1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sugai Yuuka (Yukka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yuuka apologized in her blog that she will be absent in Laguna. She also said that she asked to be allowed to attend both event but sadly was told that she won't make it in time for Laguna.

"If only i have two bodies" she writes.

C7K_EhaVoAAoS9A.jpg
    Also, from next BLT

2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Hmm. I wonder if any Hiragana is in a position to sub for her? The way Neru did for Aoi and, I think, Shii-chan once each?

3. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

^

Popularity wise it should be Katoshi. But if performance wise, maybe Kagechan

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  5. Aozora

Aozora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    C7z6rQ1VUAAto7x.jpg
    https://twitter.com/adadgjmgjm/status/845826477438337024
    Found this on twitter. This is most likely where her horse-jumping competition will be.
    Also new blog photos...talking about even though she won't make it to laguna fes with the rest of the members, she hopes fans will support both events. (google translated lol)
    mobGz0ShA.jpg mobLuiqF4.jpg

6. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

@Aozora today isn't it? hope she can win the competition.

is laguna fest aired live? if yes, can you give me info where i can watch it online?

Thankyou :D

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I think it's aired for VR, but i'm not sure.

I wish her all the best! Go get 'em, Capt!

8. Eurekka

Eurekka Kenkyuusei

Godspeed Sugai sama ;), hope she can bring back the prize :1st:

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  10. Aozora

Aozora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    :eek::cry2::cold: exactly the reason why I'm against her doing any of these competitions. :rant::wall:

@naggi I wish I knew...sorry.

11. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

i hope she is not got any severe injury :(

@Aozora nah, it's ok man :D

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    She falls right into the obstacle, so there might be bruises but from the reports i'm seeing nothing big/fatal.

EDIT: A little disappointed that many fans did not heed Official's notification that taking pictures and videos are not allowed as it might scare the horses. I don't know whether it will affect today's result, but what happen happened already (Plus like 2/3 of the participant falls over as well).

Otsukare, Capt! I hope she doesn't blame herself too much for today's result and will train to do better next time! :banana:

13. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Just to clarify some things, management of keyakizaka wrote on their blog that photos, videos, running and screaming are not allowed because the event is an ordinary event and not a keyakizaka event. Although in general, photos and videos are allowed because there are family members/friends of riders taking videos and photos. Press also were there taking photos. So the "taking pictures and videos are not allowed as it might scare the horses" is not true because the actual competition is far from the audience (even the waiting area for the horses were far) And as far as I know people are also not allowed to be near the horses' stables. But yes it would have been better if fans had followed the rules. Me and some sugai fans I know didnt take photos.

She had a good start, was already at 500 points under 30secs but at one of the obstacle, her horse, instead of jumping, suddenly stopped and sugai's momentum carried her, thus falling down. She hit her back to one of the poles of the obstacle. Obviously she was hurt as I saw her struggled to stand up but she quickly walked towards her horse, rode it again as if she wasn't hurt at all. As she exited, I saw her crying. And was still crying while being interviewed. After a few minutes she went back to her smiling self and supported Kahara. When they were on their way back to their horses' stable, Sugai passed right in front of me, saw and waved at me. This kinda relieved me that every thing is OK. I will go to her handshake 2 weeks from now and will confirm if she had any injuries.

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Thanks for the report @wahoho !

Yeah it was going very well for her, she even jumped the Joker once right? I hope members could comfort her

16. naggi

naggi Kenkyuusei

@wahoho thank for the report. I envy you [hehe]

For photo, i think you not allowed to use flash. Horse will startle.

17. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Yes she jumped the joker once, and 2 more obstacles before falling down. If she went with that pace and jumped another joker, she wouldve easily surpassed 1000. But her opponents were really good. Iirc, there were already 3 riders with 1000+ before her and one of them had 1500 points (jumped 3 jokers!!). It was a tough competition but for sure she learned a lot from this experience.

18. Tiberius

Tiberius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    @wahoho
    Thanks for the report. I thought she didn't get anything injury although she fell out of horse. She just stood up quickly and endure her pain i guess in front of fans. I heard that many fans of her saw that match.

19. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Hopefully nothing more than her pride was hurt, but I do wonder if incidents like this will make management gun shy about allowing her to continue show jumping.

20. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Before joining keyakizaka46 I've heard she good at horse riding. Maybe become keyakizaka member and public figure she has much more pressure to do her best and not enjoyed her riding like' before. that's way she's a bit rushing and then failing.