[Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. maiyanzaka46

maiyanzaka46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 3
  2. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 6
  3. Hououin Kyouma

Hououin Kyouma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saitō Asuka/Kamimura Hinano
    Nogizaka Kōjichū making a couple of Hinatazaka de Aimashō episodes is a pleasant surprise.
    Here's an expansion of many backstories, references, & relevant shows of Kōjichū #455. This week features a rare flip, with Nogizaka46 as guests at a "Bananaman-san" concert, & a 2018 film for which Yamashita-san was cast specifically for a talent showcased in her studio debut episode! Also, for those who can't find Doko #18 & 49 hard-subtitled, I've uploaded copies for this.
    Maishū no Zensekai Tour of Nogizaka Kōjichū #455: B-kyū Tokugi Happyōkai Zenpen (B-class Talents Presentation First Part)

There are about 15 hours & 11 minutes of content this week, across 24 T.V. episodes, 1 movie, & 1 concert. The average release date, across all 26, is 7 October, 2018. Hopefully, you get a great mix of fun, context, learning, & memories!

There's also a section of optional, more-loosely related movies & T.V. series starring graduated members, which clocks +30 hours of additional content. As I say, they aren't directly connected to this week's episode, but are rather fun extras linked to something related to Kōjichū #455.
    Opening Talk of 12th Birthday Live Day 2
    1. Shitara-san was present for Day 2, which featured Higuchi Hina-san in a special guest discussion session with Kubo-san, Sakaguchi-san, & Tamura-san! Takayama Kazumi-san, Shiraishi Mai-san, & Akimoto Manatsu-san were the guests of Days 1, 3, & 4, respectively.
    dc5a2e464a794fd3b785727a4c77a.jpg Untitled.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Held on 7-10 March, each day covered a different period of Nogizaka history:
    DAY 1: 2011-2014 (1st-10th singles: Guruguru Curtain-Nandome no Aozora Ka?)
    DAY 2: 2015-2017 (1st-3rd albums: Tōmei na Iro to Umarete kara Hajimete Yume Miru, 11th-19th singles: Inochi wa Utsukushii to Itsuka Dekiru kara Kyō Dekiru)
    DAY 3: 2018-2020 (Under-4th albums: Boku Dake no Kimi ~Under Super Best~ to Ima ga Omoide ni Naru Made, 20th single-2nd individual song: Synchronicity to Route 246)
    DAY 4: 2021-2024 (26th-34th singles: Boku wa Boku wo Suki ni Naru-Monopoly, Commemorative album: Time flies)

Funnily enough, Shitara-san then mentions Aka Enpitsu, Banana-man-san's musical persona! Even more amusingly, Nogizaka appeared at a recent Aka Enpitsu concert, coincidentally also Day 2, on 10 February, merely 30 days before the end of their own 12th Birthday Live. Here's a cut of that appearance/performance: バナナマン 乃木坂46. If you'd like the full 3h., 5m., & 15s. in its highest definition, search for "Aka Enpitsu Day 2" on aidoru!

There were other special, non-performing guests (courtesy of Wada Maaya-san's Instagram):
    Snapinsta.app_425578536_404629761990576_3274481030344860821_n_1080.jpg

2. Kōjichū #85: Nogizaka46 Showcase the Other Characters! (at 21:01) (soft/hard)
    [BEAM] 161219 Nogizaka Under Construction ep85 (English Subtitles)_001_8213.jpg

Like Inoue Nagi-san, even the very best, most impeccable idols have erred when it comes to dances! Graduating & retiring centre Hashimoto Nanami-san criticises Ikuta Erika-san for her occasional troublesome errors in positioning. To be fair to the latter however, the former has had her own faults in their vast catalogue of choreography...

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    tumblr_m9s463PhcQ1qfc5hto2_400.gif

In this very same episode 85, at time-stamp 08:55, Saitō Asuka-san slams Ikuta-san for calculated speech distorations, like those for which Ikeda-san gets flak this week. As Inoue Nagi-san discusses her own mistakes, Shitara-san praises Kubo-san's concert speaking skills, which are showcased here:

3. Kōjichū #430: New Centre Strengthening Training Last Part (at 01:02) (soft/hard)

Here, the radio star instructs her new centre on how to effectively lead into songs in live performances.

4. Kōjichū #370: Expressive Face Grand Prix Last Part (at 03:24) (soft/hard)

Speaking of top acts, the most vivid member in history gets more praise this week! Here's a particularly special highlight of her as an exemplar of a centre.

5. Kōjichū #369: Expressive Face Grand Prix 2nd Part/Yamazaki-Rena's Graduation Message/30th Single Senbatsu Announcement (at 03:44) (soft/hard)

Like this week, the very previous episode sees Shitara-san getting emotional over members filling the performance positions vacated by their graduated senpai. Umezawa-san receives specific praise as the legacy centre of Synchronicity, succeeding her own oshimen.
    B-class Talents Intro
    1. The introduction features a quick montage of special skills from these episodes:
    a. Kōjichū #99: Senpai Presents Sankisei Promotional Strategy First Part (at start) (soft/hard)
    b. Kōjichū #101: Senpai Presents Sankisei Promotional Strategy First Part (at start) (soft/hard)
    c. Kōjichū #190: Promote the Yonkisei First Part (at start) (soft/hard)
    d. Kōjichū #191: Promote the Yonkisei Second Part (at start) (soft/hard)
    e. Kōjichū #192: Promote the Yonkisei Last Part (at start) (soft/hard)
    f. Kōjichū #351: Gokisei P.R. Mission First Part (at 09:47) (soft/hard)
    g. Kōjichū #352: Gokisei P.R. Mission Second Part (at 05:38 & 16:50) (soft/hard)
    h. Kōjichū #359: Gokisei P.R. Mission Last Part (at 19:35) (soft/hard)
    i. Kōjichū #372: Gokisei Sports Queen No. 1 Championship Last Part (at 05:25) (soft/hard)

Yamashita-san's sadō & Itō Riria-san's baton twirling are showcased in "a", "b" presents Yoda-san's "escaping from boars", "c": Kaki-san's Tochigiben, Endō-san's clarinet in "d", "e" has Tamura-san's recreation of her waiting upon Denny's customers, "f": Ogawa-san's drum & answer, Sugawara-san's undressing while hoop spinning & Tomisato-san's impressions are in "h", & Kawasaki-san's spinning is in "h". Considering her failure in that episode, she made quite the improvement for the event in "i"!

2. Kore Kore Nichi Kōjitsu (with embedded English subtitles)

R.jpg OIP.jpg

The sadō (traditional tea ceremony) that Yamashita Mizuki-san presented in early 2017, as the vice president of her school's club, eventually helps to get her cast in Kore Kore Nichi Kōjitsu a year later. The title is a Zen proverb meaning "every day is a good day", but with the subtext of only being true if you purposefully live each day you have. It's a lovely, slice-of-life film following 2 cousins in their discovery of the art of sadō, & how its performance & purposefulness embed into the core virtues of their lives.

Yamashita-san only has a small role, but one needing a person of her skill & experience, playing a student who quickly displays natural proficiency at sadō. While she mimes it in Kōjichū #99, for comedic effect, her genuine elegance & artistry is on vivid display in this movie.

She's in a solid cast, too, which will be recognisable to many fans of both Nogizaka46 & Nihon's films & T.V. series. She gets time with the brilliant veteran Kiki Kirin-san. Kuroki Haru-san plays the lead cousin, & may be familiar for as co-lead of Ichikei no Karasu, which sees Ikuta Erika-san & Nishino Nanase-san reunite with Maeda Makkenyū-san, Takayama-san's love interest in Hatsumori Bemars. Tabe Mikako-san, who portrays the other cousin, has also recently starred alongside a Nogizaka graduate—Saitō Asuka-san in Ichiban Suki na Hana & its spin-off Minna no Honne, which they co-lead. Tabe-san also led Watashi no Kaseifu Nagisa-san, with Wakatsuki Yumi-san in a major supporting role, in 2020.

