.

Fairly, I dont think she deserve a goodbye song. But she def deserve major solo debut after her departure. She is promosing talent.

7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I'll be dissapointed if suddenly they give her a solo song. I mean why now? Bec she's graduating?
    Anyway, I don't think that will happen. Hopefully she will somehow have a solo career. See how far she can go.

8. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    You included Ranze in the poll and some people voted for her. She already made senbatsu last year for Influencer.

I went with Rena and Miria. Rena because she's been selling strong lately. Miria because no Under center has not made senbatsu.

9. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Yeah, and Sagara Iori has been in senbatsu too for 11th single - Innochi wa utsukushii

10. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    UPdated link. If you voted using the old link please vote again

Which remaining 2nd gen members do you think will enter senbatsu for the first time ever this year? (you can vote for more than one)

http://www.strawpoll.me/15103219

11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I voted for Rena and Ayane. Maybe Miria next year.

12. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
  13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I didn't vote, because I don't really care what kind of centers there are going to be and what members will center.

Most important is that the formation and members are chosen because they fit the song and the theme or concept of it. They did that very well for Nigemizu and ItsuDeki.

14. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Midweek filler:
    Of the Senpai members that appeared in this year's Valentine's specials who would you have given your present to?

15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    After seeing the episodes, I would give it to Kanarin. Sure, it was fun to watch her not getting a present at all for variety's sake, but at the end of the day she is a sweetheart that deserves a present.
    If I had to choose beforehand without knowing how things would turn out, I think I would choose Kazumin. It's hard to choose a member, but when I think about the 19th single hit campaign, I want to give it to Kazumin.

16. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
  17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Saito Yuuri. I would've given it to Nanase, but I think giving it to Yuutan would make her jealous. LOL.

18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Misa senpai probably. She seems like a genuinely nice senpai.

19. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I want to thank everyone for participating. there's a lot of year left to go and hopefully I can come up with questions that will keep you interested in answering. If you have any suggestions please PM me
    New profile pic but it's classic kazumi lol

Last edited: Mar 2, 2018
  20. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Since Kiichan is MIA for the time being I would probably give it to Manatsu... Waka is my #2 oshi but I feel like I would choose Manatsu simply out of respect for her character.. I love variety type idols especially the ones that can do Burriko, but its a dying art since most of the younger generation don't have the courage to be teased or hated for acting excessively cute... Manatsu might be the last of the great Burrikos, up their with Michishige Sayumi and Tsugunaga Momoko

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk