1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

STU48 News and Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by nakotteiijan, Oct 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Please don't lol let her leave if she wants xD

I'd rather no one transferred tbh...

2. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

I noticed that the minimum age for the STU48 audition is 12. Wasn't all the other auditions 11 or something? I wonder why though lol. In Japan, 11 and 12 doesn't make that much of a difference as they are still part of elementary school.

4. Justice Lawson

Justice Lawson Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    I would like to point out we might get a foreigner. Like it's a possibility. Before you all say that won't happen I have an email stating otherwise.

"お問い合わせいただきありがとうございます。
    STU48 第1期生オーディション事務局です。

お問い合わせいただきました内容について、返信をさせていただきます。

STU48 第1期生オーディションにつきましては、外国籍の方でも応募は可能です。
    応募条件、注意事項をご確認の上、ご応募ください。

オーディション公式サイト:https://entry.stu48.com/

ご応募を心よりお待ち申し上げております。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    STU48 第1期生オーディション事務局
    E-mail: info@stu48.com
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------"

Not saying it's a for sure thing but it may happen.

Also my Japanese reading skill is SUPER bad but with a mixture of an online dictionary and my one broken one I own it came out to basically be...

"Foreigners are accepted. Some conditions apply. Look on the audition site."

Now out side of that information I wanted to share. I really hope we don't get many younger girls 12-14 years old abouts. Sure some of them are great but if they are traveling city to city I could see an issue with school for girls these ages. I personally want more teens then anything else.

Teens on boats.... teens on boats.

5. Matsui Hikari

^Uh, do you mean someone living in a foreign country or with foreign blood? The last time that I checked the audition form, you were only able to enter a Japan address

6. Justice Lawson

Justice Lawson Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    I'm pretty sure that they don't want to deal with VISA's so they probably will limit to foreigners who live in Japan. While the number of young foreign girls in Japan is small it's not that bad.

So I'm assuming they already have to live in Japan.

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Someone is speculating maybe a co-current position for Mayuki in STU, cuz they were sent to the prefectures as promotional ambassadors.

What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Yukirin already has NGT. Not saying she can't be transferred from there or do all three groups (because how often are senbatsu members even on stage anyway?) but NGT is still really new, so it'd seem a bit odd to remove her or make them share her so soon in the game.

This was probably a scheduling thing - they're also the seniors of the whole franchise. There's no point getting Nyan to promote when she's leaving and Miichan will forever be remembered by her scandal. Lovetan announced graduation and Miku just isn't popular.

Short answer: no. I think they'll transfer someone like Kitarie (popularity and seniority wise) if they do a transfer.

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yeah, they're just the top AKB members.
    I'm surprised Yui isn't there though.

As for transfers, I don't think any will happen here.
    There just isn't anyone on the level of Kitarie and the like in the Top 32 of the group (most of the UG from last year are new gens), but I guess they'll get a couple of kennin.

10. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

I'm surprised at Mayuki doing the promos instead of Yui too. It was Takamina and Yui(as the next GM) who did promos at the start of NGT.

11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

It kinda worry me that there's limited number of AKB member capable to do high level PR task like this.

I reckon it's also Mayuyu who did PR for AKB48 China too. Correct?

12. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    Shiichan, Myao and Haruu are good choices.

13. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    I don't know, I think Naachan, Mion, Juri, Tomu, Kojimako etc would be capable of this type of thing. They don't have the widespread recognition of MaYuki, but that's a bit chicken and egg surely - they won't gain widespread recognition or wider respect as genuine representatives of the group unless they do more work like this.

14. Matsui Hikari

I second Haruu. Haruu won't graduate for a while and has experiences as a captain. With all the promotions from Yukirin and Mayuyu, I'm sure it'll be a success with the 1st generation audition. However, the thing I'm worried about is representation. Unlike Kitarie, Haruu is not a regular in AKB senbatsu nor does she rank in SSK. If they use a "potential" girl from the 1st gen, there might still be a chance that she'll flop.

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

The thing is that Kitarie was dropped from AKB senbatsu UNTIL she went on to NGT. That was her thing and it paid off.

The onlt one with a similar story would be Miichan, and I doubt they're going to send her away from AKB. 1st gen is just special.

But now that @x_AozoraKataomoi_x said it, I could see Shiichan and Myao going over and having a blast on that boat. :XD:

16. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Yeah but she WAS and she's also a stable ranker (she kept sticking around front UG unlike Miichan & Akicha who fell to lower UG and Umechan & Mocchi who were literally thrown out of UG)

If we're going by the Sae/Sasshi logic, that means Tomu would be the most fitting

And if we're going by the Aki/Rie logic, then Yuria & Myao would be

17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Yuria was sent to AKB to avoid graduation. If you send her to the sea, you lost her lmao

But I agree on Tomu. Send her with Tano and you're set.

I don't know why I think it would be nice to send two girls instead of one.
    The whole project (on the boat) seems kinda lonely and I'm sure they could do with a friendly hand.

18. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Are there any members who are suitable and are fromthat area?

19. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Not really, but there is Aapon... I would be happy to see her as a kennin, but I doubt it would happen.

I feel like it would be best to send someone more popular and established like Reinyan. I can't think of anyone else who is older-gen and is popular enough.

The whole Tomu thing sounds pretty good though...

20. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I like Tomu idea. If management does not want to promote her and give her opportunities as an AKB senbatsu, then at least give her this gig. Maybe they'll gain a semi popular, publicly recognized member with less effort.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.