If you're interested in those:
    3a. Ichikei no Karasu: 11eps., Ikuta-san in #5 (tumblr/d-addicts (both require accounts))
    3b. Eiga Ichikei no Karasu: film, Nishino-san
    3c. Ichikei no Karasu Special: film, Nishino-san (tumblr (account required))
    3d. Ichiban Suki na Hana: 11eps., Saitō Asuka-san (only 7/11 eps., still locating last 4, which do apparently exist)
    3e. Ichiban Sukina Hana —Minna no Honne—: 6eps., Saitō Asuka-san
    3f. Watashi no Kaseifu Nagisa-san: 9eps. & 1 film, Wakatsuki-san
    Endō-san & Inoue Nagi-san's "Skills"
    1. Kōjichū #74: Summer Vacation Homework First Part (at 02:08) (hard)

[​IMG]

With Endō-san's adorable food catching in mind, here's Watanabe Miria-san succeeding at a much higher difficulty: a marshmallow, flung from a drone that she has to first manoeuvre through an obstacle course!

2. Doko #49: Nogizaka Sports Tournament 2nd Part (at start) (soft/hard)

Inoue Nagi-san, if you want deafening decibels from Nogizaka, let members who haven't yet started on their 4th single (Seifuku no Mannequin) scream at you. If it's grossly underwhelming volume that you desire instead, let this person provide it:

3. Kōjichū #415: Strongest Snacks Battle Last Part/Is There Such a Girl? First Part (at 14:05) (soft/hard)

People who think that level of sound is loud were probably raised in polite communities.
    Yumiki-san & Honto ni Atta Warai Hanashi
    Seriously, what is Yumiki Nao-san? We should question her more, but Nogizaka's horror story history leans more towards comedy anyway.

1a. Doko #40: Nogizaka Birth Festival/Summer Festival! Nogizaka Ghost Stories (at 08:13) (soft subtitles/raw)

We start said history genuinely creepily, but then Takayama Kazumi-san begins to weave the legend of Bake Tunnel, also known as BakeTon.

1b. Doko #95: Nogizaka46's Scary Stories Tournament (hard)

The comedy really commences, though Ikuta Erika-san's tale gets under the skin.

1c. Kōjichū #66: 30-second Summer Horror Story Competition 2016, pt. 1 (soft/hard)
    1d. Kōjichū #67: 30-second Summer Horror Story Competition 2016, pt. 2 (soft/hard)

While there are spells of hilarity in the 2016 edition, they truly do seek to disturb. It helps that Shimada Shūhei-san, who Yumiki-san mentions as her teacher this week, is a guest for this duology. Yumiki-san has been a fan for most of Nogizaka's history, but tragically doesn't recall the man appearing in 5 episodes, 2 featuring the exact thing that she says he's taught her. If you'd like to see more of Shimada-san & Nogizaka46:

Shimada-san, Ikuta-san, & E.T.
    1. Doko #18: Who Is Nogizaka46's Number 1? (soft/hard)

Apparently, Ikuta Erika-san is the most perverted member!

2. Doko #103: Spring Art! I Recommend That Movie! (hard)
    tumblr_inline_ouftdbuTAq1qdscxl_500.jpg
    Himura-san misses the 1st of 2 episodes (#104 sees Hori Miona-san become the shock 7th single centre!). Shimada-san receives the honour of beckoning Ikuta Erika-san's legendary fine arts career into its prime.

1e. Kōjichū #217: Summer Horror Stories 2019, pt. 1 (soft/hard)
    1f. Kōjichū #218: Summer Horror Stories 2019, pt. 2 (soft/hard)

This time, the members get to shoot their own horror short films & spin tales rakugo-style in-studio, like Yumiki-san does this week. Like her, the members in these episodes don't all grasp the art of storytelling.

