1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sugai Yuuka (Yukka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Lol! I know,, but i was kinda thinking when Sayanee was 15-16. That's the time her band debuted. But yeah, it's not Sayanee. It would be cool tho. Naachan had a cousin at NMB before she might have asked her for favors like 2 shot with Sayanee... Hahaha...

2. Mizukitty

Mizukitty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    That photo, based on how Naachan looks, would've been taken around in 2nd year in junior high (8th grade in American terms). I'm sure Sugai-sama wasn't 163cm by 8th grade. That said, I don't think it could've been her. They look alike, but I don't think it's Sugai-sama.

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Not that I have any opinion here, but I can think of two possibilities: 1. she grew, 2. she's bending forward. The fingers are at a backward angle, so look shorter than they are.

Are they at a zoo somewhere? I see big paw prints on a building in the background.

Yes, why do people keep finding supposed pics of Sugai? She isn't really that ordinary looking, is she?

4. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    the photo with nanase wasn't sugai sama,probably just some lookalike.
    on contrary I believe the girl who sell drinks in the softball stadium is her, maybe she wanted to have the feeling of being a peasant for once in a while

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

And maybe her family just didn't give her that much spending money, so she needed to earn it herself. She kept denying directly that she was an "ojou-sama," and perhaps she really doesn't feel like one, despite her family being well off and she herself going to an aristocrats' school.

6. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I'm going with her family owns a baseball team and they wanted her to be familiar with the some of jobs involved in running a baseball team.

7. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I think this one is Legit Sugai-sama... She said she had a part-time in a family restaurant right?

IMG_1158.PNG

A chinese family restaurant. LOL! Im sorry guys! :D

8. Atreyu

Atreyu Kenkyuusei

Considering the recent private photos I was expecting some highclassed and well decorated Japanese restaurant, but you just made my day with this.

• Like Like x 1
  9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Photo from Yukka's blog today. Tom Santa:

mobluUtzI_640.jpg

And I have to include this silly but surprisingly beautiful shot of Yukka herself. Click for full size (fuller than the pic of Tom, if you download it):

mobD1duoq.jpg

11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

12. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    From UTB

15591060_245926972503514_275343153031848225_o.jpg

Mod Note: Please use thumbnails when photos exceed our size limits.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  13. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
  14. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

after watching Keyakizaka's first concert , i think Sugai-sama makes my favorite list haha

15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Her weeping (and then very gradually regaining control) during the last talk section elevated her to the holy ranks of the Keyakizaka goddesses (for me, Hirate and Neru; Suzumoto is my oshi, but she's a human).

Here' Sugai's photo from her Monday blog post:

mobRRye5l.jpg

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  16. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    I want her "Yes!" as my text alert :lol:

17. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Check into Google.sugai sama had buffet in imperial hotel.its 5 star hotel with cheapest room 500 usd.sasuga ojousama

• Like Like x 1
  18. geradix

geradix Kenkyuusei

Actually, it is about half that (USD250-300) for standard room if you are on a corporate rate.

It is one of Tokyo's finest hotels, with a great history and tradition. Used mainly by the old political / business elites. So yeah, if Sugai's family uses it regularly, it does support her image as ojou-sama.

19. Tiberius

Tiberius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    How can you say that ? I mean i didn't see hotel name that she mentioned.

20. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    She mention in the last keyakitte episode,..Survey about place in Tokyo you recommended,.