1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sugahara Riko (Rittan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Firstky

Firstky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishikawa Rei
    Twitter:
    Firstky_
    Why rittan didn't participate at Countdown Japan & New Year Premium Party?
    She took a rest & do a trip?

@Firstky_

2. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Firstky

Firstky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishikawa Rei
    Twitter:
    Firstky_
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Did anyone knew about it, except for the missing concert notice from mngmnt? She posted on twitter last on the 8th and well.. then hell broke.

5. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    That's so unfortunate we won't see her for months essentially. Hopefully the recovery goes well cause if not she'll probably have to graduate.

6. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    she announced graduation with Mahohon and Renapon

i'm glad she decided to stand by her friend

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. SaitoWinterStar

SaitoWinterStar Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    • Like Like x 1
  8. SaitoWinterStar

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Congratulations on Rittan for signing up to Avex. Today's issue of Nikkan Sports dedicated a big special article about the event, so as per usual here is a translation of it.
    ---

[​IMG]

Sawajiri Erika, AAA, Kawaei Rina & co., this fresh new ground is home to all them

Graduated from NGT in May
    Sugahara Riko
    Makes a BANG
    In Avex

Interview - Pledging for her future progresses
    After having graduated from NGT48 on last May, it has been finalized on the 9th of the current month that Sugahara Riko (18) will go on to join the entertainment agency "Avex Management". In answering to Nikkan Sports's interview on this occasion, she also vowed to make great strides in this fresh new territory of hers.

Each toward their own path
    The new field of activity for Sugahara has been settled on Avex, in which are also signed up Sawajiri Erika (33) AAA, and Kawaei Rina (24), to name a few. "For a person still unpolished such as me, to be admitted in as part of Avex where there belong so many magnificent people, it really puts me into a completely new mood and motivates me to work my hardest. The image I have of it is a powerful one, one that has a «bang!» to it".
    Along with Hasegawa Rena (18), she was one of the members to stand close to Yamaguchi Maho (23), who was victim to physical abuse back in December and ended up graduating together with them at the same time. "I thought about how much I wanted to take those things I have learned while in NGT, and put them into practical use in a different environment. I have decided inside myself to give my best in it, going there with a sentiment of raising up my level in a definite way".
    With Yamaguchi going to Ken-On and Hasegawa to the voice acting agency Crocodile after their graduations, for each of them an affiliated agency has now been set; "We rejoiced so much when all of us got together and congratulated each other".
    While having a klutzy kind of stage persona and possessing a warm and fluffy atmosphere to herself, she also enjoys a solid reputation for her singing and dancing, which she had been training on ever since before she joined NGT48.
    By getting to act in the stage play "Romeo and Juliet", performed on May 2018 with Tsutsumi Yukihiko being responsible for the production direction, a passion for acting has also sprouted up in her, as she confesses she is looking forward to being a show personality, and an actress working on multiple genres. "My objective is to become a person like Kawaei-san, as well as Takei Emi-san, Hamabe Minami-san, and Shiraishi Sei-san, someone with the same grace and elegance as theirs".
    Moreover, for what it concerns the present, she tells us that she is in the process of obtaining a driving license for a mini-scooter. "It might be too ambitious of me, but I'd really want to appear on Degawa Testuro-san's «Juuden Sasete Moraemasenka?» (from the TV Tokyo network) and the likes. My father loves motorbikes, and I'd like to try riding on a Harley too one day, so right now I'm putting my efforts into push-up excercises and muscle training!".
    Her objective back in her NGT days had been "getting to hold a solo concert", and she has not given up on this dream, either. "Resigning from the group while leaving this dream unfulfilled overwhelms me with a sense of sorriness, I feel desolated even toward everyone in Niigata, as I think I caused them inconvenience with this. But for this reason, I want to commit myself so that everyone across the whole country will get to know this «novel» side of me, even in that certain sense. I want to step on forward along with all of my fans".
    During her idol days, she used to have a "sakuranbo" persona to herself, after the renowned product of her hometown of Seiro, and which she herself likes very much. However, "From here on, there would be times when I may bring that out, but also others when I may not... Giving up on it altogether would make me feel sorry toward sakuranbos, though (laugh). So I'll work on to eventually become like a Sato Nishiki [note: special variety of cherries] someday", she ended with a shy smile.

Also learning English
    Sugahara Riko. Birthday: September 23, 2000. As an NGT48 1st generation member, had her first public debut in August 2015, on January 2016 she was promoted into Team NIII and she had been in Team G since June 2018. She graduated from said group on this May. Recently, perusing the Instagram accounts of foreign personalities has become a personal craze of hers. "I have started learning English one little bit at a time, as of late. In the future, I'd like to go live in New York". Nickname: Rittan. 155 cm tall.

On her old home: "I'll keep cheering"
    Regarding what has now become her former home, NGT, Sugahara expressed to us: "This is a group that has kept guiding us. Thanks to its locally-rooted model of it, I had the chance of participating in many ambassador roles, it was very formative for me. I'll keep praying for the day to come when they may do activities all together with a smiling face, comfortably along with the people of Niigata. I too am one of the members to have been raised there, so I'd like to keep cheering on for them at all times".

---
    Update:

Riko's official website is up and can be accessed here
    [​IMG]
    https://sugahara-riko.com/

Last edited: Nov 17, 2023
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    ^ honestly the biggest shock of that interview is realizing Sawajiri Erika is only 33 lolol.

But I'm happy for Riko. Such a good company to join tbh. And honestly Rina is huge for being an ex-AKB member; Avex really managed her well.

11. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    omg so happy for her,can't wait for her to get all the cfs like kawaei did lol

13. irontech

irontech Next Girls

• Like Like x 5
  14. SaitoWinterStar

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    A couple of updates on Riko's work from the summaries:

https://saitowinterstar.com/archives/561
    She announced her first post-graduation job, a show on cookpadLive. On August 2nd she'll do “Rittan’s meal for a guy you like”. CookpadTV does these mobile-focused livestreams with celebrities cooking. Nogizaka's Shinuchi Mai and Akimoto Manatsu recently had a series of shows on it as well.

https://saitowinterstar.com/archives/566
    On July 31st at 9:30pm she'll participate on a “GunosyQ” live quiz video, perhaps as a host? I'm not familiar with the program, but it seems to be a public mobile/online quiz show with a prize of a few thousand dollars. I guess it was decided after the CookpadTV show so it's technically her second job.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story in M-ON Press

"Riko Sugahara, who graduated from NGT 48 in May this year and announced affiliation to Avex in July, decided on cookpadLive.

The plan for the program to be delivered on August 2nd is "Rittan's Dreaming of He ?? [りったんの憧れ彼ごはん]".

Riko Sugahara, who will be 19 years old this year, tries to grow as an adult and make a lover if he can make a "he rice".

Sugahara says that she has never had enough cooking experience so far, but she cooks in real time his easy and delicious rice that even beginners can make.

The SHOWROOM on July 27 also reports its first job to fans.

Screen Shot 2019-07-27 at 12.13.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-27 at 12.14.11 PM.png

http://www.m-on.press/music-news/0000211489?show_more=1

• Like Like x 2
  16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    she looks so adorable with short hair,i'm glad she's getting jobs already

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Riko Sugahara, a former NGT48 member who moved to Avex Management in July, uploaded photos of cool blue yukata on Twitter and Instagram.

Sugahara goes to the “Kurosaki Festival” in Niigata, Japan, every year, and this year, as usual. Moreover, her grandfather and grandma gave fireworks for Sugahara, and an episode of her loved by her family as well as fans has been shown.

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 8.11.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 8.16.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 8.16.37 PM.png

http://www.m-on.press/music-news/0000215003?show_more=1

• Like Like x 2
  18. Shinichi46

Shinichi46 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Does anybody know of a corner or scene of Rittan that has been subbed like within a documentary oder episode of some kind of variety show?
    I couldn't find any...

19. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Rittan's new theater play performance has just been revealed a few moments ago!
    And so here is a prompt translation of the news article about it published on today's Nikkan Sports. Enjoy.
    ---

菅原りこNGT卒業後初の舞台出演、山口真帆も喜ぶ
    First theater appearance for Sugahara Riko after graduating from NGT, Yamaguchi Maho also rejoicing to it

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5月にNGT48を卒業した菅原りこ(18)が、三谷幸喜氏原作のコメディー舞台「罪のない嘘~毎日がエイプリルフール~」(来年1月9~19日、ヒューリックホール東京など)に出演することが22日、分かった。卒業後、初の舞台出演で、三谷作品への出演も、もちろん初めて。このほど日刊スポーツの取材に「たくさん吸収できるように頑張ります」と意気込みを語った。
    News has come in on the 22nd of this month that Sugahara Riko (18) -- who graduated from NGT48 this May -- will perform in the comedic theater play scripted by Mitani Kouki "Tsumi no Nai Uso ~ Mainichi ga April Fools ~ [Innocent Lies ~ Every day is April Fools ~]" (to be held next year from January 8 to 19, at Hulic Hall Tokyo and other places). Acting in a Hitani production, for her first theater appearance since graduating, is of course also a first for her. On this occasion, answering to the interview by Nikkan Sports, she spoke about her ambitions: "I'll do my best so as to learn a lot from this".

同作品は、96年に三谷氏が「劇団東京ヴォードヴィルショー」のために書きおろした「アパッチ砦の攻防」が原作で、今回が9年半ぶりの再演。あるマンションの一室をめぐって繰り広げられるコメディーで、菅原は佐藤B作(70)演じる前のマンションの住人・鏑木研四郎の娘ちよみ役を演じる。
    This creative work has as its source "Apache Toride no Koubou [Battle at Fort Apache]", written by Mitani back in 1996 for "Gekidan Tokyo Vaudeville Show", with this one being the first revival performance in 9 years and a half. In this comedy unfolding about a room inside of a certain building, Sugahara will play the role of Chiyomi, the daughter of Kaburagi Kenshirou, the previous resident of the building, in turn played by Sato B-saku (70).

舞台出演は、昨年5月に上演の48グループ舞台「ロミオ&ジュリエット」に続いて2度目。菅原は「三谷さんの作品に携わらせていただけるのはうれしいです。佐藤B作さんをはじめ、そうそうたる方々の中で出演させていただくので不安もあるんですけど、たくさん勉強して、吸収して、どーんと成長した姿をお見せできるようにしたいです」。
    For theater appearances, this will be her second one, following the 48 Group's play "Romeo & Juliet", which went on stage last year on May. Sugahara commented: "It makes me happy to have the opportunity of taking part in a creative work by Mitani-san. There is also some anxiety about it, what with getting to perform among a number of outstanding people, Sato B-saku-san to name one, but by working hard, and learning from it, I want to make sure I can show everyone how impressively I have made progress this way".

マルチに活躍できる女優、タレントを目指して、グループ卒業後はボイストレーニングなどにも励んできた。「クックパッドLive」での料理配信なども行ってきたが、ファンの前に登場するのは卒業後初めてとなる。同時に卒業した山口真帆(24)も舞台出演を喜んでいるといい「久しぶりにファンの皆さんの前に顔を出すことになります。SNSに早く会いたいと言ってくださる方もいらっしゃるので、今回の舞台を見ていただいて良かったと思ってもらえるようにしたいです」。
    Aiming to become an actress and an entertainer able to work on multiple genres, after graduating from the group she went on to commit herself to vocal training, among others. While she already carried out cooking streaming shows on "Cook Pad Live" and so on, this will be her first time since graduation that she'll make a live appearance before fans. Yamaguchi Maho (24), which graduated at the same time as her, was reported to be rejoicing at news of her theater performance, "I'll be coming back to show my face in front of all fans for the first time in a while, There're many people who on social media said that they wanted to meet with me again as soon as possible, and so I'll make sure they'll feel glad to have come to watch this stage play."

同公演は、東京公演を皮切りに、大阪、広島、福岡、北九州、愛知と3月末まで全国を回るが「行ったことがない場所もあるので楽しみです」と笑顔を見せた。
    Starting with the play in Tokyo, the stage performance will then tour the whole country until the end of March, reaching Osaka, Hiroshima, Fukuoka, Kitakyushu and Aichi. "There are also places I have never traveled to before, so I'm really excited about it", she added while showing a smile.

---
    News source: https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/201911220000358.html
    Stage play's official Twitter: https://twitter.com/tsuminonai_uso
    Official website: https://www.tsuminonaiuso.com/

「罪のない嘘~毎日がエイプリルフール~」あらすじ
    "Tsumi no Nai Uso ~ Mainichi ga April Fools ~" - Plot synopsis

[​IMG]

<嘘>も方便。物事をうまく進めるためには、ちょっとした<嘘>は必要なもの…。
    Even lies justify the means. To make matters go ahead smoothly, a tiny little lie can be necessary...

ある日の午後、高級マンションの1室。以前この部屋の持ち主だった鏑木が、テレビの修理屋を装ってやってくることから始まる。彼は妻子と別れ、今は愛人と暮らしているが、娘が婚約者を連れてくることに。そこで、4日前まで住んでいたこのマンションで会うために一芝居=<嘘>をつくことを思いついたのだ。
    On the afternoon of one day, in the apartment of one high-class building. It all begins with Kaburagi, the previous owner of that room, coming in disguised as a television repairman. Estranged with his own wife and children, he currently lives with his own mistress, but then his daughter decides to bring over to her place her fiancee. At this point, he thinks of devising a little trick, a lie, in order to go meet them in the building where he used to live until 4 days prior.

ところが、今の居住者の鴨田夫妻が留守の時間帯を調べて入りこんだはずなのに、次々に夫妻が帰宅してきてしまう。そのうえ、マンション自治会の副会長夫妻や不動産屋、鏑木の前妻や愛人、ついには娘の婚約者の両親までが、入れ替わり立ち替わりやってきて…。ちょっとした<嘘>のはずが、繕えば繕うほどに、いつのまにか大事に…。
    However, even though he sneaked in after checking what time the current dwellers, Mr. and Mrs. Kamoda, would be absent, one after another Mr. and Mrs. Kamoda then suddenly are about to return. On top of that, the vice-president of the building's administration with his wife, and the housing agent, then Kaburagi's former wife and his mistress, and finally the parents of his daughter's fiancee -- they all come in as if by taking turns... In no time, the more he tries to dissimulate things, the more what was supposed to be a tiny little lie then turns into a serious situation...

絶体絶命のピンチ!さあ、どうする鏑木研四郎!?
    What a life-or-death conundrum! So, how will you handle it, Kaburagi Kenshirou!?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It's birthday time again.

"Riko Sugawara, who graduated from NGT48 on May 18, this year, updated her Twitter on the 23rd. On this day, she said her aspirations for her 19th birthday.

To the fans, she said, “Everyone who always returns a warm comment and encourages me, but I think there was a lot of worry and anxiety ...”. “You just feel like you ’re laughing right now?” Commented. “It was the best birthday present that I was able to receive the warm words that overflowed from everyone and greeted me with the happiness of being 19 years old.”

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2019/11/23/kiji/20191123s00041000147000c.html

Here is the original tweet (I leave it to @Cisalpine88 to translate):

EKBIKscVAAc7bmA.jpg

EKBIKsbU8AATV9t.jpg

https://twitter.com/riko__sakuranbo/status/1198036854487928833

Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 3