1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio STU48 no Ganbarima-SU! (2017/08/18 - )

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by marioworldakb, Aug 19, 2017.

1. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  2. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Episode 1

The episode content will be featuring 5 rounds of games the girls will play against each other 1 on 1.

Round 1: Balloon Art challenge, cuter one wins: Mii vs Fukuchan
    Round 2: Cutting Cabbage in 60 sec: Harurun vs Kahotaru
    Round 3: Kick Boxing: Paruto vs Honotan
    Round 4: Antagonist acting: Kouko vs Azusa
    Round 5: Free throw: Yumirin vs Torochan

==========================

Just finished watching the show.

Out of all the competition the balloon challenge was the hardest and I was pretty impressed by Ishida Minami's work

Balloon.jpg

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  3. minik00kies

minik00kies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Thanks for the updates and summary! They finally have a show, excited to watch this :chuffed:

4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Gotta love the veteran actor guy. I'm honestly doubt they can keep inviting lots of guest for the following episode as much as this premiere lel.:hehe:

5. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Oh and I just realized that the balloon character that Ishida Minami made was based on the mascot of Hiroshima Carp's Slyly lol

about_the_mascot_1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Episode 2 just announced! Will be on same day as the Tokushima Tour! September 29th!

Same format, team competition game. This time in Miyajima instead of a studio yay!

https://twitter.com/STU48_official_/status/912153078651953152

Round 1: Boat race - Ishida Minami vs Ozaki Mami
    Round 2: Momiji showdown - Sano Haruka vs Yabushita Fuu
    Round 3: Communicate with foriegner - Tanaka Kouko vs Imamura Mitsuki
    Round 4: Miyajima Samurai Acting showdown - Mishima Haruka vs Taniguchi Mahina
    Round 5: Playing "Acchi, Muite, Hoi" in a high class resort - Takino Yumiko vs Isogai Kanon

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  7. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
  8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  9. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Episode 2

10. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

This was fun, make no mistake! But it's obvious there's a difference in direction from other idol shows, esp compared to the on-the-verge-of-national-syndication Niigata Friend. But compared to earlier SUs this one was a lot more roke-oriented and less studio, so perhaps it just needs to find its rhythm now that it's a regular program and not an experimental working on minimal budget...

Fave moments:
    • Seeing Micchu's obvious comfort with English. One of the walls when I try to get around on the economy visiting relatives, is most college-educated JDMs can read and write English somewhat proficiently, but try to engage them in a simple conversation, and the obvious flaws in their command of English becomes painfully clear, despite years learning it in school and getting good marks. Micchu's training in it involved a lot of spoken English vs. Koko who got the normal writing-biased training... but she made up for it by being bold -- which I liked intensely, but wanted to see more of Micchu's edited-out convos, just to see a real semi-fluent speech-bilingual Japanese native in my STU48 (a la Amaki Sally in 22/7 -- though she's 100% fluent). :approve:

• Paruto's surprising accuracy at spochan! She surgically popped those paper balloons on the kabuto phantom with sniper-like precision and economy of motion (wonder if she's a spochan swordfighter in her free time? If not, she should be! :lol: )

• Yumi's very-adult sizing up of her janken opponent. :^^;: First, she's definitely very good at 'atchimitte hoi'-style janken to begin with, as her machine-gun fast rallies with Kanon (who is also quite good, but hold that thought...) show. But once Kanon showed both her weaknesses (her tendency to always lead with 'pa', and her funny telegraphing from ten miles away what direction she was going to 'hoi')... Yumi knew she could beat her. :p Which was weird since she was told to leave for a another job in the middle of the final reward meal (which the janken was deciding)... which was never clarified very well... and left me rather confused. :confused:

Overall, a nice sign of things to come... but they've got a long ways to go (chemistry with the variety hosts is middling to non-existent, camera angles and general production values are amateurish, need more serendipitous local biz roke showcases like NF) -- hopefully with a larger budget, SU! can slot in with my other can't-miss 48G shows! :approve:

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Just finished watching episode 2.

How did Miichan get the most thing in Hiroshima wrong. If I would take a wild guess it's obviously LEMONZZZZ LOL. Ponchan was just straight up wanting to win that, wasn't much in variety mode lol. So I guess Miichan won in that category.

Michu's English is a-okay so I think foreign fans can communicate with her in HS events. Not Kouko tho as she will make weird faces to you only XD

I wanna eat those Momiji :p makes me hungry watching Fuuchan and Harurun eating them.

Mahina actually cried in losing that Samurai balloon game LOL Paruto was just like wtf and stopped thinking and doing some random awkward interaction with the MC lol

Best moment for me was the last match,

Another great example of why Yumirin is actually Luffy in real life XD

Her observation skills is quite good in real time Janken combat as she read Kanon like a book lol to some point it gave me some chills how much calculating is going behind that Ehehehe smile :^^;:

Or maybe just Kanon was just Baka looool with that weird "hoi" arm swing strat :XD:
    Yumirin knew that strat all along.
    https://twitter.com/55051234/status/914576687299411968

She also wins the next episode appearance even when she is moving to another place, how lucky can she be?

Can't wait to see more other members in this roke show

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  12. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  13. qpet

qpet Future Girls

^ Saki is in the upcoming ep! :D
    the team looks randomly chosen but I like it.

jumping rope with a kid on your back, seems easy
    still04.jpg
    almost didn't find Arisa on this pic
    still06.jpg

Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  14. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Episode 3

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    What why did the show cut down to 24 min :O

16. qpet

qpet Future Girls

^maybe because there were half as many members, they also dropped the time.

glitch:
    ganbari.jpg still04.jpg
    I hope Saki didn't had to redo that part many times

17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Well that's sad. I hope this is just for this episode.

18. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Some updates of the show:

Someone created a wiki page which was convenient. :)
    https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/STU48のがんばりまSU!

Finally understood why last episode was 30min long because the first two episodes was meant to be pilot episodes for the show. (I probably miss this info)

Anyhow from now this will be 30min long monthly regular variety show. 3 new challengers every episode. Winner group gets to stay for next episode.

Also in the hompage there is an update about a web project thing. Will keep an eye on that.

========================

Next episode will be on Nov 28. Location will be at Marina Hop (A shopping mall district it seems)

Here are the challengers and their opponent.

Ishida Minami vs Otani Marina
    Takino Yumiko vs Kai Kokoa
    Tanaka Kouko vs Kadowaki Miyuna

There will be a new game called "Bin-bin-bingo". The detail of the challenges are not specified this time.

• Like Like x 1
  19. GyaraDon

GyaraDon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki miyuna
    Twitter:
    gyara_don
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  20. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

^ Awww that was so much fun! And so sad to see the young Blues lose to the 'neechanzu, esp Sanshirou :^^;:

Miyumiyu was adorable -- I hardly ever get to see her in TV shows so it was nice to see how she did in a challenge.

Also nice to see in a challenge again was Yumi -- she really doesn't like to lose! :lol: