1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single STU48 5th [Omoidaseru Koi wo Shiyou] (2020/09/02)

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by lionel90, Mar 28, 2020.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    My copies of the single have just arrived together with the signed chekis from Chiho, Cuca, Marina and Riko:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dokuro3313

Dokuro3313 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Onishi Momoka, Kojiharu
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    To my knowledge, the genrations only MVs have never been uploaded on STU's Youtube, only the mixed one which is online
    Must have been an "unofficial one" in this site. (copyright issues), or sometimes, the production does some editing fixes and re upload
    Btw, I provide every infos from official or press sources, more reliable than fan sites.

4. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    No they did released a short version of the 1D3 version online to promote the Single since it won the Twitter poll, but they did say it would be time-limited and would take it down after a certain time. That's the reason why you can no longer find it on the official YouTube

5. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Looking back: STU48 Release Event@Hiroshima City BUNKA KORYU KAIKAN Sept 2, 2020

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

My songs ranking for this single:

01. Omoidaseru Koi wo Shiyou - The a-side! I actually like this song. But I'm not sure which version I prefer for now... The old gen version has nice voice. The new gen version is more youthful and sounds nice too. So I'm not sure yet, but I don't really want to listen to 2 versions of a same song so I guess I'll end up picking a favorite one lol.
    02. Ano Hi Kara Boku wa Kawatta - This song sounds kinda different than their other songs, it's good! I like the instrumental.
    03. Seishun Kakueki Teisha - This song is nice as well, easy to listen.

Overall I quite liked this single :3

7. ThirtyFour34

ThirtyFour34 Member

Oshimen:
    高雄さやか 正源司陽子
    You missed this song.

if the video does not show watch the video here