[Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    For your information, Indonesian subber is pretty active for subbing 46 show.

For example mastoppu.blogspot.co.id have been subbed some of nogidoko and koujichuu episodes. All episodes of keyaroom and nogiroom8 have been subbed, too.
    Then, https://dansakamichi46.blogspot.co.id have been subbed all episodes of My First Baito.

And there are still more fansub that I can't mention one by one.

Honestly, I want to contribute this fandom by re-translating the show from Indonesia to English. But I have no time for that, because I'm really sucked with my own thesis. :wall:

2. himetanslonelydimple

himetanslonelydimple Kenkyuusei

(This might get lengthy)

I don't think money has anything to do with it. Well, at least not for me, I just do it to share.

I'm himetanslonelydimple btw. I'm one of the newer IKUDON admins, and one of the BEAM Subs founders.

For IKUDON, from what I'm aware off, it's just a matter of active staff and the time they have available. I haven't really heard much from the other admins so there's not really much I can do since I'm not a translator myself.

I'm not a part of AIDOL, but I have worked with them (Keyakake) and I'm assuming it's basically the same situation as IKUDON, a lack of active staff and time.

These things don't get done in a day, at least not to the standards that the big fansubs like AIDOL and IKUDON hold. There's timing, translating, typesetting, TLCing, QCing, encoding, uploading, and website updating that needs to be done. People need to understand that subbing does take time, several hours per task, and that it's very tedious and exhausting work that people need to do.

As for BEAM Subs, for now we're lucky to have a decent amount of active members. Though, we have decided to only sub Nogizaka related projects, so we won't be taking on any Keyaki or other idol group projects. And if anyone wants to join or collaborate on something, feel free to send us a message, either to me personally or on our Facebook page. We'd be glad to help since we know it can get difficult and time consuming to work on things alone or with only a couple of people.

(Just reread this and hopefully it doesn't come off as a rant, I just wanted to explain what was going on to you guys :p)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 6
  3. lazy

lazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    The weird thing to me is that there is far more things getting subbed (quickly) today than back in 2015+ when AIDOL and the other groups were quite active. Maybe it's more of a personal opinion, but the rate of things releasing now (although much from individuals) are actually higher than they were back then.

[​IMG]
    Look at this list of old groups from my bookmarks. Kinda makes me nostalgic in a way. Anyways I'm just saying that the subbing scene for AKB is actually in a good place at the moment in my opinion. Another factor could be that you used to need to check all of these links periodically instead of just checking the masterlist like everyone is doing now, so it's much easier that way since you don't miss anything you want to watch.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  4. himetanslonelydimple

himetanslonelydimple Kenkyuusei

Yeah, there's a lot of individual translators out there. From what I've seen though, most of them come and go, or disappear completely.
    But I think you're definitely right about the factor that things are just a lot more accessible and organized nowadays.

I'm not really a fan of speed subbing. It's just not how I'm used to getting things done. It's more of a personal thing though since I'm sure most people would prefer things getting released quickly.
    As a typesetter/timer, it's just a habit of mine to make sure things are done accurately, whether it's typesetting frame by frame to make sure signs appear and end seemingly with the on screen graphics, or making sure spoken lines end abruptly or hang on a a little longer according to the emotion being given by the speaker. To be honest, at times I do think I take things a bit too seriously, but that's just how I am as a person in general, so yeah :D

• Like Like x 1
  5. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

thts what we call dedicated subber...
    when someone think about the quality...
    it means they serious about what they do

:D :)

6. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    finally it's done xx
    sorry for late release,some stuff keep popping even though it's just 2 min ep :confused:
    Here we go~

MY FIRST BAITO ENGLISH SUBTITLE(softsub & hardsub)
    Ep 06
    LINK: http://techineru46.blogspot.com/2017/06/170518-my-first-baito-episode-06.html
    Ep 07
    LINK : http://techineru46.blogspot.com/2017/06/170525-my-first-baito-episode-07.html
    Ep 08
    LINK : http://techineru46.blogspot.com/2017/06/170602-my-first-baito-episode-08.html
    Ep 09
    LINK : http://techineru46.blogspot.com/2017/06/170608-my-first-baito-episode-09.html
    Ep 10
    LINK : http://techineru46.blogspot.com/2017/06/170615-my-first-baito-episode-10.html

Please note that these subs haven't been QC'ed, but I think it's good enough for release,but if there's some mistake gomennasai~
    Thanks to TechiNeru46 and his/her blog for providing some place to upload :lol:

• Like Like x 3
  7. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    My subs for Nogidoko ep171, the final ski episode:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-cuBGuj2uxoSENmY1ZldVNVSms/view?usp=sharing
    Once again, thanks to @Emathejester for the QC.

Also my 2 cents about the subbing scene.
    I had some experience retranslating anime subtitles from English to my language. Along the way I had contact with the several steps of subtitling and concluded that most of the things which didn't involve translating didn't really interest me. That's why I stopped doing it.
    The subs I've done until now aren't speedsubs but I'm cutting it to the essential I can understand and I think people should understand to follow the episode. Both my Japanese and English aren't perfect. While I have some care with the timing, I don't really do typesetting because I find it too boring and time-consuming, or some signs because I've not studied enough kanji.
    Essentially I'm a half-assed subber, but I want to fill the blanks in older episodes, according to my time and interest.
    Anyone is free to grab my subs and improve them to their will. I like watching typesetting, but I can't do it: it's like eating and cooking lol
    Lastly, a big thank you to dedicated subbing groups like Beam, Ikudon, etc.. And offering my help if you ever need it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    weird, can't open links in firefox :confused:

works in chrome

9. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    Well, can't really know the problem source since it works fine for me, but as long as you can open it, it's fine right? :XD:
    -------------------------------------------------------
    In regards to subber groups...
    it's not like that it was money problem(well in my case, I did some subs based on passion and part of learning), and just like boots27-san said, it's more about finding the time and will to do something tedious over and over again. And many people maybe didn't realize it or maybe it's just my takes on this, but it's very different from one program to another..

While I already did some bingos and kojichuus recently, in terms of difficulty kojichuu>>>bingo (there are a lot of talking part and things like those little boxes or some Japanese terms keep appearing), that's why it maybe takes some more time so that the sub released is as perfect as possible. Then again some fans prefer things released quickly
    Maybe time was the reason I didn't take new weekly project but rather completing some old episodes that didn't have eng subs yet because you never know what happen in your real life and then get home and get flamed because of late release.. So a big thank you for subber group that did the weekly release :1st:

(Looks like this also turns into a rant, gomennasai~, just want to share my opinion on this stuff :D )

10. AnikiDota

AnikiDota Future Girls

Twitter:
    Tenshiren46
  11. DarkLifeAngel

DarkLifeAngel Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  12. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    • Like Like x 1
  13. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    just wanna ask, why does it only have 11 episodes this season instead of 12?? thanks

14. YukoOzora

YukoOzora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    Twitter:
    CommanderJei
    Just want to let you guys know, currently our blog (46fansina.wordpress.com) got reported by SOMEONE out there and currently removed..:asdfgh:

But we will comeback again with new blog and we still keeping updates on Twitter

;)

15. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Eh! When did they add a new girl?!? Is she like manatsu and took some time off for school and now ready to join the 3rd Gen?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

16. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    love how nishino can't hold back from laughing :D

17. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

THATS WOW for himuko.. damn WOW

18. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
  19. AnikiDota

AnikiDota Future Girls

Twitter:
    Tenshiren46
  20. skydiving

skydiving Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    was wondering if these were ever subbed...Naimononedari and kimi ni okuru hana ga nai