Audition STU48 2nd Generation Audition Thread

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by Haruka Suzuki, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    It was announced today (03/08/2019) at Tokyo Idol Festival that STU48 is going to recruit the 2nd Generation of members.

http://www.stu48.com/feature/audition_2019

Application period: August 5th at 18:00 JST to September 2nd at 23:59 JST

2nd Generation will consisted of 25 members.
    The final reveal will be held at NTT cred hall Hiroshima where the 20 winners will be announced.
    5 special spots will be decided for STU48 mobile/mail members vote.
    There will also be a performance by the 1D3 members at the 2nd Gen revelation.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    I think given they just had two major graduation announcements this couldn't come at a better time.

3. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    You got anymore arsenal ASH?

4. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    hopefully someone from Okayama or Tottori

5. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    More ex-ASH students please!! I love every ASH students in the 1D3 bunch, so more would be an absolute blessing.

Also more Tokushima, Okayama and Ehime members please. Albeit from ASH students we already have enough Hiroshima members as is so I would be fine with little Hiroshima member this time around

6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yes, I would like to see more fair representation of each prefecture.

So far if I have to say who is the strongest member in each prefecture:

Yamaguchi - Yumirin
    Hiroshima - Chiho
    Hyogo - Miyumiyu (should be Fuuchan but she on hiatus)
    Okayama - Okichan
    Ehime - MaiQ
    Kagawa - Fukuchan
    Tokushima - None (I know Paruto has improve in all her areas of idolling but imo still Tokushima needs a stronger member)

So recruiting a face representing Tokushima is definitely priority right now, then should reinforce Kagawa and Ehime since they lost the most depth members. Hiroshima is still too stacked. Yamagucci is fine. And maybe some new wild cards from Hyogo and Okayama would be a good surprise.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tanizaki Saya
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I couldn't search up her birthplace but another wonder kid lol? Too bad our recruiting system is not free agent signing, if she applies she definitely pass.

Peeps on 4ch say she prob better than Michu in singing

9. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    Is this new generation going to be considered Kenkyuusei? Actually, are the current members considered full members already? All of them or just the ones who were featured in singles?

STU has got me the most confused about, y'know, group partitions.

10. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don
    I want Yurapai 2.0

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yes. Yes. All of them.

Idk what the 48 wiki tells you but just go to their official website http://www.stu48.com/feature/profile

Not another Yurari they are going to just put in the fridge until grad expiry date >__>

12. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    they still haven't even utilized Honopai:glare:

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Two stories about the auditions

STU48 holds a second generation audition briefing

60c4034d567995f5a52f39ef2d2b8b42.jpg

STU48, based in 7 prefectures in Setouchi, held the second-generation audition briefing “Setouchi Seminar” at STU48, the shipboard theater anchored at Hiroshima / Hiroshima International Ferry Port.

This is the first audition in two years since the first year, and applications are currently being accepted by WEB and mail (details are available on the special site). The members were Mitsuki Imamura (19), Hina Iwata (16), and Yumiko Takino (21).

Iwata said, “I originally liked idols, and while I went to a handshake party and live,“ I liked ”changed to“ I admired, ”and the local Yamaguchi Prefecture absolutely wanted to pass the STU in the scope of activity. "I did."

Takino said in the question section from the participants, “What we value is courtesy and greetings. Of course, for fans, if you greet the staff or people concerned with a loud voice, the impression of STU will improve. I think so, I am trying to do it. "

It will be held at Takamatsu Port on the 23rd of this month, Kobe Port on the 24th, and Tokyo / Minato Ward on the 25th.

https://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/20190822/akb19082208170001-n1.html

STU48, Second Student Audition Briefing Held “Give the dream of becoming an idol at STU48!”

In the first half of the seminar, STU employees from STU Co., Ltd. explained the significance of STU48's activities in Setouchi, the activities after actually passing, and details about their daily lives. In addition, the staff of Hiroshima Prefecture's Commerce and Industry Labor Bureau Tourism Division / Yamaguchi Prefecture Tourism Expert Friends introduced in detail the sightseeing spots, gourmet, and tourism initiatives in Hiroshima and Yamaguchi Prefecture, and fully conveyed the appeal of the Setouchi area. In addition, there were participants who were deeply involved since the formation of STU48, explaining what kind of business DMO is doing and taking notes eagerly.

On this day, Mitsuki Imamura, Haruna Iwata, Yumiko Kanno participated from STU48 members. After 3 people introduced themselves, the STU48 group introduction video was screened. At the narration by Minoru Kadowaki, we looked back on the history of the past while exchanging memories and talked about the activities of STU48, and the participants of the seminar were also watching seriously.

28949c75c137d6f545cc321e2e8774d7.jpeg

24a7448afd2e989c9ea69019f2a8f51d.jpeg

Theatrical director Manabu Yamamoto also appeared, and it was time for questions and answers from participants. In response to the question “What do you value in STU48 activities?” Imamura said, “Don't squeak in front of the fans. “I always value smiling,” he answered with a smile. In response to the question “Do you have any dietary restrictions?” Takino said, “All the members care about carbohydrates. I eat udon, but…” I think it will change because it is a job! ” The question “Where did you take the photo of the audition application?” Answered Takino “in front of the white wall of a friend's house” and Iwata “where the blueberry tree grows in the garden” Imamura replied, “Photo studio”.

5d42c1d4e6d5c10ede8fe2fb25f9ca07.jpeg

Finally, the four people on the stage sent a message.

6c04d66c6c6d1f4b85d270db6c96a18f.jpeg

Theater Manager Manabu Yamamoto:
    I think that you are probably the people who can apply for this second-year student, but I hope you can grab the dream together and excite it, so please look forward to it!

Mitsuki Imamura: All
    members of STU48 are kind and fun, so please try to apply for second-year students!

Iwata Hina:
    I feel nervous when I am auditioned, and I am thrilled every day with anxiety, but I want to make my dream come true! If you have a big feeling, you will surely be confident, so please make your dream of becoming an idol at STU48!

Yumiko Takino:
    We are a Setouchi close-up group, but if you are not in the Setouchi area, you will definitely like Setouchi because it is a good place. And if the Setouchi area is local, I hope I can work with pride in the local community. Whether it's singing, dancing, or amateur like me ... It's a group that accepts me warmly, so if you're good at it, you can use it as a weapon, and I hope you can work hard together!

https://netallica.yahoo.co.jp/news/20190821-94605399-popnroll

• Like Like x 3
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    They are going to hold a public audition, with the candidates that will pass the second round.
    Fans will be able to vote from 10/13 to 10/27.
    The final reveal will be held at NTT cred hall Hiroshima where the 20 winners will be anounced
    5 special spots will be decided for STU48 mobile / mail members vote
    https://www.stu48.com/news/detail/5321
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/1178887409364131840
    https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/1178889132757544960

* feel free to correct if I missed anything

• Informative Informative x 3
  16. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

they have passed the second round which was held last weekend.

• Useful Useful x 2
  17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  18. Amoz

Amoz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imamura Mitsuki
    Showroom part of the audition is from October 15th 17:00 to October 22nd 19:59 (JST)
    Possible streaming times are 17-22 on weekdays and 9-22 on weekend. There's national holiday on 22nd so that would be 9-19:59. Age restrictions for students apply as normal.

https://www.showroom-live.com/event/stu48_2nd_audition

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Imperialdramon

Imperialdramon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tanizaki Saya
    • Like Like x 2
  20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

One of the Candidates is Okada Nana.

if the video does not show watch the video here