1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

STU48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by nakotteiijan, Oct 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Yeah, specially after what happened with SNH, what would this team name be now? S-II? S-III?, i have no idea.

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The idea of teams per prefectures is nice, but what about the girl who comes all the way from Hokkaido to join STU? Is she left out? lol

I was hoping for a huge 1st gen (over 30) so it would be practical and girls didn't have to travel long distances all the time, but the fact that they'll have the HQ in Hiroshima kinda suggests they will all move there or something, so maybe we're getting the normal 20-something gen. :glare:

3. Matixxx972

Matixxx972 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Yeah, there is that. So let's just stick to the usual teams, ok? That will work better for all of us, i think :D

4. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Keeping my eye out for cuca and the temp center of okayama. Okayama second round actually has very many beautiful girls.

5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Presumably in that case they would go to the cities they auditioned in, and swap a few around every year or two for a piece of controversy.
    But the regional teams concept would kind of mess with the idea of the theatre being on a boat.
    Though I'm wondering if the sailing theatre will be once-in-a-while rather than the usual practice for shows.

6. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Kurata Sonoko from Gintama Seven applied for STU48 and passed the 2nd round yesterday.
    20170226-00010001-sanyo-000-1-view.jpg p_kurata.png
    http://gintama7.com/member/倉田-園子-kurata-sonoko/

Unfortunately she lied about being ill and not being able to attend a live they had on the day. When the news came out she withdraw from the group (Gintama Seven) and ended all the activities there now. Her twitter was deleted.
    The announcement of her being ill.
    公式▽銀玉 Seven♡‏@Gintamaseven
    【お知らせ】
    本日のアイドルGインフルエンザの為倉田園子は欠席となります、皆様方には大変ご迷惑をお掛けしますが、結城、一ノ瀬で3人分のステージをやりきると決断いたしました。
    チケット予約等のキャンセルございましたらこちらのアカウントにDMください。
    大変申し訳ごさいません

I wonder how this will work out for her. I mean, theoretical she isn't under any contract right now ...

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  7. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Wow, that's crazy. I kind of hope she makes it in, she sounds like the kind of girl who I'd like. I feel like it's not going to happen though.

8. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Wow. This is interesting, she looks really cute though! How old is she?

Also, #59 really looks like Sayashi Riho. Dare I say, was it the Hiroshima audition today? :eek:

9. ET920

ET920 Member

Cut date was January 31. Some people were making a fuzz because Kaho mentioned in a letter that she had left her office on February 1, when she actually did on January 31 (the beauty of someone using keigo when she's not used to, pretty much like using henceforth without knowing how). She got some hate tweets and the like, but we found out most come from young girls who didn't pass the first audition so didn't paid much heed.

It has happened that some girls have lied about their contract and were terminated after passing the second audition and before going into the final one, and from what I heard there were SKE48 and HKT48 applicants who were turned down after passing the third audition.

From all the SRs that tried the audition, the top two passed. A couple didn't pass the first examination, and another failed the second one.

10. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

You're right! My type lol
    You mean her lying aspect? [hehe]

11. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    Not specifically the lying, but she seems like the kind of girl who makes things interesting because she doesn't seem like she will hold back when she wants something. Sounds like a Slytherin, to me and Slytherins are the best.

12. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    They still have 3rd round, right? Some fanpages shared that 2nd round is the last and they had 101 members now LOL.

13. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Yes, March 19th which Naachan will also be there. Sasshi can't be there because of the Kanto tour.

14. WaitingDB5K

WaitingDB5K Kenkyuusei

Does Cuca is still there? I'm with her~ I hope she'll pass. She worked so hard all these years.

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

She passed the 2nd round.
    The 3rd round is on March 19th, where Naachan will help decide who comes in.

16. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I'm hoping that "hard work will always be rewarded"

17. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Just joining the discussion. So they are ready for the final round of audition. Hope the best with Naachan and Sashi there to help them.
    BTW, who is this Cuca everyone is talking about? :huh: I only remember someone in SR is aiming to get in STU, is she pass the audition at this point?

18. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Just move a couple of pages back, I think someone posted one of Cuca youtube video. Basically she is doing covers (especially the dance part). As for showroomer aiming for STU, there are several of them and I believe at least one of them are into the next round.

19. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

See her channel (3u10)

20. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    She's been making youtube covers since she was like 6 (She started doing solely hello project covers but branched out into other groups in recent years). She's a huge fan of morning musume (so would get on well with Sasshi) and auditioned for them a few years ago but couldn't afford to move to Tokyo. imo she's pretty awesome, ya'll should check her out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.