1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Sugamoto Yuko (Yuukosu) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    She met up with fellow HKT 1st gen, Haruka Kodama! <3 From Yuko's ig story.

Q2M050ol.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Christmas video with ex-NMB48 member Milky:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  3. hiroto

hiroto Next Girls

【2021】New Year with the dog【This year's ambitions】

明けましておめでとうございます❤︎!
    Happy New Year❤︎!

愛犬のもちときゅうと一緒に、新年のご挨拶です☺️!
    With my dogs Mocchi and Yu we congratulate you on the new year!

2021年も、よろしくお願いしますっ❤︎❤︎
    We look forward to working with you in 2021!

--------------------------------------

【Serious】The best cosmetics I've bought all 2020 year❤︎Another great year for cosmetics〜!

It's amazing to know "it suits you"...❤︎ You'll be more innocent〜!【PC】【Face type】【Skeletal diagnosis】

【PMS】Pre-menstrual discomfort、I asked him what I could do...!

こんばんは〜!
    今回は、ゼリア新薬さんとのコラボ動画です...!
    Good night ~!
    This time it's a collaboration video with Zeria Shinyaku ...!

先日、私がツイッターでPMSがつらいとツイートしていて、、。そのツイートを見て下さったゼリア新薬さんからお声がけしていただき!日本で唯一のPMS治療薬のプレフェミンさんと一緒に動画を作らせていただきました・・!
    The other day I was tweeting on Twitter about how hard PMS was for me. The other day I tweeted about my PMS woes on Twitter and was approached by Zeria Pharmaceutical who saw my tweet! I was asked to make a video with Prefemin, the only PMS treatment in Japan...!

PMS(月経前症候群)に悩んでいる方へ!
    とても素敵な動画になったので、届きますように・・!
    For those of you suffering from PMS (pre-menstrual syndrome)!
    We've made a very nice video, may it reach you...!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    "Yuko Sugamoto, a former HKT48 who is also active as a talent and entrepreneur, responded to an interview with Yorozu. The private office "KOS" was established in 2016, and the current annual sales have exceeded 700 million yen. After a sudden graduation from an idol, she made a splendid transformation after a blank period, "a turbulent 10 years". She talked about her life as a "Mote Creator" that she named herself.

Yuko has overwhelming support from young women, with about 380,000 followers on Twitter and about 500,000 on Instagram. Although she is a talent and an entrepreneur, she calls himself a "Mote Creator". The reason for this was that after graduating from HKT48, while sending out on SNS, the so-called "anti" called me "Burikko [woman or girl who acts cute by playing innocent and helpless]" and "Azatoi [calculating; sly; pushy]". "While fighting in a group when I was an idol, I've been seeking my own personality, so I thought" Burikko" was my personality. Doing it will be a personality again. That's why I started to send makeup and fashion to women as a "Mote Creator" through videos. "

"When I started a business, I had three people, a relative and a classmate from a vocational school. I didn't want to start with someone I didn't get along with."

Currently, the annual sales exceed 700 million yen. Among the graduates of the AKB48 group, she has become a worthy "earning head". When asked about Yuko's own "popularity", she immediately answered, "I'm popular!". "I think fans, regardless of gender, are popular, and I have a boyfriend, but I think they are popular," she smiled happily.

In late May, the authentic protein drink "La protein" will be released in collaboration with fashion magazine "CanCam". "There were so many proteins that only looked like 'for men who are exercising'. I wanted to deliver them to young women who never drank protein. Protein is important for women as well," she said.

f2ab4e4dd0b18d492206d7fbbdfd406c_640px.jpg

695bf115ef637bb0ba6bd40e5a4a2a89_640px.jpg

16017398f376dba504e44be09114ae27_640px.jpg

https://yorozoonews.jp/article/14342354

Article in CanCam

It would be nice to have protein for girls. "How to enjoy new protein" from Yuko

Influencer Yuko strike CanCam is protein "made in collaboration La protein trial of" BOX is 4 May 23 release start in days. In commemoration of that, we asked Yuko a lot about how to enjoy protein!

- milk tea, green tea, peach, Which is your favorite?
    I've been asked a lot about this, but I really can't choose! (Laughs) I love them all! Since the nutrients contained in each taste are different, you may choose according to your physical condition. "Because it's during the menstrual period, let's make milk tea containing folic acid and iron! With the feeling. If you drink it instead of breakfast, it's a refreshing peach. Matcha is like a sweet when you divide it with milk, so you can drink it like a snack.

I like to put protein in smoothies. It's delicious and easy to get nutrition. If you want to make a smoothie with La protein, we recommend adding banana and raw almonds to the matcha flavor. Adding bananas will make you feel more hungry, so it's perfect for breakfast ♡ After that, add peach and kiwi (put the whole skin with emphasis on nutrients!), Orange, and perilla as an accent, and it's fruity. Anyway, it looks delicious. Cookies are recommended for arranging milk tea! Based on oatmeal, add nuts and honey to enjoy sweets without feeling guilty.

0021-1-500x333.jpeg

0071-1-500x333.jpeg

https://cancam.jp/archives/961411

much more text and more pictures in both articles.

5. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    She recorded a video with Yukirin! They compared what was in each others make up cases. Yuki also uploaded a video with Yuko on her YT channel.

Yukosu also attended HKT48's 10th Anniversary concert. It's touching that even though she left the group so long ago (and wasn't in the group for very long), she still has such strong ties to 48 Group. Especially because she's so busy, in addition to her YouTube and La Protein as mentioned above, she's created a skin care line (YOAN) and a brand of contact lenses (Chuu's me). She's also chief advisor for the web talent management company 321 Liver.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    And now she'll be a guest at Kansai Collection 2022 alongside Hitomi Honda. Can Yukosu just join AKB48 17.5 generation please? :hehe:

20220513_075619~2.jpg

7. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    With Chori on Chori's YT channel.

9. lionel90