1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Summer Sea - A Hirajima Natsumi Worship Blog

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by tokaikko, Oct 6, 2008.

1. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

I recently started a worship blog for Nacchan called Summer Sea. I'm always linking to pictures of Nacchan in the Jpop chatroom I go on (which is mostly filled with Hello! Project fans) and talking about how awesome she is, but no one really pays much attention to what I say about her, so I figured that this would be the best way to promote her around the general Jpop blogging community. I also just really wanted to spend more time talking about her and sharing videos and pictures of her, because she's just that awesome. <3 I took the name from the meaning of the kanji for her first name, got everything hosted by Ray, the same guy who hosts garnetjester's blog (he hosts my main music blog, as well), and boom, Summer Sea. I hope you'll come take a look!

This really is just a worship blog, though. Worship blogs = mediaspamming, in my book. I do have some more in-depth reviews of AKB stuff, but they're at my regular music blog, Wings of My Heart, which is getting a huge revamp soon, for the record. xD And I've also been uploading Nacchan videos to the Youtube account Ganbarinacchan. Okay, I'm done now. xD

2. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Yay! I was wondering when you where going to announce it here... I'm not a huge Nacchan fan, but she's adorable nonetheless, good luck with your project!

3. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Good luck with your blog! I've noticed it every once and in a while on International Wota, and I love seeing new stuff on Nacchan!

4. Shokora

Shokora Kenkyuusei

I like Nacchan's personality more then I like her looks, so some of those posts were interesting :)

5. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ Thanks, guys!

I took 125 screencaps of Nacchan in Inochi no Tsukaimichi...manually in VLC while looking for shots to use for my sig and avatar....XDD. Anyway, I put them in a Photobucket slideshow, but I had to link to it from my blog. I want to look into using something else that would let me embed the slideshow onto my blog. Flickr does that, right?

Here's the slideshow, anyway. And if you check the blog, I posted five of the screencaps in a couple of entries. If it wasn't already obvious how happy I am that she was all over this performance...xD.

6. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Great screen caps! Your title of 'worship blog' is completely befitting.

7. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Thanks! XD The layout I'm using is actually a template my blogs' host has been using for all of his various worship blogs, haha. For example, Shinoda Mariko dot com. I've finally managed to get him liking some AKB idols after months of exposing him to them xD.

8. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Oh, you're right! And I think you've persuaded him a ton. Ray has posted oodles of AKB48-related stories on AW... but he hasn't updated for a little while...

9. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

He gets pretty busy, being a dad and working and all. I'm glad I got him into Miichan, though. I just hope that Summer Sea brings some more of the Int'l Wota crowd over to the Nacchan camp, since everyone on wotachat tends to ignore me when I post the links to random pictures of her. XD

10. Kira

Kira Kenkyuusei

i will support with your project tokaikko_x, keep update her pic, she become more c-ute when i see her in akb48+10 and B3 :)

11. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ Thanks, Kira! I'm hoping to post up some pictures of her and Fujie later tonight.