Sugai Yuuka (Yukka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Kairi65

Kairi65 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    YUUKAA~~~!!! :cry2:

to see yuuka do obstacle race(i have no idea what it is called)....can't believe one of my wish this year got granted so early! :cute:

wow, i got nervous just by watching it, wonder how yuuka felt...and yes, seeing her in full gear really change the aura. it made my heart thump. when she was riding the horse, i thought i was in the age of england nobles/aristocrat or something. my respect and admiration for her went super high when i saw her fell from the horse. i mean, she went right back up (even apologized!) and quickly continue the training(well, after dusting the sand on her attire) which is very much different than how i see people when this kind of thing happen to them. i had to admit the coach was strict but seeing yuuka cried and saying she was fine really made me root for her (i don't think i ever see her frown in this vid. i might have missed it but to see how she kept smiling and motivating herself to keep going is just...). however, i'm glad it wasn't all serious business and show other side of yuuka as well. i always forgot that she's in university at the moment so when i saw her doing her thesis made me see her student side. i have to admit though, her ponkotsu side caught me unexpected :blush: . on her first try...to get 1010 points and 7th place no less! :1st:

on a side note, did they played saimajo during yuuka's? if it true, i bet the song gives a boost in yuuka.

and OOT, i had a good laugh on the captain's "Yahoo! News ni shite kudasai" :lol:

2. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    One more thing, I really appreciate the fact that she has the opportunity to demonstrate that her horse riding skills are not just a gimmicky feature added to attract fans. I can't help but compare this to Ikuchan's skills in playing piano. Both actually possess the skills, and not in a rudimentary level at that!

3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Her blog post about the event is quite moving: she is at her courteous aristocratic best, apologizing for her faults and thanking everyone, starting with the horse Terekishio, which she says and others confirm is a fine jumping horse. She thanks the coaches for their patience, and says the main coach rode in the Olympics. She says she got not just excellent coaching, but good physical training techniques, too. She speaks of her admiration for Kahara Tomomi's ride. She thanks people for coming to support her, especially Habu, Neru and Fuu-chan. Unfortunately, the post is just too long for me to want to translate completely. But here are some photos from it, including one of Neru and Fuu-chan at a meal given by K46 staff who accompanied them.

mobj8fUU7.jpg mob6r2cjS.jpg mobS1e9nM.jpg

Some comments on 2channel from people who say they ride and know about riding say that the horse did a lot of the work, being really a good jumper. But for Sugai to get as good as she was in only three weeks is an accomplishment. She says in her post that she learned the appeal and the difficulty of jumping, and if she gets the chance again, she wants to approach it seriously -- which I think means with lots more training. There is no doubt this was set up by the TV station and K46 management, but they couldn't have done it if Sugai-sama was not a capable rider and didn't have the courage we saw. She apologized for those times she was hesitant to take a jump, saying that it was possible to be injured and that would cause trouble for Keyakizaka46.

4. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm still amazed at how majestic Sugai-sama looks in that riding gear. I mean, I know she's beautiful but... OMG, she looks hundred times better. I'm also proud of her being so humble. :inlove:

Regarding possible accident, I'm indeed rather surprised that management would take that risk. Horse-riding related injuries can be severe (e.g. what happened to Christopher Reeves). On the other hand, it probably shows that they know exactly how capable Sugai-sama is in horse-riding.

5. Titidus

Titidus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yonetaninanami
    Watching Sugai-sama horse riding give nostalgic feeling. As the first video (beside Saimajo mv) i watched about keyaki is her pv. Her beauty level just boost the max when she together with the horse. Sugai just pretty cute with the horse. Being sweet and thinking about the horse first.

I'm still amazed with the fact she is capable rider. Like 2ch says, it might because her partner, but Sugai is also doing her best. Looking at how hesitant she is on training, but ended up on 7th place. I believe its not only because the horse.

6. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    BTW, since it's mentioned that Sugai-sama is starting to write her thesis, does it mean that she'll get her degree this year? I wonder what she will do after graduation... will she graduate from Keya, too? :( Will she concentrate on her idol career? Will she become a teacher? (I think no male students in her class would even remember what she taught... they'll spend the whole semester gawking at her beauty... [hehe]).

7. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    She'll inherit the family business and turn it into a multi-billion dollar company about horses.

8. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    What is sugai's major?
    Education?

Sent from my Andromax C46B2H using Tapatalk

9. SRyuuji

SRyuuji Kenkyuusei

10. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    A fan-art (if photoshoped painting can be categorized as a fanart) of Sugai.

I think it was inspired by a scene in her jumping horse competition.
    Idk about the original painting, but is this a painting of Napoleon Bonaparte riding his horse?

In this pic, I imagined her as a leader (i know there isn't captain in keyaki yet, but she's fans-assumed keyaki captain now) of revolutionary troop which is keyakizaka46, who is trying to make revolution about idol image.
    With 1.000.000 horse power she'll crush the enemies, lol...

Disclaimer: i just uploaded, not my work.

[​IMG]

11. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    @zurichtime The artist should have replaced the soldiers in the background's heads with Hirate, Nagahama, etc.'s heads.

12. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    The Painting is Jacques-Louis David's "Napoleon Crossing the Alps"

• Like Like x 1
  13. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    In an attempt to raise awareness of Sugai sama character, i write a little something as introduction. Not real information but more how i perceive her as a fan

Noblesse x Flower : Sugai sama story

14. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Nicely written. Captures the essence of what most fans, IMHO, think about Sugai-sama. Well done.

15. Babyshiba

Babyshiba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    A E S T H E T I C.

mobpk7oIv.jpg mobAZeFiM.jpg mobEE4GAG.jpg mob6cQRxo.jpg mobxJ5oOm.jpg mobCcEBhl.jpg

from her latest blog update

16. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    OMG... How come someone can be so regal and hot? :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. zurichtime

zurichtime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Great writing! Yeah, it cover pretty much sugai's image as the ojou-sama of the group. Her gracefulness, and nobleness nake her stand out :)

Btw, i like this part. :)
    Strong closing.

"Idols is not about running away from reality, it is about cheering up and facing our responsibilities with a positive mindset."

18. Aozora

Aozora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    “Whoever claims to be noble must conduct himself nobly.”
    So true.
    Thanks for that lovely blog. Almost brought tears to my eyes. :cry2:

19. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Currently, I think Neru and Sugai-sama are the two members who prominently embody Keyakizaka46's motto. Amazing young ladies.

20. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I think i should have talked a little bit more of her horsemanship contest to show this noble aspect of her. She has such a serious attitude, but isn't afraid to show her feelings and that what makes her so great.

I read somewhere she's in last year of college, which is 4 years after graduation. We probably won't see her in the 5th single, a period when she will have to focus on her end of the year paper.

I'm relieved that she wouldn't have to graduate because of work! After her paper she will have more free time to do both horsemanship and idol. I'm ready to give her some slack any time she needs it. (i really want her to stay)