1. Kodama Haruka (Haruppi) 21th Birthday Fan Project: Click here for details and make sure to participate! The deadline to send in your submissions is August 31st!

Suda Akari (Akarin)

Discussion in 'Team E' started by Takamina, Feb 27, 2010.

1. kuchiyu

kuchiyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suda Akari
    I agree that's it's good she has something to play up on shows, even if it isn't exactly a good thing to be known for. A lot of fans tell her it's good to look on the bright side, at least she's getting more exposure and it could lead to better things, ect. My biggest deal is that it seems to be interfering with her actual work relations, which is quite worrying; bc based on what she's said, it deals with both staff and members. It's one thing to have a funny, quirky thing you can play up TV, but once it hits outside of that environment it can be tolling mentally. Though I guess quite a few of members deal with some type of bullying, it's one thing to actually go on TV and admit it to the world. My only hope is that she continues to have that positive outlook she's always been known for.

2. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nakai Rika
    We were also DM'ing about unrelated things & I cleared it up w/ him - I was like "Who Mentioned Komi?"- lol. It's NOT my Theory, I relaying things I'd read prior (back when HT was released). I figured Paruru was friends w/ Dasu because she often was friendly w/ the girls who were sincere & tried really hard like "Fresh Lemon". Paruru's "Salty" attitude came out of her NOT wanting to be 'fake' (shine on) a phony persona & to be her "real self"....Thus, she probably supported Dasu for being such a sweet heart & professional.

I gave up on trying to figure out why KomiHaru pissed off Paruru. I figured she got in "HT" senbatsu because they needed to pad it w/ some younger "Newer" Faces in AKB.

This is the clarification I wanted. Thank you. Seriously - It's heart wrenching. I'm a huge Moe Fan & a flag waver for the "Male gaze" and I can honestly say- I'd be Over the MOON if Dasu was in my world. Maybe Japanese standards of "desirable" differ? but she's Amazing. She's not only Cute but Sexy! Those eyes are SOOO Expressive! I was really sad when she 'cut her hair' (For that play) but she's totally a "10!"

I hope Jurina is nice to her. I know she was friendly w/ Aya Shibata (who seemed like a Class Act & Gem of an Idol)- I love that she's close w/ Yuria Kizaki. I knew about the skin condition (she said people picked on her for) but if Management & other Idols are calling her "UGLY"??- SKE is Lucky to have her. If Aki-P (or AKS) are openly dissing her? They deserve to have their Idol Monopoly smashed by KPOP in their own backyard.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  3. sorasan

sorasan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    I truly respect Dasu. She's really god darn hardworking & judging from the handshake event, I find that she somehow managed to improvise the handshake to make it interesting for people to visit her lane.

No matter how she looks like, it's her character & effort that wins my attention.

Hope she stays strong and not let such feelings bog her down.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
  5. juriken_nyan

juriken_nyan Kenkyuusei

Sorry for not reading the rules regarding image size. I just pasted the link i found here.. Now I've resized the images to max 750px.

I found this image in one of Jurina oshi twitter. Does anyone have the individual non watermarked images?
    The original post said BOMB 2017年10月. Seems like from the future, probably a mistake. LOL.

[​IMG]

6. leocgomes

leocgomes Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

If you do a search you probably will find it. Try Tumblr.

Nope, it's normal that a magazine issue from the next month to come in the previous one.

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
    am happy that Dasu didn't get screwed out of an AKB48's Senbatsu like she did last year (Glad to see this time she's is in the 50th Single).

8. juriken_nyan

juriken_nyan Kenkyuusei

Thanks. I found them in tumblr just now, posted few minutes ago. Yesterday I cannot find it anywhere. LOL

9. Kiarararara

Kiarararara Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I watched Mihama 2017 the other day and Akarin talked about how she always took notes of the fans she met during HS, summarizing fan letters, etc. And it really made me respect her even more. She clearly puts a lot of efforts in her work. And if you watch SKE documentary (2015) too you can also see how she accepts that over-expressing is her ''key'' feature and keeps being positive about it. I know she is someone who usually hides her real self behind that idol personality, but somehow I can feel her sincerity, about her works and her fans.

About her being busu, IMO Akarin is really cute, and she has a special charm that makes her stand out.

p/s: The whole taking notes of fans make me remember Yoshinaga Hiroko in AKB49.

10. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

11. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    What show was this?

12. Lt-weetabix

Lt-weetabix Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 2:31 AM
  13. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
  14. yuko&jurinafan

yuko&jurinafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Suda Akari
    that's great ^^

15. foodlfg

foodlfg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamada Noe
    Twitter:
    foodlfg
    Akarin gives her all no matter how weird or different you are.
    Such a great idol! *. *
    https://twitter.com/k3pofutatabi/status/913019789676756992
    https://twitter.com/k3pofutatabi/status/913021161952354304
    https://twitter.com/k3pofutatabi/status/913022453957386240

The fan-idol interaction was funny.
    The guests went a little rude on the guy tho. Laughing at him 'n stuff. They should have joined in and HSed showing a good example of being a fan. But no, they just wanted to show that they are different than the obsessed guy instead.

The show btw is
    さんまの東大方程式 2017年9月27日 170927【史上最強の天才VSさんま・ベッキー3時間SP!】
    it's still up, the part Akarin is in is from 2:18:32: