1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Hinatazaka46 Shows Thread.

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by Xiphyas, Jun 25, 2019.

1. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Thanks for everything you do for us. But of course your own well-being should take priority. Take as much time as you need to get healthy. We're a patient bunch; we'll be here whenever you get back ;)

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

This may be the first time I tried to make a subtitle for full episode. So forgive me if there is a lot of wrong translation, misinterpretation, and grammar mistakes. Feel free for anyone who want to edit it and make a much better subtitle based on this.

190728 Hinatazaka de Aimashou Ep 16 : Member's Review of Correlation Diagrams
    Softsub

• Like Like x 13
    • Winner Winner x 13
  3. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Amazing, well done on your first sub!
    Just watched it and there were a few bits I struggled with from the translation and the grammar, not sure if English is your first language but maybe ask someone to give it the once over for QC. I only speak English and would be happy to help with the grammar, but the translation I can't help with.
    Thanks again.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  4. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

I am still laughing at Hina going 3 for 3 on first pitch homeruns.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. signupsus

signupsus Member

Next day subs cover up tons of flaws (if there are any). Many thanks!!

Yeah, that was excellent variety right there.

6. Remylittlechef

Thank you for the feedback, it will be much appreciated if anyone is willing to do a quality check for this sub. You'll know how rushed I was when working for it despite my English is still not that good,:^^;: I did it as quick subbing. Let's just say my subtitle as a trial version and the full version will be released soon.

Actually, at first I thought I would do subtitles with my language (Indonesia), but seeing a lot of other English fansubbers who were busy with their work and delayed the release, which also struggled to do it by themselves, I decided to help them by doing English sub. I use this project for learning my Japanese language, I can learn a lot just by doing this one episode, which segment used "talking" as their main points. Mostly, I rely on hearing to understand the contents of Japanese conversation. The minus point of my subtitle is not being able to finish the subtitle for "TELOP" or caption, because of my limited ability to read kanji. But if there's a chance I will update it to a better version.

For the next, I want to make a sub for HINAROOM ;)

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    I've had a look at it and i spent about an hour and half and barely got 5 minutes done I was happy with. Which was mainly me struggling with context and seeing if i could translate a few bits without losing the original meaning but trying to make it more readable in English.
    The master/servant bit I was struggling with mainly and stopped there for now.
    I can give it a proper go if you want though or if you would like to me have a look at anything you do in the future.

• Like Like x 2
  8. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    Hinabingo! Ep.5 (softsub) thanks @bandica for helping me(a lot) ( _ _)

o_o is this the resurgence of Hinatazaka subbed thread I'm seeing :banana:

• Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 13
  9. Remylittlechef

Thank you, and sorry for that, you are such a big help

That part also took me some time to understand what they mean, because I didn't interpret it word by word but only certain words from there then I conclude it into a sentence. That's the way I use it for learning Japanese conversations and get used to it, so forgive me if it turns out that there are words that have a double meaning and I misinterpret them.
    If there are more problems, please ask me via PM
    Just take your time to complete it

Next time, I will try not to complicate you more than this:^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  10. ROBLOX

ROBLOX Kenkyuusei

Thank you it's been a while, looking forward to your works! :1st:

• Like Like x 1
  11. SakOta

SakOta Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    sakura0chan
    Well, look! Just around the time I decided to watch the rest of hinabingo raw... I'm glad I didn't!
    You guys are doing such a great help! I appreciate it.
    I'm glad someone picked hinabingo again after a long time.. I'll be waiting for the rest of your subs
    I wish I can help too but I don't think I'll have enough time for that (I tried to work as part-time subber for ske but it took me decades to finish one ep so I eventually stopped lol)

I just saw HinaAi bbq eps subbed here! Didn't know someone already worked on them, thank you very much~

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    oh someone has done this week ep huh? I was about to add it to my to-do list for next week, but apparently no need for that anymore. That said, maybe I'm just gonna skip this week ep

13. NogiLover

NogiLover Kenkyuusei

I was going to go to sleep but the champion subbers injected this thread with awesome and now i have to binge watch more

14. dragonfrommars

dragonfrommars Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    man, ya'll are too much. thanks alot!

15. Seonthewind78

Seonthewind78 Kenkyuusei

excuse me anyone have you see hinatazaka de aimoshou ep 6-present eng sub? (if you see please attached link of it or subber website please)
    //it's not need to be all 6-present ep i know that some ep now doesn't have eng soft sub but if some of ep around this have eng soft sub please
    group it for me please_/\_
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
    Check keyavids for several and there's maybe newer ones not on there yet that should be on this thread.

17. kaelmorann

kaelmorann Kenkyuusei

I worked for Hina ai eps 6-7 eng sub, im sorry im not provide soft sub for my work
    But you can download the hard sub here
    Eps 6 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DmZYbBTkzAZ9y85_o2rnrzvt2LfXaJgv

Eps 7
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zQOvU5743nzJ1kGxc-dgAud-Lht_cueK

• Like Like x 3
  18. arrvl

arrvl Kenkyuusei

much appreciate:worthy:
    been expecting hinabingo sub... please continue:drool::drool::^^;:

19. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I just finished watching HinaAi 11-13 and could not stop laughing. :)

To all the subbers, thanks for all the hard work.

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. acucar

acucar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nibu Akari
    Those BBQ episodes were amazing! Thank you for subbing those and all the previous episodes!

• Agree Agree x 3