1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sugai Yuuka (Yukka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by nakotteiijan, Nov 2, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2016
  2. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Damn close, lol

I hope they will really do 2shot in the backstage afterward. lol

3. HogwartsHokage

HogwartsHokage Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odanana
    Dang it you two, just get together and get a 2-shot already! XD

But seriously though, seeing Yuuka and Sayanee in the same performance is already a good start. :)

4. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Yuuka on balance ball @8:58 :inlove:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2016
  5. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

epic spicy food challenge in episode 41 and Yuuka was in the final 4

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

here is Yuuka individual video from 2nd single

[​IMG]

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av5686721/

credit: uploader

group photo after finishing the tv drama shooting

[​IMG]

http://mdpr.jp/photo/detail/2064256

here are some photos from TIF2016

[​IMG]

https://tokyopopline.com/archives/66275

TIF2016 (8-6-2016)

http://48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-4849.html

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av5685904/

nice chibi fanart of Moriya and Yuuka from the outfit in TIF2016

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/sansuke46/status/763291795425931264
    credit : sansuke46

Last edited: Aug 11, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

In Habu Mizuho's blog today, she thanks Yukka for her hard work as MC for the four performances over the weekend at TIF. She says Yukka made voluminous notes and went over them again and again. "This one of the things I love about her. Thank you, as always." Here's an intentionally blurred-out sample of Yukka's notebook for the events:

mob8dsJFC.png

8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Sunday, on the anniversary of the formation of Keyakizaka46, Yuuka's family took her back to Keyakizaka (the street), to regain the feeling she had a year ago, as she said in her blog.

mobKbzdVK.jpg mob12ehFU-600web.jpg

In her blog post, she expressed herself elegantly and completely, talking about the irreplaceability of the members of K46, about how they depended on staff, Takahiro (she singled him out) and fans. About how she hoped to get closer to the new members and work together as a group of 32. About how they will work hard to get better and climb the walls they will find before them. She said the other members of K46 were like her family, that they knew each other's strengths and weaknesses, and loved each other.

No doubt her family took her out to an expensive restaurant, of which there are many in that area. It has been good to see Yuuka come to terms with her family's status. She no longer tries to hide it. It is part of her, and she can admit it without pride or shame. Or at least without too much of either, lol.

9. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It looks as if Yukka will be getting a regular gig on "horse-racing news variety program" Umazuki. The hosts have also included an idol before, first Kojima Haruna of AKB48, then Shiraishi Mai of Nogizaka46. Yukka's love of horses makes her almost perfect for this -- except for the fact that equestrianism and horse racing are very, very different worlds.

Maybe she was preparing for the show when she was reading this book called "World History of the Horse." Neru posted the pic in her blog. Looks like a library book, from the label on the spine.

mobtShC2p.jpg

Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  10. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    It will be great for her if she could rank with Haruna and Maiyan.

11. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's cool that she's on it but make no mistake, Umazuki is a gambling show, not a horse racing show. It's dominated by a certain male culture I wouldn't really like to subject her to, but she's 20 so she should be able to handle herself.

12. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    What do you mean with "a certain male culture"?

13. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    ^^ Ah, that's right. I've watched the show sometimes, and there Haruna had a segment where she bet on horses in so gambling way, lol. (I think she lost the bets terribly when I watched.) Though, I think Maiyan was like an outsider of this gamble and commented about horses in her decent way. If Yukka will appear this show, she could follow Maiyan way.

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's kind of like conversation you'd have at a bar. Beyond just horse racing, you often hear topics that would usually be banned for Nogizaka members.

15. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

That kind of things is usually talked off-air, and only subtly mentioned on-air. Rest assured.

16. jujuchuu

jujuchuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    I translated the Nikkei entertainment interview with Keyakizaka46 which this time focused on Habu, Neru, Akane, and Yuuka!

You can read the interview, Habu Mizuho, Moriya Akane, Sugai Yuuka, Nagahama Neru: The goals and true feelings of the members with positions in the second row. here!

Poor Sugai bruised her back preparing for the umbrella dance choreography! After reading her story I went back to look at those umbrella scenes in the music video and I feel like I can appreciate how difficult those moves actually were... perfectly getting the umbrella to flip behind you as you throw it over your back and etc... and having to learn those difficult moves while you're shooting your first drama! these girls work so hard!

[​IMG]

17. Hououin Pic

Hououin Pic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Thank you @jujuchuu, been waiting for this one.

18. miyako-dori

miyako-dori Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    ^^ Thank you for sharing the good interview. I've just finished reading it, and the last lines of Yukka is interesting to me. Before joining K46, she hadn't realised her competitive side...now I understand somehow Yukka's ladylike vibe, and also wanna see her competitive side more.

Btw, I kinda like this picture, where the tower in the back and informatory signs behind Yukka seem to suggest a girl's departure for dream... don't they?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

New blog post with Tom pics (and great pics of Akanen).

"Tom surrounded by flowers" He looks to me as if he is complaining -- either that or overwhelmed by the fragrance -- cats smell with their mouths open, I believe.

mob7KL8OC.jpg

20. hart123

hart123 Member Stage48 Donor

Repost from Keyaki thread

Koike Minami, Saitou Fuyuka, Sugai Yuuka, Moriya Akane at TOKYO GAME SHOW "Resident Evil 7 : Biohazard" Stage!

if the video does not show watch the video here

I wonder if she ever playing Playstation before.
    The way she hold the controller is just a noob lol
    Love her reactions :XD: