1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single STU48 1st Single [Kurayami] (2018/01/31)

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by marioworldakb, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The good thing is that at least all the members should be able to participate for the coupling unlike in AKB.
    I'm just glad that Harurun is in.
    Taniguchi Mahina is crying right now... :(

2. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I wish they did an 18 senbtasu. Nacchan and Sasshi are just extra members

3. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

There's 12 members who haven't been in either senbatsu yet...

Otani Marina
    Kai Kokoa
    Kuroiwa Yui
    Sakaki Miyu
    Shioi Hinako
    Shintani Nonoka
    Sugahara Saki
    Tanaka Kouko
    Hyodo Aoi
    Mineyoshi Arisa
    Morishita Maiha
    Yano Honoka

Not holding my breath but it'd be nice if maybe one of them was center on the b-side or something.

4. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Where did fu sales 5 block ?

5. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I hope so, it feels like all my favorite members are in this group.

6. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Out of all, I hope cuca would be the center of this group

======================================

Sasshi consulted for not participating in the senbatsu. But the management convinced her since it is their 1st single so it is better for her to show her face.

https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/883667403464351745

======================================

And I forgot to reply this last night.

Didn't prove herself that much? A girl failing audition 4 times in the span of two years but kept on going without giving up and being finally accepted to her favorite group on the 5th try. How much more proving she needs than this? (Goes for the same with Toro-chan who made it on her 6th try)

And don't forget she ranked 3rd in the Showroom audition event. Only behind Kahotaru and Harurun who had fan base support already. Her showroom success also started from ground zero (Learning from watching Rikahime mostly, which is known as one of the best in the industry) and it tells me a lot about striving to prove oneself.

Also what can you do when you only have time for 1 showroom per week? And she's not dropping at all, she gained 200+ followers in the most recent 2 Showrooms. Nor did anyone had management push to help with it.

She didn't stop there either. She kept on working hard in lessons everyday while going to school and doing homework until 2am then waking up at 6am to do one showroom for fans and repeat her super busy routine schedule. With the occasional call ups to do interviews, magazine shoot, radio show, PR events, TV program recordings etc.

Not to mention responsibility wise she always came prepared for all the events she participated in, which includes memorizing her lines and practicing choreograph by herself in the backstage. Especially when she has given the center position twice by management. That was a decision of recognition. But even so she often coughs up due to stress and nervousness, that shows how much more refining she needs to work on.

SO why Hina chan? Who is not talented at all in singing, dancing, MC or basically anything idol related to start with. Heck she even has serious self-confidence issue by admitting she isn't cute/beautiful at all compared to others in the group. (Also evident in D2 audition where she looked like a potato and she said she knew nothing about make up, unlike now where she knows how to utilize make up to show her best visuals to fans.) Her popularity and rise has little to do with these.

Because what she proves so far again and again to me nothing but hard work, sweat and tears. But what is most importantly is her character of perseverance, passion for the group and the will to what it takes to strive for a dream! Number 2 for her is absolutely suitable for her. Even so if she gets 3rd, 4th, 5th or even back row. STU is just lucky to have this girl in the group.

The only thing I wished was she grew a little bit taller.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  7. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Bitter about no Momona and no Ehime representation :/ However, it might be good that there's no 'one girl from each prefecture thing' as that does make it too regional. They could always do regional subgroups anyway.

I'm fine with another Setouchi, but something a bit more fast paced would be better I think. Shame they didn't have time for a summer release since we have such awesome scenery here...

8. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I know it's still early days but I really wanna know who will be featured in the coupling tracks...

9. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I guess everyone!? Like in NGT, doing some small units, and a few group songs.
    It's actually the best they can do to promote them all at least a little bit ...

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    According to Hina Chan's stream she is already practicing a new song, so I'm guessing that's the STU debut song.

11. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I understand it's for the sales but I'd prefer she doesn't show her face much and remains as a consultant/co-producer of sorts, acting more behind-the-scenes. I'm glad that seems to be her wish as well. Idk, she appears in so many different places and groups I can't see her connecting with STU.

12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    STU needs her more than she needs them.

She contributes mostly from behind the scenes which usually involves in human resources as far as I see now

=====================================

5th round of 49th HS

Takino Yumiko (*10/12) (▲5)
    Yabushita Fu (*2/12)
    Imamura Mitsuki (*2/12) (▲2)

13. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Yay for Imamura!

14. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Just picked this video up. Some tear jerking reactions after the senbatsu announcement.

if the video does not show watch the video here

15. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Wow. I thought I had posted in here. I'm glad 2 of my 4 girls went through for Senbatsu! I might had Chiho-chan to my Oshimen too since she hangs out a lot with Miyu-chan and Minami-chan. I love seeing their SRs together. I get the double notification of Miyuna and Minami streaming and right next to them is Chiho-chan. [hehe]

I hope it ends up being like NGT's single though: Ballad and playful/cheerful coupling songs? And a strong song. Ogiyuka's and Moeka's w-center song was really strong. I kind of want a friendship unit...but, it's my biased of the W-Ishida+Miyuna. Lol. I don't know, they have such cute chemistry, I wouldn't mind them being in a unit. :^O^:

16. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    The single is postponed!

They changed the release date to January 31, 2018.
    The reason for the postponement is they're still in meeting with companies (including ship building etc.) and decided it is not an appropraite timing to have a major debut release without presenting an shipboard theater yet.
    They apologize for this.
    http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/436

It's making the news of course
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2095875/full/?ref_cd=tw
    https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170818-00000372-oric-ent

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  17. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Looking at the bright side, at least we know that the ship should be ready before the single release.
    Hopefully no more delay for the ship.

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Rip yeah probably postponed for boat

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Wow, three whole months?

The better present the theatre before the new year then. This is starting to sound a bit like a big mess.

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

2018.....damn it:fp: 3 months delay....

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017