1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Such a heartwarming episode and concert. As much as Ikoma wanted to make the show tear-free and fun, the group surprised her at the 2nd encore. Will dearly miss this "ojiisan" from Akita. :(

Some gems from this episode:
    - Mukai's face during the Against performance hehe
    - I applaud the noble reason behind Ikoma's choosing of our gunpla idol Ayane beside her in Demo Demo no Amida

I really want to see the part where Naruto himself gave a message to Ikoma (they said that she cried a lot on that segment), but too bad it was not in this episode. I guess I'll just wait for the subs to come one day.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Last edited: May 13, 2018
  2. magicsarap

magicsarap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Hi! Honestly I'm just a new fan of Nogizaka46. I do really love them so much. But I want to know about them more. Can somebody help me or suggest where to start? Thank you so much!!! :mail:

3. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    • Like Like x 1
  4. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Welcome to the fandom man.

i suggest binge-watching Nogizakatte doko and kojichuu . it's a good way to know all the member .

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kelvin

Kelvin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Are you from the philippines?

Look for the masterlist of nogizaka and watch all videos on them. Many old videos of nogizakatte doko is not subtitled so watching kojichuu is the best option. Also nogibingo is mostly subtitled.

• Like Like x 1
  6. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    when i was starting to get into nogizaka, i really wish there are like "nogizakatte doko best episode list" or something like that, but i end up watching funny moment or 乃木坂面白いシーンまとめ in youtube then ask what episode is that scene in this site :lol:
    eventually i watch all of nogizaka under construction and some episode of nogizakatte doko
    so i recommend you to watch recent nogizaka under construction episode to know what's going on with them recently, then start to watch older episode

• Like Like x 1
  7. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    So you're also from Philippines? I'm glad the Nogi-fandom is increasing in here. :D

You can start by listening to their earlier music and watching their MVs because that's also where I started. From there on, you can watch their variety shows like NogiDoko or Nogichuu. ;)

If ever you have questions, just ask. People here, including me, will help you. :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

9. magicsarap

magicsarap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Oh thanks man! Okay I'll start then at nogi doko.

10. magicsarap

magicsarap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Yes I'm from Philippines. Thanks for your suggestion!

11. magicsarap

magicsarap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka

Thanks man! Yes I'm from Philippines. About the songs, I'm looking for it but I started downloading at their 20th single! Haha

12. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Here! This may help you hear at least a glimpse of their songs from back then and to know which ones are your(or will be) favorites :D

if the video does not show watch the video here

EDIT: Damn! Time flies by so fast. The nostalgia is too strong.

• Like Like x 1
  13. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    welcome dude, am also from ph.. so there's a lot of filipino fans here and the fandom is big before i join... it's not bad to start at 20th, i am also a new fan and started at their 19th single... as everyone says i also suggest to watch nogidoko and when you came to the girls rule era (6th single) you can start watching nogibingo as it was also at that time...
    here man https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...yyKyQYcW9hqM9iLaFZcZP3mLA/edit#gid=1751568598
    and once again welcome! :D

• Like Like x 1
  14. magicsarap

magicsarap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Guys, does anyone have or know a video/link of the audition of the 1st gen members?

15. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I haven't really seen their audition. AFAIK I've only seen a glimpse of it during their early days in Nogidoko and their documentary ~Kanashimi no Wasurekata~. Maybe the others here have seen it. :D

• Like Like x 1
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I've wanted to have subtitles for all my favorite Nogi MVs. Another Ghost is already done, but I couldn't find anything for Sekai de Ichiban Kodoku na Lover. Thanks to @Silenka and @haruna_hamasaki here I could quickly whip something up. Since I couldn't decide between them, I subbed both the original and the shorter but 1080 version from the Nogi All MV Collection. Enjoy!

Original version:

1080 version:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    can i have the softsubs?

20. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    You 20-somethings never cease to amaze me with your entitlement issues. I offer you an almost seven year old video that really can't be found anywhere else and not a single thank you post. Un-freakin'-believable. I may be one of the oldest posters on the nogi forum so for this to happen in the future y'all should show some respect Japanese style. I didn't have to share my link. :gavel: :asdfgh:

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2