1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single STU48 1st Single [Kurayami] (2018/01/31)

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by marioworldakb, Jun 29, 2017.

1. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Ok... when why we need STU? 50.000 would be good too =)

2. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Since the sales are based on HS, I don't think that putting Naachan and Sasshi in the last row\not including them at all would affect sales that much. Unless fans decide to riot, and than everyone would lose.

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Showroom of the announcement

if the video does not show watch the video here

Out (Girls who were in Setouchi no Koe)
    Mishima Haruka, Ozaki Mami, Kadota Momona, Taniguchi Mahina, Cho Orie

In (Girls who weren't in Setouchi no Koe)
    Sano Haruka, Ishida Minami, Ishida Chiho, Kadowaki Miyuna, Imamura Mitsuki

4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    and they of course will not working so much! look at Yukirin only 5 slots :fp:

5. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    That's not the dance formation right? Hina-chan is too short to be behind super tall Yumirin!
    If she is right behind her, it gives a whole new meaning to "hidden" center.

I thought Kai Kokoa, Cho Orie, and Tanaka Kouko were going to be in senbatsu for sure. Interesting.
    Congrats to all the girls who made it! Now I wanna know if there will be coupling songs with other or all members.

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well if the choreography involves Yumirin piggy backing Hina chan and have Sasshi, Naachan on the side squishing her then I dun have a problem with that :D

7. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

In answer to Fuuchan's question to "why you/me", it's because she's Shuu's sister. Unless she proves herself to be more than Shuu's sister, she's going to be forever known as being pushed for being Shuu's sister.

Anyways, I'm okay with the lineup. Most of my temporary favorites made it except Cuca. I haven't seen enough STU members to have permanent(?) oshis but oh well. I wish they had a variety show to kick start themselves like Keyaki instead of just relying on SR.

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Hiccup moment at 3:44 @ForrestFuller YT clip. The culprit is Yano Honoka.

9. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    happy with the lineup but i won't be getting my hopes high for this since those last costumes and setouchi were a big letdown for me :(

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    They got new uniforms now. And dun worry this time, they got 4 months to custom made for the senbatsu members.

11. ET920

ET920 Member

I get the impression that this will sell less than NGT48's debit single mostly because of Yumirin being center when Fuuchan is more popular (even if only because of being Shuu's sister). For NGT48 they chose the most popular one.

Up to position 8th are the ones preferred by management, the fillers are the ones who got good result at SR Senkyo and got 2 handshake blocks per date except Minami, who has been trying very hard with SR lately.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  12. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

Why?
    Did you want to say Fuu's fans will not buy the single because she is not center? :^^;:
    She has a very good position though.

No way they choose her as center. :fear:

13. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    fu should get her own solo concert now, and solo single, and a movie please. :D

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    NGT debut center chose Rikahime lol? And 49th HS results now is that Yumirin is the only STU girl to sell out a slot so far. And 4 months of time will probably change a lot things for popularity.

15. ET920

ET920 Member

No, I said Fuuchan's appeal is shown to be wider at this point based on handshake tickets, so it would have made sense to chose her. But she's Osakan. And can't remember where she took the audition (and the mess of the wiki isn't helping, just as ever) but unless she took it in Hiroshima, she got no chances.

16. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Hyougo

17. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Btw, all members that have 12 slots for AKB48 49th single all have been selected. The one addition from those 13 + 2 is Ishida Minami.

18. ET920

ET920 Member

Who's the center for NGT48's debut single?
    And congratulations on selling her first block, Fuu already knows what it is to sell out five.

The Stage48 wiki is such a disaster :fp: You need to scroll down to the bottom in the single's pages to learn which order it is, and in the case of members, they are happy with having a single line at the top when you shoud get all the info you need without having to scroll.

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Welp there goes the prefecture representation thing LOL and as predicted Tokushima and Ehime got shafted so bad. But the biggest winner isn't Hiroshima gasp :eek:

Its Hyougo

1. Takino Yumiko (Hiroshima)
    2. Iwata Hina (Yamaguchi)
    3. Okada Nana
    4. Sashihara Rino
    5. Yabushita Fuu (Hyougo)
    6. Torobu Yuri (Hiroshima)
    7. Ichioka Ayumi (Yamaguchi)
    8. Isogai Kanon (Hyougo)
    9. Imamura Mitsuki (Hiroshima)
    10. Kadowaki Miyuna (Hyougo)
    11. Fujiwara Azusa (Okayama)
    12. Ishida Chiho (Hiroshima)
    13. Ishida Minami (Hyougo)
    14. Mori Kaho (Kagawa)
    15. Sano Haruna (Hyougo)
    16. Fukuda Akari (Kagawa)

Conclude:

Hyougo 5 > Hiroshima 4 > Kagawa 2 , Yamaguchi 2 > Okayama 1 > Tokushima, Ehime 0

In general I love the formation and picks.
    The 4th line is basically BFF line, the 3rd is the group's top visual aces, the 2nd is squishy XD and the 1st is EHEHEHEHE. Plus the way they position members on their wings/flank is absolutely strong.

Biggest disappointment for me was the decision to drop Kadota Momona. To me it is quite devastating for her and Ehime cuz I thought they would want to push her as one of the aces too. But apparently she wasn't good enough.

Now the problem is will the choreography bring out the full potential of this formation. And I definitely look forward to this to be a happy/energetic song.

20. ET920

ET920 Member

Honoka crying right now, Cuca apparently cried quite a lot. Her mother is such a presence in her life that I wonder whether she cried for herself or for her mother.