1g. Kōjichū #221: Tragic Story Contest 2019, pt. 2 (at 16:33) (soft/hard)

Hoshino Minami-san alleges that she's been battling a common cold spirit since filming #218 above.

1h. Kōjichū #398: Immediate Reward If You Make Akimoto Cry Last Part (at 15:07) (soft/hard)

Most appeal to the sweet memories & bittersweet departure. Superstar Tsutsui-san goes for immersive terror.
    Thanks for all of the positive responses to this series! If you have any feedback or questions, or find errors, please let me know!

If needed, here are all of the Kōjichū soft subtitles, collected by Sanjuro, & Doko? soft subtitles, compiled by BlindAstaroth.

Credits
    Translation: BEAM SUBS, GEES, Za-Kuuru Subs, ongxom, show46, jasawei, Depressing Subs, weeabookstore, MasToppu, NeruestSub, Ian MacDougall, aoinousagi, harunotakee, masssterchief, & aoihachi/Distribution: ya ya, taez_z, kevlonewolf, Sanjuro, maiyanzaka46, AnikiDota, woque, richardesu, detruisto, Mahes Ray, MagicStar, NSBC, Jae-Raws, JPTVTS, & BlindAstaroth
    Wednesday, 27 March, 2024:
    GJrpuOxagAA2BWE.jpg
    OGC(549).gif
    Have a spectacular week, everyone!

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Hououin Kyouma

Oshimen:
    lacubo subtitled the new NogiKoi short film Watashitachi no Girls' Rule on YouTube, available in the full 9m. & 12s. on aidoru or in 5 parts on X:
    Also, an hour ago, on X & Instagram:
    20240331_094922.jpg
    To everyone to whom we're indebted,

We're pleased to announce that Yamada Yuki and Nishino Nanase have gotten married.

We're still in the process of learning about life. We've always believed in valuing hearts and souls above anything else.

Our mutual hobbies include playing video games, watching movies, travelling, and playing with animals. We hope to make our the entirety of our daily lives encouragement, and provide activities and works that everyone can enjoy.

We hope that we can work together with you, to create a world in which everyone can be happy.

We appreciate your continued support.

31 March, 2024
    Yamada Yuki Nishino Nanase
    Congratulations to Nishino Nanase-san & Yamada Yuki-san on their marriage, & the success & delight that I hope & pray they'll find & produce in it! Nishino-san becomes, to my knowledge, the 7th graduate publicly-known to be married.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2024
    • Winner Winner x 3
  5. signupsus

signupsus Member

So Nishino, Wakatsuki, Eto Misa, and who else? Are we talking Sakamichi or just Nogizaka?

As for another item worthy of your stories... (that you possibly already mentioned, I can't keep up [hehe])
    The 2018 movie starred Saito Asuka and Yamada Yuki as former classmates. Yamada Yuki's character has a deep love for Asuka's character, watching her marry another man at the end of the film. In real life, he just married Asuka's former groupmate Nishino Nanase. Asuka and Nanase W-centered the 19th single together based on their roles in another film, Asahinagu, where Nanase starred in the film and Asuka starred in the stage play.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Hououin Kyouma

Oshimen:
    It's just Nogizaka: Yamato Rina-san, Hatanaka Seira-san, Etō-san, Nakamoto Himeka-san, Matsui Rena-san (she technically counts as a member), Wakatsuki-san, & now Nishino-san. Yamato-san left in 2014, & Hatanaka-san in 2015, so most probably won't remember them. Matsui-san was SKE48's captain & frequent centre, who was a joint-Nogizaka member for 1y. from 2014-2015.

As for Ano Koro, Kimi wo Oikaketa (You Are the Apple of My Eye), I did consider including that in the marriage message, but thought to leave it for the next episode! You also give me too much credit by saying "worthy of". :D To anyone interested, "Please, watch the original Taiwanese version first! You'll understand why in the last 2-3 scenes. As much as I love my oshimen, I think that only the original should exist, because of... well, you know if you've watched it. By the way, that certain man was on set for the remake, & Saitō Asuka-san mocked him for the "cycling in the rain" scene, due to what's revealed in the original's ending. She recounted it in her end-of-filming video, back in 2018.

