STU48 Documentary Subbing Project

Discussion in 'Forum Projects' started by marioworldakb, Dec 1, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Making this official here.

So on Oct 29th which was last month, it was announced that there will be a STU documentary produced by TBS who did the same inside-story for AKB members like Kitarie, Komiharu and Naachan. Now for this upcoming one, they are not just focusing on 1 girl but rather a whole group which is STU48.

Contents will probably include the TV crew following the group since their debut and up to now or so with the STU 7 prefecture tour. (My guess)

The short version will be broadcast sometime around the end of December and the full version will be out some time around mid-January 2018.
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/oshirase/2017_1028_2000.html

So I'm looking for anyone who is interested to join me in subbing for this documentary. Any help you can think that you can contribute is fine too. Experienced, first times or you just wanna experience subbing for fun no problem. Welcome!

I will spearhead this team as the main translator. But I hope I can get another 1 or 2 people to help me share the workload as well. Timers and QC positions are still open as well!

If you are interested please PM me your discord (username #number) as we will be using it as the main form of communication.

I want You.jpg

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Currently still looking for 1 more translator!

The team now has:
    Translator 2
    QC 1
    Subtitle/Encoding 1
    Timer 1

3. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Im bad in translate, but if you want i can help with Timing... But its not easy to my coz i Just have free time in night

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

4. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Give me a pm =)

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk