1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

STU48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by nakotteiijan, Oct 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    It worked this way for AKB 16ki. I guess they're doing things differently now. They were announced as “tentative kenkyuusei” (I'd have translated it as “provisional” though) on showroom during a handshake event, and then actual kks in the anniversary performance.

2. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

You misunderstood what Trinu said. :^^;:
    16th gen never had a whole picture released after final round. They were trained and introduced later.

3. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    They never had a group picture, period. Group pictures are something usually done for first gens. They did have a special broadcast, though, where they were specifically introduced as provisional/tentative KKS, and at the time they were still not allowed to say their names. Seems that's where STU is now.

4. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

But we will have their profiles SOON because they have to apply for ssk during next week. They're not tentative kks, they are official 1st gen members.

5. ET920

ET920 Member

http://shiba.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/akb/1490369813/101

Just yesterday Suzuha Yamane (AKB48, 16 gen) told her "memories" regarding AKB48 (from 31:24). At 47:20, she mentioned she passed the NMB48 5th gen audition, but was dropped during the selection.

if the video does not show watch the video here

By the way, in Kahotaru's last event (before she became Shimitaru) the first place prize was being the model for the SHOWROOM ad truck promoting them in Shibuya for around a week. it started running today.

Recording: https://twitter.com/TSKarubi/status/845541170952503296

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Translated some things about the girls who went to ASH.

Ishida Chiho (石田千穂) / 2002.03.17
    LoGirl (2015/07/07)
    ──When did you enter ASH?
    About 3 years ago 。
    ──Please tell us why。
    I did model jobs since I was a kid, and I've always wanted to become an Idol. My dad suggested I'll audition for ASH.
    ──What is the course you're worried the most about?
    「Model Course」's walking。I can't turn well、because I'm always shaking…。
    ──When you show your dancing, what's the thing you lack?
    Compared to smiling、I'm bad at acting "cool" or "adult-like"、so I practice will looking at the bathroom's mirror。
    ──Who's the graduate you look up to?
    Hanaoka Natsumi-sanす。even though we haven't had more than 1 or 2 lessons together、I look up to her。
    ──As you were able to debut、tell us what is your next goa;。
    I will continue to always work hard so I'll become an Idol people look up to。

Idolmatsuri Profile
    I'm always smiling and bright。With my smile and liveliness, I want to make everyone who sees the stage energetic! My motto is "Hyakusetsufutou", the meaning is that no matter how much I fail, I won't stop. With these words in mind I know that I can't stop and I will move forward my dream one step at a time. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu!

I'm not shy at all。I make friends in no time。My skill is to make a lot of beautiful friendships! This and…being able to sleep all the time no matter where。I can sleep in busy places and moving places too(笑)

You can see her blogs here.

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    And we don't know if the management kept all the 44 of them after the final interview (my guess, they don't).

8. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    It's just an interview to check if they're attached to any agencies. I think we'll have about 40-44.

9. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

At least they don't have the selection round.
    I think the same as you.

10. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

So, in a matter of a week, she gets selected as STU 1st gen (winning the SR event), gets to participate in the SSK and has a truck with her face going around Shibuya (for winning another SR event)?

The stars really aligned for her.

Calling it already... she's gonna center the STU song in the next single. :^^;:

11. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Translation Source

It's a shame they couldn't name the girls yet lol Would be quite a nice promotion too. Though the Wota's already know who they are lol
    10, 22, 25, 31

12. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Woah... that's a big "push" without being pushed... even her name is public?

13. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Wow. Here's to hoping for a good outcome.

14. ET920

ET920 Member

48G is usually about young girls, so I guess management thinks she's a tad too old to be center of their debut song or single. She doesn't have that much dancing or singing experience either (as a former model, most of her agency training was about posture, walking and cosmetics, she paid dancing and singing lessons on her own), so if their debut song is fast-paced, she might be in some trouble, especially with so many haters already around. But I totally see her coming from behind, just like Rena, Akarin and Ayachan did.

