Event / Concert STU48 Setouchi 7 Prefectures Tour 〜Hajimemashite、STU48 desu〜 (2017/09/29 - 2017/11/25)

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by nakotteiijan, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Whew! Made it just in time! Countdown says in 2 hours! Ah! But, I need Premium to watch live?! No! :cry2:

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Starting in 5 min!!!

Also some live updates from the event

- STU Mobame starting in October!!

3. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    awesome units!!

4. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Sailor uniforms!! Long dresses!!

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

5. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    ^^ Yes proper sailor uniforms is all we needed!!!!

+
    wow nana can really rock out meron juice

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  6. Rem

Rem Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    All those piyo hats! :1st:

7. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Today's setlist:
    M01. Aitakatta
    M02. Flying Get
    M03. BINGO!
    M04. 12 Byou

MC
    M05. Skirt, Hirari (Mishima Haruka, Mori Kaho, Ichioka Ayumi, Taniguchi Mahina, Ozaki Mami)
    M06. Wimbledon wo Tsuretteitte (Fukuda Akari, Torobu Yuri, Iwata Hina)
    M07. Temodemo no Namida (Okada Nana, Takino Yumiko)
    M08. Kuroi Tenshi (Yabushita Fu, Ishida Minami, Imamura Mitsuki)
    M09. Seifuku Resistance (Isogai Kanon, Fujiwara Azusa, Kadowaki Miyuna)
    M10. Manazashi Sayonara (Mishima Haruka, Taniguchi Mahina)

MC: Mishima Haruka, Taniguchi Mahina
    M11. Iiwake Maybe
    M12. Ponytail to Shushu
    M13. Oogoe Diamond

MC
    M14. Setouchi no Koe

EN1. Mae Shika Mukanee
    EN2. Melon Juice

MC
    EN3. Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara/Kimi no Koto ga Suki Nanjo (Tokushima Accent)

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    The live was fricking lit =D

M02 was Flying Get!

9. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Wow! This was really good! I'm amazed!!

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Full performance, watch before it dies.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Edit: Better quality

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  11. MikaCHansen

MikaCHansen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Imamura Mitsuki (STU48)
    Wow that's good!
    The Kuroi Tenshi hooked me... And Seifuku Resistance dance was so good (Miyumiyu omg). And Mahina's voice is so soft!

12. stormy

stormy Kenkyuusei

• I really liked the sailor fuku! All the tomboyish girls got pant legs, all the girly girls long dresses... <3
    • Hinapiyo is sooo tiny on stage... but she switched on her stage persona, which was adorable! And piyochanzu in attendance = :1st:
    • Ayumin was her kyoot self, back to twintails :blush:
    • Fave sets -- Seifuku Resistance and Melon Juice (got to showcase my Naachan)...
    • Audience seemed oddly muted for a venue performance, maybe it was just the first one -- but really close to the stage!
    In all, a great start! :approve:

13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    how many members performed?

14. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    16!
    Ishida Minami, Isogai Kanon, Ichioka Ayumi, Imamura Mitsuki, Iwata Hina, Okada Nana, Ozaki Mami, Kadowaki Miyuna, Takino Yumiko, Taniguchi Mahina, Torobu Yuri, Fukuda Akari, Fujiwara Azusa, Mishima Haruka, Mori Kaho, Yabushita Fu.

The first post gets updated regularly btw ;)

15. heavysyrup

heavysyrup Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Hmmmm, most of the time I didn't really enjoy the performances. Seifuku resistance was the highlight for me. If I had to pick the members that impressed me most it would be Paruto and MiyuMiyu. And of course Nana, but she's a well seasoned pro.

It wasn't a bad live, but my reaction was about the same as the audience. Looking forward to how the live improves.

16. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2017
  17. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    [Performance Review]

For the unit setlist after rewatching for the 5th time. Here are my rankings for them performance wise.

Best Unit Songs:

Seifuku resistance <<< Superb performance by the trio. Strongest impression left among fans including myself. Kanon really went on ace mode in this. With the solid performance of Azusa and the Mayoyo anime voice vibe of Miyumiyu. Hands down for the best performance in this concert.

Wimbledon Tsurete Ite <<< What else can I say? HINACHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!! Also being winged by Fukuchan and Torochan (The height balance and the color distribution was best match), this was the second best balanced unit only to Kanon's. All three girls were rocking the kawaiiness out of this song!! Tears came out when I heard Hinachan sing her lines, it was like ice on the cake. TOOOO DAMN CUTE.

Manazashi, Sayonara <<< Not too shabby but wasn't great either. Slow start for them to get into the groove of the song but they did pretty good at the end. You can see both Paruto and Mahina kind of mumbling lines instead of singing it (too nervous?) but they picked up the pace mid way through to finish strong of the song.

Kuroi Tenshi <<< Nice performance by the trio. Michu stole the spotlight on this one. Fuuchan fell a little bit flat in this. Miichan had some moments but still was kind of there. A-okay performance. Need more cohesion to make this a good unit performance.

Skirt Hirari <<< Not as appealing proably cuz of the mismatch formation line up? Or not the best song for this formation line up? Anyhow, Ayumin was the only one that actually suited well in the Seifuku uniform lol and her solo line was well executed. Mahina and Paruto did some good expressions during the song. Kahotaru and Ponchan was just there. Not much chemistry happening here .__.

Temodemo No Namida <<< Japanese fans are literally lashing Yumirin for smiling a lot during this song lol plus the singing ability difference between Naachan and her was too great thus put Yumirin in the spotlight where most of the time was being carried by Naachan's voice, and did I mention it had the worst sound system failure moment too? It was too hard for me to watch >__< Fans were nice to cheer even louder for her tho. I actually was hoping for this song to be performed by HinaAyu welp .__.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRPvfr52oUg

======================================

In general for the whole performance itself. Here are my ratings for each member dance/sing/stage aura(expressions)

S:
    Naachan - Nuff said. Reliable consistent captain. Best moment was when she told the STU wotas to sit their azz down so everyone else can see the show. Thanks.

Kanon - Most improved member in performance imo. She really trained hard for this concert. Very proactive in MC sections and frequently steals the camera away as she dishes out all those poses and dance moves.

Hinachan - Perfect idol performance. Her physical body may be small but her stage aura is larger than most of the girls out there that night.

Ayumin - Another well improved member. Also one of the members who has the most Kawaii GIF moments. She also didn't shy away as much as usual and actaully went to call chants from the wotas. You don't see that everyday from our cold Oujo-sama. Good Job.

Michu - Sasuga ASH students. She definitely wanted to prove something that night and she did.

Azusa - Really solid performer, I would like her to be in every stage performance from now. The comedic side of her also brings some good laughs in the show.

Torochan - Solid performance. Can't really say much, as her performance was consistent from start to finish. Kept a great smile on her face. And had some kawaii moments.

Fukuchan - Same as Torochan.

Miyumiyu - Make no mistake, her anime voice is her biggest weapon for sure. She always makes songs better when she is in it.

A:
    Yumirin - Little bit disappointed. But I guess she did say she wasn't the best at singing or dancing. Hope to see her improve in the future and live up to the STU center title. Other than that, it was very entertaining to watch her interact with other members in the performances.

Paruto - Local girls giving their best is always good to see. She had some good stage aura moments.

Mahina - Same with Paruto.

Fuuchan - She had some funny MC moments but in performance it just doesn't cut it.

B:
    Kahotaru - Can I say this proves SR monsters doesn't equal good idol performers?

Miichan - It was nice to see her performing but I think she needs to work a little bit more harder on practices.

Ponchan - Glad she was there but she need to make something happen or next time she gunna get dropped :(

Conclusion:

12 Byou
    I'm just gunna be really biased here. It's my favorite HKT song with my favorite HinaAyu ship wearing my favorite STU uniform :D
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UahRsQTcO8c

Kanon
    She really stepped up her game in this concert (As much as I love to give Hinachan this honor not to mention her performance was top-notch perfect, Kanon really convinced me she deserved this mvp comparing what she has shown me in the past performances). Now the management will really need to think twice before snubbing her centered songs to Yumirin or Naachan as what was happening for the last few mini-lives. Her heavy rotation ver is one of the few girls that actually try to mimic the Yuko vibe.

Overall Grade: 9/10

18. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Announced line-up of November performances:
    Hyogo: Ishida Chiho, Ishida Minami, Isogai Kanon, Ichioka Ayumi, Imamura Mitsuki, Iwata Hina, Okada Nana, Kadowaki Miyuna, Sano Haruka, Takino Yumiko, Torobu Yuri, Fukuda Akari, Fujiwara Azusa, Mori Kaho, Yano Honoka, Yabushita Fu.

Yamaguchi: Ishida Chiho, Ishida Minami, Isogai Kanon, Ichioka Ayumi, Imamura Mitsuki, Iwata Hina, Otani Marina, Kadowaki Miyuna, Takino Yumiko, Torobu Yuri, Fukuda Akari, Fujiwara Azusa, Mori Kaho, Morishita Maiha, Yano Honoka, Yabushita Fu.

Hiroshima: Ishida Chiho, Isogai Kanon, Ichioka Ayumi, Imamura Mitsuki, Iwata Hina, Okada Nana, Kai Kokoa, Sashihara Rino, Shintani Nonoka, Takino Yumiko, Tanaka Kouko, Torobu Yuri, Fujiwara Azusa, Mineyoshi Arisa, Yano Honoka, Yabushita Fu.

In addition, the member appearing instead of Kuroiwa Yui have been announced:
    Ehime - Sakaki Miyu.
    Kagawa - Ishida Chiho.

Since we now have the line-ups for all performances, the number of appearances each member is supposed to make:
    7: Isogai Kanon, Ichioka Ayumi, Imamura Mitsuki, Iwata Hina, Takino Yumiko, Torobu Yuri, Fujiwara Azusa, Yabushita Fu
    6: Kadowaki Miyuna, Fukuda Akari, Mori Kaho,
    5: Ishida Chiho,
    4: Ishida Minami, Okada Nana,
    3: Ozaki Mami, Sakaki Miyu, Yano Honoka.
    2: Kadota Momona,
    1: Otani Marina, Kai Kokoa, Sashihara Rino, Shintani Nonoka, Sano Haruka, Shioi Hinako, Sugahara Saki, Tanaka Kouko, Taniguchi Mahina, Cho Orie, Hyodo Aoi, Mishima Haruka, Morishita Maiha, Mineyoshi Arisa.

19. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Azusa is the only member not in the current STU Kami-7 list to have make it to all tours.

Interesting note for myself.

20. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I'm sad about Yuiimo since she was one of the first girls to catch my attention, but I'm happy Cuca gets another date to perform (it seems kind of silly to me that the whole group can't all perform together, but whatever)