1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sugai Yuuka (Yukka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Much of the show is transcribed here. Here's the core of what she says about the driver. I think the transcription is correct:
    • 平手「・・・え、どうなったのそれ?」
    • 菅井「え、結局〜、なんか、家の運転してくれる方に電話借りてやったんだけど。」
    • 平手「あ〜。ふっ(笑)」
    Sugai: (approximatey) "Well, in the end, I borrowed a phone from the person who comes to drive for us."

2. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Hi, i get into sugai yuuka a lot these days, and so I find this one video of sugai yuuka playing resident evil 7 (biohazard 7), i think its cute so i english sub it. I hope you don't mind i save it here

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  3. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

@akbdaisuki48 woaaaa at last someone subbed this video. Thank you very much!!!!

4. Aozora

Aozora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    That video was the very reason why Sugai-sama is my oshimen now.
    When I was new to Keyakizaka fandom, my initial choice was Neru because she is a beautiful girl and simple. (Other than the fact that somehow she reminded me of my AKB oshimen Yui Yokoyama of Team A). Along with Techi (because she is really a cool center) and Risa.(because I'm drawn to girls with short hair, most of my crushes are girls with short hair).
    When I watched Sugai-sama play resident evil, back in September, I found her reactions and gestures interesting and cute. Basically, I couldn't keep my mind off of her. I kept replaying that video over and over again for over a month, everyday! Lol, loser status. :^O^:

5. akbdaisuki48

akbdaisuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    ahaha this video cute enough already even without a sub
    sugai samaaaa

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

@akbdaisuki48 thanks for the sub and well done :) Sugai got some great reaction in this video playing RE7

7. James Torralba

James Torralba Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui_T8
    yaaay!!!! thanks for the sub, i really like her reactions here, which is why i made it my prof pic, haha :D

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

9. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Between the Keya 4th single debut, the Aina The End/TeddyLoid project dropping and day 2 of the NCAA Tourney; Friday is gonna be one hell of a day. Glad I took it off.

10. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

Sugai sama will absent at Laguna Music Fest. Same day as her horse riding competition

11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Good to hear that, that way she can focus on taking home the trophy for Keyakizak

12. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Thanks! The look on her face when the dad was shoving up the characters throat...priceless. She too afraid and tried not to look but instead opens her eyes so wide and end up watching the whole gory scene XD

13. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

her eyes was like those innocent person who just discovered their interest in gore scene, tried not look but end up looking anyway because curiosity :yikes::yikes:

14. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    The LA Lakers provided a helicopter for Kobe Bryant to make home games and avoid LA traffic. I don't see why Sony can't do the same for El Capitan.

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yes, but she might not be able to focus on her horse riding competition. Fans rather see her absent than have her distracted during the competition.

16. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

they aint lakers, get over it lol

i would rather have her concentrate at her competition

17. Aozora

Aozora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I would rather have her not do the competition, quite honestly, but knowing how much she loves horseback riding...I'll let it go :D:p:poop:

18. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I know Sony isn't the Lakers because I don't hate Sony with a white hot passion. My comment was bit of a joke anyway, although El Capitan repelling out of a helicopter onto the stage would be pretty awesome.

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    We joked about that before lol, i wanted to see her jump with a parachute ala London Olympic 2012

20. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

i just joking man lol

yes we joke about it before, that will be epic entrance for her