• Like Like x 3
  7. signupsus

signupsus Member

Ah right, except the first two for the reason you mention, I do remember hearing about the others, most of which happened this year or very recently as least IIRC.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ceddy

Ceddy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tomisato Nao
    was yumiki-sensei always this fun? so chaotic when she's around lmao

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Kunkka

Kunkka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hayashi Runa
    Anyone else remember that in the early days of Nogizakatte Doko, they had their own version of Nogizaka Star Tanjō? I can't remember how many episodes there were exactly that featured similar segments, but I believe it was three. I only clearly remember EP68 where they performed:

Kyoko Koizumi - Nantettatte Idol : (Performed by Akimoto Manatsu, Himeka Nakamoto, Inou Sayuri, and Hoshino Nanami)
    Nokko - Friends (Rebecca) : (Performed by Sakurai Reika, Kawamura Mahiro and Wakatsuki Yumi)
    Yōko Oginome - Dancing Hero (Eat You Up) : (Performed by Etō Misa and Shiraishi Mai)
    Akemi Ishii - Cha-Cha-Cha : (Performed by Fukagawa Mai, Ikuta Erika and Saito Asuka)
    Akina Nakamori - Desire : (Performed by Takayama Kazumi, Matsamura Sayuri, Noujo Ami and Nishino Nanase)

Apologies that I can't remember the other episodes, as it's been close over 12 years and EP68 is imprinted in my mind because they performed Cha-Cha-Cha, which was one of my all time favorite songs. Perhaps @Hououin Kyouma can give us a rundown of the rest. Those were great performances and I only wish they would have continued to perform medleys.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Hououin Kyouma

Oshimen:
    Please, excuse me for the late reply. I'm on regular "leaves from typing", due to work.

Yes, there were 5 episodes, to my recollection, that ended with the Nogizaka Star Tanjō format. In addition to #68's 1985 medley, which you mentioned, there were also:

#64: 1990 medley (not all released in the exact years, but just popular then)
    1. Christmas Eve, Yamashita Tatsuro (Sakurai Reika-san & Shiraishi Mai-san)
    2. Ainikite I NEED YOU!, GO-BANGS! (Inoue Sayuri-san & Nishino Nanase-san)
    3. Kuchibiru kara Biyaku, Kudō Shizuka (Saitō Asuka-san, Hashimoto Nanami-san, Fukagawa Mai-san)
    4. Ima Sugu Kiss Me, LINDBERG (Nōjo Ami-san & Matsumura Sayuri-san)
    5. Romanhikō, Kome Kome CLUB (Akimoto Manatsu-san, Takayama Kazumi-san, Wakatsuki Yumi-san)

#66: 1985 medley
    1. Tenshi no Wink, Matsuda Seiko (Ikuta Erika-san, Etō Misa-san)
    2. Kazari Janai no yo Namida Wa, Nakamori Akina (Shiraishi-san, Takayama-san, Hashimoto-san)
    3. Touch, Iwasaki Yoshimi (Akimoto-san, Ikoma Rina-san, Nakamoto Himeka-san, Hoshino Minami-san, Wakatsuki-san)
    4. Koi ni Ochite -Fall in love-, Kobayashi Akiko (Sakurai-san, Fukagawa-san, Matsumura-san)
    5. Romantic ga Tomaranai, C-C-B (Inoue Sayuri-san, Kawamura Mahiro-san, Saitō Asuka-san, Nishino-san, Nōjo-san)

