1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sugai Yuuka (Yukka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Sugai-san dropped her phone in the bath and it stopped working. She says she wants to have long baths, but she basically isn't a person who likes to do that, so she works on her blog and such when she's there. She has a waterproof case for it, but when she went to Nagoya for the handshake event, she forgot it at home. When she got up from the bath (at the hotel) -- plop -- in the phone went! It was a shock.

She told the story on her radio broadcast Monday evening, saying that the phone was at a good repair shop. She apologized to her fans for the interruption to her blog, but hoped they would wait until the phone is repaired.

2. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Still one of my favorite revelations in Keya kake, I had to google Karuizawa after this aired then lol
    [​IMG]

3. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    @Tuturu lol!!! love their reactions, need to rewatch that episode
    i remembered when they revealed her background i was like wow! a REAL ojousama is in keyakizaka46, even more so when pictures of her before joining k46 came out, her working part time as a drinks vendor at a baseball game and at disneyland as woody,,,,, undercover princess!!

4. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @hmmero Her horseback riding alone made me thought this girl's rich! Then this happened lol yes that part time is a gem and that cosplay suits her well :^O^:

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Sugai says in her blog (Japanese) that during a break in filming, she went and stayed overnight at Habu's house, to play Biohazard 7. Here she is with the Habu family's dog Roku-chan, whom she says took to her right away. She says that Habu's many figures made her feel relaxed, but that the high-quality video made the game even more frightening, so that she really didn't make any progress. She played Biohazard 7 Resident Evil before at a game show and videos of her doing it are so perfect for "idol plays scary game" that they are still going around.

mobhgQX6p.jpg

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

A classic new photo from Yukka's blog. And another including an old friend.

mobYNmbH3.jpg mobwfTCEb.png

That first photo is glorious: Yukka full of life. In the second one, she looks like another confused cat.

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

9. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    love love love fanarts of Sugai. her horse-riding uniform is so cool

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Sugai and Habu

[​IMG]

source

Sugai on radio (6-5-2017)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yukka has been appointed a "Special Ambassador of Equestrianism" by the Japan Equestrian Federation. There's something written by her and a brief video on this page .
    ambassador_special.png sugai_signw.jpg

In other recent Yukka news, she has said on the radio that when she was participating in the Keyakizaka (i.e., Toriizaka) auditions, she didn't tell her parents until the eve of the final choice (that would be the fourth round of auditions). She kept up her participation in the equestrian club at college, too. (source)

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Video From oricon channel

if the video does not show watch the video here

14. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    1:37 [hehe] the reporter asking about her "ojousama" status and as always sugai-sama with her usual denial response.
    Q: Reason why you are not an "ojousama"
    Sugai: "I really like to go to places like supermarkets, It makes me happy when the supermarket has sales and discounts."

15. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    She will be promoting the "charm of equestrian" to promote equestrian games for the upcoming Tokyo Olympics

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Aren't you glad she's in Keyakizaka46?

tumblr_or68wd4VyG1vlp6rao3_1280.jpg tumblr_or68wd4VyG1vlp6rao1_1280.jpg

I believe she's had a good influence both inside the group and for its image in the eyes of people outside: extremely hard-working; self-controlled; elegant; gentle but firm; ponkotsu (but not too much). An aristocrat in the true sense.

• Like Like x 1
  17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Akanen and Sugai

[​IMG]

source

Akanen and Sugai on showroom (6-16-2017)

if the video does not show watch the video here

backup : here

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

edit:

Sugai on radio (6-19-2017)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

source

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Here are two photos from Habu's blog of Sugai preparing for her Showroom. On the whiteboard she has "captain" inside a heart; horse "100 thousand horsepower!" and cat "Tom"; "welcome" between hearts; and a list of things to talk about: "Eccentric; Music Station; question corner; thoughts in the group's second year; things they want to try; dreams." These are the solid, straightforward plans that Neru half-derailed. Click to enlarge.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

20. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    And everyone ignore it. Her showroom not fun as fuuchan but got more viewers and Towers. Maybe her father worked behind this.