1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert STU48 Setouchi 7 Prefectures Tour 〜Hajimemashite、STU48 desu〜 (2017/09/29 - 2017/11/25)

Discussion in 'STU48 News & Releases' started by nakotteiijan, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Can't they get all to perform like NGT48? Girls perform 2 units or more when there are less people able to turn up.

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    They did that already on their first debut in Okayama Aeon Mall. No units tho.

It's says tour or concert but it's actually stage theater size performance. So the audience seats is all sold out. I think they surely can, but they seem to want to experiment with different combos of formation since the boat isn't done yet.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

3. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  4. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子
    Okayama Setlist:
    Kage-ana: Cho Orie (noon), Sugawara Saki (evening)
    M00. Oveture (STU48 version)
    M01. Aitakatta
    M02. Flying Get.
    M03. BINGO!
    M04. 12 Byou

MC
    M05. Skirt, Hirari (Sugahara Saki, Ichioka Ayumi, Sakaki Miyu, Mori Kaho, Ishida Chiho)
    M06. Wimbledon e Tsuretteitte (Iwata Hina, Fukuda Akari, Cho Orie)
    M07. Seifuku Resistance (Isogai Kanon, Kadowaki Miyuna, Fujiwara Azusa)
    M08. Temodemo no Namida (Takino Yumiko, Torobu Yuri)
    M09. Kuroi Tenshi (Imamura Mitsuki, Yabushita Fu, Ishida Minami)
    M10. Tsundere! (Fujiwara Azusa, Sugahara Saki, Cho Orie)

MC
    M11. Iiwake Maybe
    M12. Ponytail to Shushu
    M13. Oogoe Diamond

MC
    M14. Setouchi no Koe

EN1. Mae Shika Mukanee (Isogai Kanon center)
    EN2 Melon Juice
    EN3. Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara/Kimi no Koto ga Suki Nanja (Okayama Accent)

5. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    @Renappon The setlist links on the first post are going both to the Tokushima Setlist! ;)

6. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Don't forget to get a premium membership on NicoNico to watch the Noon Performance from Kagawa on Saturday ;)

if the video does not show watch the video here

7. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
  8. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    CUCA!

9. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    was it just me or kahotaru was really lost in that kikyou? she looks really cute tho

10. Frah

Frah Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    akariudon48
    I was hoping for something very different lol but I'm glad they gave CUCA Rinatin's poji

Also, yesterday the Ehime members performed Glass no I love you! and Aoichan was in Wimbledon with Fukuchan and Hinachan (-thanks Fukumail)

11. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Knew cuca was going to be amazing on stage and she did not disappoint

12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    any videos ?

13. nakotteiijan

nakotteiijan Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    矢吹奈子

if the video does not show watch the video here
    A news cover.

14. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Kahotaru is so awkward on stage lol
    Cuca did great

15. Megumibex

Megumibex Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I'm so proud of her! It's been some time now but I see her as the youtube idol. Seeing her achieve her dream makes me so happy. The camera seemed to focus on her a lot too, I hope this is the start of many good things to come.

16. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    I don't want to put a downer but they focused of those 3 because they were from the Kagwa audition and this was the Kagawa show. It does hopefully mean everytime there's something Kagawa she'll get some good exposure of course. She looked so cute and comfy on stage.

17. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

I don't really care why they focused on her, she did good. Cuca has always been a really good performer.

18. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Here are a few of my thought. about the Kagawa concert (Still I'm not used to he STU girl's faces so can't name all)
    Overall, a very nice performance, consideing they are still inexperienced and don't have a theater to perform regulary, it was great.
    No real hesitations in Mc and most of the songs flew well, no one felt out of place.
    Naachan did a good job leading the 1st MC then she knew how to not take all the light on her.

as for units:
    Skirt hirari is the kind of song I really appreciate because it gives the focus to all of it's performers, Oh yeah Cuca's past works shows there.
    2nd one (don't remember the song) Nothing to say. It wasn't bad, nor good
    Temo demo no namida. Yumiko ? was awesome there, she completly overpowered Naachan and not only in the voice department. She's a great choice as STU center. As for Naachan, I don't know if there was a sound problem or something else, she was pretty much mute here.
    Kuroi tenshi : well done but the girls lacked stage presence.
    Kikyou : Really good job from Cuca. Great expressivity here, she pulled of the cuteness of the song well, while the other girls were just there.

The whole performance wasn't without flaws, sometimes it looks the girls were on rails. But it was satisfyng.
    What STU48 is lacking right now is their very own style, the thing that will differentiate them from the other sister groups.
    Still they have plenty of space to improve.

19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Naachan was singing live, Yumirin was lipsync. I blame the sound guy.

20. xinchun

xinchun Kenkyuusei

Finally watched all the unit performances for the Kagawa show. Cuca stood out the most... Granted she got some really good parts, probably in part since it's the Kagawa show but I doubt she'd have those parts if she couldn't handle them anyway. She looked the most professional out of those in her units imo. Her moves were just really sharp and precise, while others looks sorta like they're just flailing randomly. Not saying they should be up to Cuca's level yet -- I don't expect that. Cuca is just far above average. Only others I was impressed with are Okada Nana and Fujiwara Azusa, nobody else stood out to me much. But I've had my eye on those three from the start anyway.

I don't really see or hear the issue with Nana's performance of Temodemo... I thought she did amazing, and Yumiko's lines were just kinda bland imo. She never stood out to me and I *personally* don't really get why she's center but it is what it is, just not my cup of tea. (I have no intention or desire to argue this, it's just my opinion.)

Though I think it's kinda obvious that I prefer more polished performers in general, rather than the diamonds in the rough that a lot of 48g fans prefer.

On a separate note, is there a place where all setlists are compiled in one post, with who sings which unit songs? I haven't learned everyone's name/face/voice yet, and I also don't know every 48g song so it'd be nice to reference. Also are there others with a VoD besides Kagawa? I just quickly searched around for this in particular.