1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sugai Yuuka (Yukka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    TBF, I'm not sure how much her fall had to do with being in Keya. It's simply a thing that happens in the sport. I'm no expert, but I will watch it every 4 years during the Olympics (along with about 50 other sports I only watch every 4 years), but my understanding is what happened to her today is the most dangerous aspect of show jumping and not uncommon.
    Basically a horse has a mind of it's own and may decide it's not comfortable with a jump and stop suddenly, if the rider doesn't catch this and he/she is instead leaning forward into the jump physics takes over and the rider keeps going at galloping speed head first over the front of the horse. It's the head first part that makes it really dangerous.

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

there are certain risk factors in any sports and in show jumping a rider could fall and hit the fence to cause serious injury.
    the horse could be going as fast as 50 km/h and the rider will be injury if the horse stop suddenly before the fence.

there are 59 death confirmed between 1993 and 2015 related to these equestrian events in the world. so its about 2.68 death per year.

http://theconversation.com/why-the-long-face-just-how-risky-is-horse-riding-58778

3. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Looking in to more it seems that the jumps are performed at a canter (16-27 kmh/10-17 mph). I don't think a typical show jumping course has the space overall or the space between jumps to allow for a horse to achieve a full gallop. The cross country jumping mentioned in the article seems even more dangerous because the horse achieves higher speeds and the jumps are higher than the show jumping Sugai competes in.

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In her latest blog post, after the show, Sugai can't mention anything about the result, including the fall, because it's going to be revealed on TV later. But she thanks people for coming to support her and thanks all her coaches. I was a little disappointed that she didn't specifically thank the Hiragana members who came (Takamoto, Ushio, Mirei). But I was glad that there was at least no hint about any injury.

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  6. Aozora

Aozora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Nice! She will host it with Hori Miona. Very much excited! :drool:

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    No they are hosting different show at different time. It's solo, Yuuka only show!

8. Aozora

Aozora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Oh I see, wow even better. But would have been awesome if they were both hosting a show together. :^O^:

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Seems to say "Rekomen" is a three-hour "live" show Monday through Thursday nights every week, on the big Bunka Housou radio network. The show's home page says Yukka will be on every Monday from midnight to 1 am. It describes her as a calm and gentle ojou-sama and says it will be a healing start to the week. The Oricon promo mentions she has trouble saying "ka" words (?) and that she wants to become able to talk more smoothly.

It seems from the official site that there's male host "Otenki Nori," who can be a bit stupid, that the show is funny, involves punishment games and segments like love advice, and can sometimes get a bit "H".

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017
  11. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  12. Aozora

Aozora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    this thread has turned cold :cold:

mobaAL8fQ.jpg mobgGZtqy.jpg mobGOkRIG.jpg mobJCU8Of.jpg mobJlkFrx.jpg mobLkCNWR.jpg mobrM9T6Z.jpg mobs1Aghc.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here

how to listen to sugai-sama's radio show?! :(

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Publicity photo from radio show she has a segment on, with the main host. Oh, man, does the Captain look good here or what?

cb0eec81-s.jpg

See Monday night's show above (she's on every Monday night from midnight to 1 am; this seems to be only a half-hour). They keep saying it's a live broadcast, so maybe it is. The host speaks sooo quickly, but Sugai is keeping up. Except maybe for that lovely excited edge in her voice that I haven't heard before, lol.

Looks as if someone will be posting it to YouTube every week. Search on "菅井友香 「レコメン!」" and set filters to "upload date" and it should appear high in the list.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Koike, and now Yuuka. I really love how the girls are getting solo work there and there.

Starting with one step, you get more experience for the future.

Yuuka is someone i admire. How can she manage captaincy, radio show, horseback competition and university? Behind this lovely smile stand a quite strong woman.

15. haruppiheart

haruppiheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Just dropped by to check out KAP10

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    To everyone surprise yesterday night, Yuuka revealed on radio that she actually have cat allergy!!

She talked about it in her blog http://www.keyakizaka46.com/s/k46o/diary/detail/9008?ima=0000&cd=member

Yes, she have cat allergy, but she loved cats so much she endured it lol. She also hoped that she could heal it by making contact with cats (Especially her beloved Tom). The symptoms are not bad, just itchy eyelids and neck.

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

wow i dont know how Sugai could endured it with cat allergy #Impossible :worthy::worthy:

19. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    That's actually a trend... kind of...

I have like 4 friends who officially have Cat Allergy, but they have cats, one of them having like 4 cats in her house. All of them said that is fine, as long you keep the cats clean and your house more clean, also, all of them seems to develop a "immunity" to its own cats... but if you came close with an other cat, the symptoms will kick in.

20. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    More often than not, people don't have a "cat" allergy, but they're allergic to the pollen and dust that the cats carry in their fur. Which is why when you keep your own cat clean, and your house clean from excess fur that falls out, the symptoms aren't so strong or barely there. I have two cats and due to my hay fever and asthma it can get tough, but as I said, keeping both your pets and your house clean should lessen the "cat allergy" symptoms. If she had an actual cat allergy, she wouldn't be able to own her cat, or at the very least, wouldn't be able to properly look after it, since cats like to lick things a lot and can bite/scratch their owners when they're playing with them.
    So i wouldn't worry about her. I'm going to assume her cat sleeps on her bed right next to her as she sleeps, which is cute, but not good for the symptoms [hehe]