1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Subbed] Nogizaka Shows Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by jiaemi, Sep 23, 2013.

1. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    No, there's no japanese subs unlike jdramas

As for individual subbers, they do everything from scratch, the timing, translating, and even typesetting if they bother doing it, and it's a whole lot a work
    like gees for example, considering he's releasing several subs a week it's just mind blowing

For teams, they usually split up the work so the translators don't have to worry about timing and typesetting, since it might be tedious for some people, including me lol

2. kuela

kuela Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Dramas are scripted so naturally there will be scripts so subbers have an easier time translating them.

As for variety.. A bunch of young girls getting excited and talking.. I truly respect the dedication and skills of the subbers.

• Like Like x 1
  3. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Does anyone know of any channels on YouTube that post 48/46 showrooms because I recently subscribed to a channel but it was taken down in less than a week
    Please help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. blackrabbitt

blackrabbitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I did quite a bit of subbing back when I had a lot of free time (I think back then variety sub was quite rare, and I still can't watch them without subs so I made one), and split the work to creating the templates for the whole videos, which took up around 80% of the time spent, then typing in the actual subs (just to simplify things, i didn't use any effects whatsoever because I work alone just to improve my japanese and to be able to understand what's going on in the shows). For 1 episode (around 24 mins) it usually takes up onto 4-5 hours, depending whether the episode has a lot of talk going or if they're mostly doing games or something, it could be shortened to around 2-3 hours

Compared to drama, I still find it's quite easier to sub variety shows, because you don't have to sub everything (I think most subbers cuts unimportant part like some member's reaction in the background), and japanese variety shows come with a lot lot lot of text (I think japanese call it telops?) which helps alot if you can't clearly hear what they're saying or if they're just saying it too fast.
    what's harder would be subbing something that is purely talk, like a radio show, and member's showroom (I watch member's showroom all this time and sometimes still getting a hard time to grasp what they're talking about, especially when there's more than 3 members getting all high and talking at the same time xD)
    Still, subbing is quite a fun things to do (especially if you really want to improve your japanese skill) when you have time to do. (now I can just watch anything japanese without any subs, in fact I rather find watching it with subs disturbing xD)

• Like Like x 1
  5. keyaki daisuki

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  6. Syz

Syz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona

This site has 48 Group Showrooms.

• Like Like x 1
  7. keyaki daisuki

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Ok thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    that creating template part or timing is must be the most boring part
    it made me really respect their hard work

9. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    When I sub, since it's also a one-man work, I usually do the timing as I go. As in, time a line, sub it, then do next one, instead of just timing everything first and then write the text. I think that is probably how GEES works too because it makes the subs faster but with less text per sub, and I find it quicker and more stimulating for those who do it without a team. It also helps me getting usual speech patterns which helps my Japanese comprehension.

• Like Like x 1
  10. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Like Like x 1
  11. pjsinc

pjsinc Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  12. AnikiDota

AnikiDota Future Girls

Twitter:
    Tenshiren46
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. BaMz

BaMz Kenkyuusei

hello, can anyone tell me where can I find eng sub for nogibingo season 6 ep 4 and 7?
    the one from the master list isn't working

14. Syz

Syz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    You can watch EP 4 here. I couldn't find EP 7, sorry.

15. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    my softsub backup for ep 4 :
    BINGO6_EP04

and while I'm at it here's the reupload from my post here before about BINGO!:
    BINGO5_EP12
    BINGO6_EP07
    BINGO6_EP09

*for masterlist admins, please remove the bingo link from my previous post and replace it with this link, to avoid some confusion, thanks :)

16. BaMz

BaMz Kenkyuusei

thank you very much, that really helps
    I can now re-watch them with sub :D

17. Himeka's Prince

Himeka's Prince Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakamoto Himeka, Matsui Rena
    Twitter:
    RJLee12
    Nogichuu's sub is now up at GEES' channel

18. devildante

devildante Member

Does anyone know where I can get hardsubbed version of newest episodes of nogichu?

Sent from my Loli's Room

19. Stolichnaya Vodka

Stolichnaya Vodka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miyuki
  20. poliko

poliko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Can anyone point me to softsubs for Nogizaka Under Construction episodes 42 & 43? Also, does anyone have a link for softsubs for Nogizaka Under Construction episode 49, since I can't use torrents.