1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by sungjong, Nov 15, 2015.

1. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    The raws used by GEES are different. They remove the intro and skip pre CM scenes. But based on my experience, most of A!O DL can be found at suki48. For KeyaKakenai #78 sub yesterday, GEES sub came out really quick and there was no HD raw available. Me being impatient to watch the epic episode just use the youtube version available at that time and merged the sub as is. Thanks to @Miitan we have the synced sub for the HQ raw.

2. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    As a free loader, I'm grateful for any eng soft sub. As for synching with raws, I think someone in this thread already gave instructions we can easily follow :D

3. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

sigh... @naggi my post does away with your arguement... @woque i had the suki raw a day before the sub so your post doenst mean anything. and @Tuturu same as @naggi. why should we be resyncing anything. yeah im grateful for the subs but this wasnt a problem a month ago when we had reliable subbers. let us know where your getting the raws from and this 'problem' will disappear. i dont want to spend time figuring out how long to retime an episode, i just want to watch it. i hope this problem doesnt last long and i should add beamsubs does it perfectly. matches the raws i get. if nothing else im going hardsub from now on, i gotta have the video anyway and the rest of yall...well... if youve got that much time to waste...more power to ya.peace

4. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Cause it's free
    Yes they are not as good as other sub team like beamsub, but i dont have other option
    If dont like it just dont use it. It simple tho. Peace brother

• Like Like x 4
  5. Basstian

Basstian Kenkyuusei

If you use MPC, you can press F1 and F2 while the video is playing. This increases or decreases the subtitle delay. You can set the Delay-Interval in Options->Subtitles. I set it to 500ms.

Keyakitte Kakenai ep 74 (suki48.web.id) - The subs appeared a bit too late, so I had to Press F1 four times (It shows -2000ms) until it it was correct.

IMO thats the easiest way, so I don´t need the exact RAW.

6. Sandy Nu

Sandy Nu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    if anyone still has timesync trouble for #78, i'll resynch GEES softsub from @woque and use the raw from suki48
    maybe will be out tomorrow

thanks

7. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

GUYS

well for me

i never worry if the sub that i download iasn't sync with my vid,

i use DAUM POT PLAYER, you can say its like a FULL ADVANCE video player in SETTING or OPTION SIDE. you can't imagine whatever you can do with that player. (64 bit version OKAY!!)

8. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Another way is press ctrl+6 at media player classic and resync it, then save the file. So if you want rewatch it, you dont need to resync again

9. Basstian

Basstian Kenkyuusei

^ Wow! This is perfect, Thank you!

10. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    @Sandy Nu I think the sub provided by @Miitan is already synced with suki raws. Like I mentioned before, most of A!O DLs are in suki.

11. qwert2812

qwert2812 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imaizumiyui
    HD raw was available on aidoru!online, I downloaded it on Sunday afternoon and the sub was available Monday morning.

12. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Fair enough. People have freedom to choose anything they want. I chose to use youtube raw at that time due to easier access.

13. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

^
    and me seeking the 60fps video :)

14. Novakayne

Novakayne Member

Ehhh, resyncing subs isnt really that big of a deal, I kind of expect everybody to use different raws so I learned how to use Aegisub a long time ago to retime the subs to my raws... We should just be happy the people are even taking the time to create the subs in the 1st place instead of nitpicking the timing of them...

Aside from that, Episode 78 was frickin awesome... The best episode in a while
    I've been waiting for a member to do a an accurate relationship chart and this one was great.. Most of them I already knew but the Risa loving Oda part caught me off guard and i can understand why Mona started crying when she heard of it lol... I was kind of expecting Neru and Techi or Neru and Risa to be a couple cause she seemed close with those 2 to me but guess I was wrong or maybe Capt doesn't see it that way... Also surprised Capt didnt pair herself with Akanen cause they are always stuck together too

• Like Like x 1
  15. soul8er

soul8er Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    may i say that we are very grateful for all the subber, especially for the fastest one.
    For unsync problem i think we can try and learn to solve our self.
    Even if it isn't English sub like Indonesian, Spain or other languages I think we can still use auto-translator.

And if you still can't do that, just be patient to wait subs that match your raw.

Sorry for my bad English and my bad opinion ☺

16. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Techi's School of Lock from the other day is live again btw

if the video does not show watch the video here

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Watashitachi no Monogatari 270117 (Risa, Pon, Manaka) subbed

Link

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  19. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

@too much idea : thank you, maybe you can continue to subbing a program like this. it was rare to see someone subbing a rare program like this..

thank you so much

20. qwert2812

qwert2812 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imaizumiyui
    softsub from Good Enough Eng Subs are usually posted here in DL, does anyone know where GEES post his subtitles?