1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Suda Akari (Akarin) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'SKE48 Graduated Members' started by Takamina, Feb 27, 2010.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Dasu ranked 6th in SSK.

2. Blair Collins

Blair Collins Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    1 Rank climb, way to go Dasu!

3. yuko&jurinafan

yuko&jurinafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    that's great :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
  5. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

This seems like a link to an old video. Could anyone explain what's going on? Thanks a bunch.

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Furuhata was unable to talk well during a zero position episode where the theme was talk show. So she was frustrated with herself after theu film/live stream it. And kaotan film a discussion that she had with dasu and Churi and a staff member in the dressing room. This was sometimes in late or mid May.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Dasu is featured in the latest Road to WIP Climax

if the video does not show watch the video here

Also she officially has her match for the WIP Climax.
    [​IMG]
    Churi, Katomina, Yumoto vs. Dasu, Shiichan, and Chiyori

10. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Akarin was in Busu Television eps 28 and 29 (with Kaotan)

It was freaking HILARIOUS

11. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    so Dasu said that she was originally a senbatsu member on High Tension but was dropped because the management said she was ugly(?)

and also she said something about the girls making fun of her looks and only asking her to take pictures but not be in them

12. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    I saw this story on Twitter. I really want more clarification on this. This is outright MEAN. I've been highly critical of Idols in the past but I've never called ANY of them "ugly".
    Yes, I've criticized many - but I still find Geesh, Oya Shizuka, & Takamina VERY cute! - not, "pity cute". I find them rather attractive & recognize why they have fans. Even though I despise the "danso look"- it's because I know the girls can be so much prettier being "feminine"- it seems like a waste of a pretty face to be "Boyish" ya know?- Clearing this up for any NaySayers

I was under the impression "High Tension" was picked to suit girls Paruru was 'Friends' with. I'll be honest & say I don't know if Paruru had any interaction w/ her BUT, I never remember Paruru saying anything mean or discouraging about her. Dasu was in "Top 16" after KNP (Paruru was like rank 7?) and Dasu would go out her way to be nice to the younger Idols (back when new Team 4 was very New)- It's possible Paruru WANTED her in the "High Tension" Senbatsu and then got 'Over-ruled'??? Jurina didn't get much air-time in that vid as I recall. Less than usual anyway.

I've been a Dasu fan since she got into Senbatsu in "KFC" - I liked her & Aya Shibata together. I was really saddened by her meltdown 2 elections ago (Even I counted her "out") - but she came back even more FIERCE- She deserves Total Respect from AKS and Any Sister group. If this is True that AKI-P or AKS (itself) dissed her for something this shallow it's just another reason AKS doesn't want to please the fans & plays 'favs'.

I hope someone gets to the bottom of this. This is down right cruel. I remembered reading her account of a skin condition that she's allergic to many "chemicals" in make-ups? & sometimes has had to go to the doctors for skin rashes? YET, she's such a trooper & tries so hard. I've been thinking about her all day - she doesn't deserve anymore pain. If she's really getting dissed by Management & Idols I want names because SKE & AKS is LUCKY she's stuck around as long as she has.

There's probably only 5-6 girls in the HISTORY of AKS that could compete w/ a top Kpop group - Suda is one just on talent, dancing, & smile alone. I want to know who is dissing Dasu- she's #6? Respect that if nothing else.

13. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Is that the reason why she kept mentioning being ugly during her SSK speech? That's a shame. To each their own, but she's pretty and has a great smile.

14. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Well we can stamp that theory out right away because Paruru is definitely not "Friends" with Komiharu.

15. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    What does KomiHaru have to do w/ Dasu?? Sides, KomiHaru was actually IN the Senbatsu (the Expanded one) for "High Tension". KomiHaru isn't even involved & I didn't even mention her- Why bring her up?.

16. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Call me crazy, but a think Dasu is super pretty.

17. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    That's the point. You made an assertion that the senbatsu for High Tension was "handpicked" with members who Paru was "friends" with. @Voightkampff was pointing out that Paru isn't friendly with Komiharu, yet Komiharu was in that senbatsu, which kinda flies against that theory.

And I ALSO think that Dasu is really cute, and there is a huge queue at every handshake event that would agree as well. I'm not sure what she is going on about, after all she IS the most popular SKE member not named Jurina. I guess that DOES play into the theory that the funniest people are deep down the saddest...or something.

18. kuchiyu

kuchiyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    She's was definitely not "playing" in this context, this topic in particular was discussed on her eps of Busu Television. If you've been following her closely for a while you'd know some of these things have been going on for a while, such as having them (Dasu and Kaotan) shoot scenes and not even having the recordings be saved. Her being on this show and talking about these things simply confirmed what we all suspected all along.

While she jokes around about her looks often, the comments definitely hurt her and I'm sure she would rather not have to "joke" about them on a lot of her TV appearances. That itself is evident enough from her pinned tweet (http://akanemachurida.tumblr.com/post/159376965319/suda-twitter-170325-in-the-past-i-asked-some), though she's gone a bit more in depth about it on her mail. It's not exactly a "character" she wants to play up, per say. She's actually quite hard on herself at times. Her popularity has a huge part in a lot of these comments as well; though they weren't as harsh, I guess, before her kami 7 jump last year. Basically every appearance she makes these days they play the "ugly but popular" card on her, which she has also expressed her sadness about more than once. I know I myself would love to see this title die as she should be known for something much more positive and helpful to her self-esteem. Also I'm more than sure PRR had nothing to do with this whole HT fiasco, as Dasu considers her a friend and they've hung out outside of work even after her graduation.

Sorry if I sounded kinda ranty but I just wanted to clear some things up, if I could at all :blush:

19. kuchiyu

kuchiyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    I agree that's it's good she has something to play up on shows, even if it isn't exactly a good thing to be known for. A lot of fans tell her it's good to look on the bright side, at least she's getting more exposure and it could lead to better things, ect. My biggest deal is that it seems to be interfering with her actual work relations, which is quite worrying; bc based on what she's said, it deals with both staff and members. It's one thing to have a funny, quirky thing you can play up TV, but once it hits outside of that environment it can be tolling mentally. Though I guess quite a few of members deal with some type of bullying, it's one thing to actually go on TV and admit it to the world. My only hope is that she continues to have that positive outlook she's always been known for.

20. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    We were also DM'ing about unrelated things & I cleared it up w/ him - I was like "Who Mentioned Komi?"- lol. It's NOT my Theory, I relaying things I'd read prior (back when HT was released). I figured Paruru was friends w/ Dasu because she often was friendly w/ the girls who were sincere & tried really hard like "Fresh Lemon". Paruru's "Salty" attitude came out of her NOT wanting to be 'fake' (shine on) a phony persona & to be her "real self"....Thus, she probably supported Dasu for being such a sweet heart & professional.

I gave up on trying to figure out why KomiHaru pissed off Paruru. I figured she got in "HT" senbatsu because they needed to pad it w/ some younger "Newer" Faces in AKB.

This is the clarification I wanted. Thank you. Seriously - It's heart wrenching. I'm a huge Moe Fan & a flag waver for the "Male gaze" and I can honestly say- I'd be Over the MOON if Dasu was in my world. Maybe Japanese standards of "desirable" differ? but she's Amazing. She's not only Cute but Sexy! Those eyes are SOOO Expressive! I was really sad when she 'cut her hair' (For that play) but she's totally a "10!"

I hope Jurina is nice to her. I know she was friendly w/ Aya Shibata (who seemed like a Class Act & Gem of an Idol)- I love that she's close w/ Yuria Kizaki. I knew about the skin condition (she said people picked on her for) but if Management & other Idols are calling her "UGLY"??- SKE is Lucky to have her. If Aki-P (or AKS) are openly dissing her? They deserve to have their Idol Monopoly smashed by KPOP in their own backyard.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017