#69: 2003 medley
    1. Sakura, Moriyama Naotarō (Inoue Sayuri-san, Kawamura-san)
    2. Asu e no Tobira, I WiSH (Akimoto-san, Saitō Asuka-san, Nakamoto-san, Hoshino-san)
    3. Chijō no Hoshi, Nakajima Miyuki (Etō-san, Nishino-san, Nōjo-san, Wakatsuki-san)
    4. Taisetsu na Mono, Road of Major (Shiraishi-san, Takayama-san, Hashimoto-san, Fukagawa-san)
    5. Sekai ni Itsudake no Hana, SMAP (Ikuta-san, Ikoma-san, Ichiki Rena-san, Nishino-san, Matsumura-san)

#79: 2000 medley
    1. Choco to LOVE, Petitmoni (Inoue Sayuri-san, Shiraishi-san, Hashimoto-san, Fukagawa-san, Matsumura-san)
    2. Love, Day After Tomorrow, Kuraki Mai (Akimoto-san, Saitō Asuka-san, Sakurai-san)
    3. Sakurazaka, Fukuyama Masaharu (Etō-san, Wakatsuki-san)
    4. Everything, MISIA (Ikuta-san, Kawamura-san)
    5. Happy Summer Wedding, Morning Musume. (Ikoma-san, Takayama-san, Nakamoto-san, Nishino-san, Nōjo-san, Hoshino-san)
    Also, you're getting your wish that you stated several weeks ago! As confirmed on YouTube & the official website, Chance wa Byōdō Type-C will contain Teressa '21, Ikeda-san's remake of Itō Marika-san's Marikka '17 from her Kimi no Na wa Kibō P.V. (original P.V./live version), as an extra feature! Nogizaka fan Ikeda-san created the song & performance specifically for 23 Nov. of Sakamichi's MILANO-za last year, which wasn't 1 of the 2 days that were live-streamed. As such, this single will be the 1st glimpse, of many special or original performances, for millions.

Marikka '17, by the way, was Nagahama Neru-san's Keyakizaka audition song. Itō Marika-san's her oshimen.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2024
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. Kunkka

Kunkka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hayashi Runa
    Thank you for the compilation. I tried to link the original EP68, but the link was unfortunately down. I had a feeling there were five episodes, but I could only remember three, even though it seemed incorrect. The episodes in NogiBingo, where they had to perform on a trapped platform were entertaining as well. There was also the final episode of Season 7 (starts at 01:37), where Itō Marika, Ikoma Rina and Kawamura Mahiro performed S.O.S by Pink Lady. That was actually where I started liking her more.

I'm glad we will finally get to see Teressa '21.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    • Winner Winner x 15
    • Like Like x 8
  13. maiyanzaka46

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 4
  14. Kunkka

Kunkka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hayashi Runa
    Has anyone seen this from the 2017 3rd Generation Solo Live from the AiiA 2.5 Theater Tokyo (performance starts at 47:12), with Kubo Shiori, Iwamoto Renka, Ito Riria, Nakamura Reno, Yoda Yuki and Sakaguchi Tamami performing Arakajime Katarareru Romance? Here's the same but with Takayama Kazumi replacing Ikuta Erika.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Just seems fitting that the youngest looking First-Gen and Second-Gen performing this song and now the youngest looking 3rd-Gen. The quality isn't that great but it doesn't diminish from the wonderful performance.

Iwamoto Renka looked so kawaii.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2024
    • Like Like x 3
  15. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Gingko_Balboa

Gingko_Balboa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    山崎怜奈 - 石森 璃花 - 松田好花
    Renacchi :cry2:

"It's not just a matter of standing in the middle, entertainment has many sides. Even on the far away corner, there will be someone shine..." (Takeda Tetsuya, Shin Nogizaka Star Tanjou season 1 episode 6.)

• Like Like x 5
  17. Kunkka

Kunkka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hayashi Runa
    I always thought "Bird Yamazaki" was a better nickname.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Sanjuro

Sanjuro Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    • Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 7
  19. maiyanzaka46

Oshimen:
    白石麻衣 / 守屋茜 / 佐々木久美
    • Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 6
  20. Kunkka

Kunkka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hayashi Runa
    Yumiki-san with her quirky quips does it again.

• Like Like x 3