I also can see either her or Nanako as captains, being some of the eldest around and pretty easy-going even between girls. But I'm guessing they want a captain with some experience in the "music" area instead.

In truth, I'm a bit worried about this last selection. TPS hasn't invested much in these girls actually (the way it works, basically you are given lessons but not jobs, but they promote certain events so that the winner gets to do a job and, with the money from gifts and the like, they cover the expenditures so that it ends up being free for them). Out of the several dozens of girls they have, only a few are quite valuable for their business model (Shimitaru, Nanako, Himawari, Maya, etc). So, I wonder if they'll have second thoughts about releasing their biggest money makers. Unless AKS already handled that by giving Akarin to their parent company, TP...

It's public because she was kind of known in SR, plus she had appeared as a guest in Suzuki Nana's radio show and with Muramoto and Kojiharu on TV. So, if she joins STU48 I'm not that worried that she'll end up relegated as the old Mousa girls (Chiichan, Ucchii, Tanamin, etc), she'll create her own opportunities even if she's ends up as a KK instead of full member, just as she has done so far in SR.

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@ET920 Nakai is 19 and she's centering NGT's debut single.

Kahotaru is around that age, isn't she?

I doubt management cares that much about age (nowadays).
    If she got the fans behind her, why not?

16. ET920

ET920 Member

They used the youngest, cutest member they could find for NGT48's Max Toki 315 go and for HKT48's Hatsukoi Butterfly, the first original songs that were AKB48's couplings, so I don't see them changing tactics here. For the first original single, HKT48 got again Meru, but NGT48 bypassed the management pushed members and went with the fans' one, so it could be that again they decide to go with the most popular for STU48, but that's still a long way (first they need to build the team, and she must end up as a full member).

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I feel like management tried to push the younger ones because they're the ones with a longer potential idol life.

BUT
    Seeing how many new gens are leaving these days, I think management can only go with whatever shows benefits.

They pushed Naanya and then Miion came and stole the show.
    The pushed Kojimako and Naachan flew over her.
    They pushed Meru and Mio (and Haruppi and Sakura) slayed her.

So yeah, why go against the current?

STU is also in a bit of a Catch-22 situation.
    They have these already-known girls (Kahotaru, No. 2, Cuca, etc.) plus 40 other unknown girls.

Sure, there might be some other girls more suited for singing and dancing, but if they go with them they're not sure they won't alienate those fans who spend hundreds (thousands?) of coins in the already-known ones.

That's why I think they'll play it safe at the beginning and go with her (and No.2, what was her name again? and maybe Cuca), but if another (younger) girl comes around selling out all her HS slots and whatnot, they'll probably go with her as well.

In any case, excited for the first song. And I hope it gets a PV.

18. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I'm positive that they'll get an MV and probably will be dancing on a boat

19. ET920

ET920 Member

(Yomiuri newspaper) Aki-P: The reason there are so many in STU48's 1st gen is because all the recommended ones (by the examiners and Naachan) have been chosen.
    http://setouchi48g.ldblog.jp/archives/13985592.html

Which means nobody recommended 94, 102, etc. I was thinking that 102 could have been recommended, but that crying because of that bullying actually played against her.

--

http://stu48matome-sokuho.blog.jp/archives/15435191.html
    102 created a Twitter account and sent a message to fans apologizing for not passing and thanking fans for their support. This is something rather common lately, many 16ki and 8ki members did the same. A few actually contacted the top contributors to their room to thank personally, after which they deleted their accounts.

--

One thing more: Some girls have already deleted their SNS stuff (75, 43), others are deleting it soon (22), others haven't yet hinted at that yet (36). I wonder if they are deleting it in order as they get confirmed in the last selection and sign their final contract...

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  20. WaitingDB5K

WaitingDB5K Kenkyuusei

Cuca stopped to put new video on her accounts and delete all video on her second account (https://www.youtube.com/user/reddaisy3u3)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.