1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single STU48 4th [Mubō na Yume wa Sameru Koto ga nai] (2020/01/29)

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Dec 14, 2019.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    "Bokura no shunkashūtō" now has a MV

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: May 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Riina

Riina Future Girls

Twitter:
    48Riina
    For those who have tickets for this single, STU just announced transfer options: https://www.stu48.com/news/detail/7468

To sum it up:

1. Online talk event
    Talk with the member through video chat using an app. There will be several dates you can choose from, starting from mid-September. Application starts from late August.
    Tickets that can be used: HS ticket, sign ticket, 2S ticket

2. Online sign event
    Member will sign a sign thing-y (same one as with HS events) with your name during SR livestream. It will be similar to the cheki sign event they did before but no cheki. No actual interaction with the member, but members will say your name and talk about you while they sign. Event will take place on August 29th and 30th. Application starts from today.
    Tickets that can be used: sign ticket

3. Online 2S event
    You can take 2S photo with member using a special phone app (yeah, I'm not really sure how that will work either). Will take place after mid-December. Application starts from mid-September.
    Tickets that can be used: 2S ticket

4. Mini live livestream
    Livestream of special mini live (or also possible to watch it later from an archive if you miss the livestream). There will be 3 mini lives on September 3rd (18:00 - 1st gen & D3, 19:00 - 2nd gen, 20:00 everyone). You can use 1 ticket for each live, so if you want to watch all 3, you need to use 3 tickets. Application starts from today.

5. Exchange for original benefits
    Exchange the ticket for an original benefit - photo for 1st gen or clear file for 2nd gen. You can choose either the member that the ticket you have is for or random (in case of random, some lucky winners will get it signed by member). Application starts in late September.

For those who don't like any of those options, there will also be refunds available in the future.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

My songs ranking for this single:

01. Bokura no Shunkashuutou - This song sounds the best for me in this single, it has good melodies, it's nice to listen to! <3
    02. Kiseki to Iu Na no Story - This song reminds me of another song but I can't tell which >.< it's a cute song.
    03. Isshun no Thrill - Hm not a bad song but they sing a bit too fast in the chorus, I don't really like that lol...
    04. Mubou na Yume wa Sameru Koto ga Nai - The a-side! The song is alright but again they sing a bit fast in the chorus XD
    05. Setouchi no Imouto - Ballad song, not really my type ^^;