1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Summer Tour 2017

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by cryspower, May 3, 2017.

1. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    not free, its a subsciption . and you have to be a resident in Japan. also you need to be get one of AU, Softbank or Docomo(or affliates) voice subscription plan(that's why need to be a resident).
    the only other way is via general sales which isn't announced yet.
    auction sites also possible, but pls be aware that each ticket will have name printed on it. and with the announced 100% ID check few months back, this is a dangerous method , you may not be able to get in and lose your money as well.

2. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    @cryspower Thanks for the in depth response. Guess i'll just wait for the general sale and hope I can score tickets. I am trying to get into Mayuyu grad concert on the 31st. My planned trip to Japan ends up working well for these 2 concerts. I guess the hard part now is actually getting the ticket.

3. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    I checked Manepa and it's like a debit card, is my understanding correct?
    when you say affiliate do you mean MVNO? I'm with docomo but it's mvno, how much is the monthly subscription for the mobile? thanks in advance

4. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    manepa is a pay card or something like that. details i don't know.
    you can try to get a docomo login id, go to their website and try registering for one. if your number works, then probably you can try getting the subscription for the mobile membership. its about 300 yen per month if i am not wrong.

5. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I have read that if you going to try the Manepa route, it is best not to. because it will take too long for you to even receive your Manepa card to try to get tickets with. I could be wrong.

6. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Actually AKB concerts are easier to apply for foreigners. Just need the akb mobile app and a subscription. But that's for another forum topic. Just that how I wished it was available for nogizaka as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I just wish it is like America... Ticket goes on sale. Try to be first to buy it before it runs out. Afterwards try to buy it from scalpers or other 3rd party sites that resell the ticket at a higher price...

and yes, I do have an account on akb ticket website to try to score tickets. Have not been successful at all...

8. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    so does 46/48g concerts always need you to be member before you can buy a ticket? does they do public sales where you can buy it in malls, ticket booth or online without being a member?

9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Japan is a bit different because of the balloting pre sales system. after most of the seats are sold, before the concert, there's also a seat balloting/lottery that will be done . Nogizaka concert arena seats best ballot chances will normally go to the ones that won the 1st round of balloted mobile members pre sales. no one knows their seats until they received their tickets normally about a week before the concert.
    when it comes to general sales, it is 1st come 1st served. and be prepared to be frustrated rather trying to login to the ticket page for 30-90mins . yes, unless you give up early, pls have 1-2 hours just to be trying to get a ticket.
    at least groups like AKB and Nogizaka do have general public sales. there are some ultra popular groups such as Johnny's groups that 85-90% are sold to only fan club members. and foreigner's mostly have to get off auctions.
    AKB48 - not a fan club/mobile member but need to be at least a akb48 ticketing site member. usually, they don't have public sales. they do have public balloting sales, but even that you need to be ticketing member which is free of charge. subscribed mobile app/mobile members gets at least 1 more balloting chance before public. they normally also have a "waiting queue ballot" system in case there are some successful applications don't pay for tickets in time.
    Nogizaka46 - no need to be member as well, but you need to get Rakuten ticketing site membership(which is free as well) when they open for public sales, unless they change later on. they also sell via ticket pia and e-plus for smaller concerts. Tokyo Dome ones should probably be only Rakuten though.

• Like Like x 1
  10. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Also another tip, don't bother with resellers. With all Nogizaka concerts now, each person gets ID checked. Even the guest person. Each person can buy max of 2 tickets (the guest name also needs to be entered during the purchase).

11. veliem

veliem Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Well... Time to open a Rakuten account haha

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

12. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    pre-orders for stuff ...
    https://www.nogizaka46shop.com/category/145
    I like the parka ...

Effort,Thanks,Smile [努力,感謝、笑顔] I'd prefer Gratitude,i'm just nitpicking <3
    with all the money they have(management/sony empire), they could've at least hire someone good in English, I'd like to do baito :lol::inlove:

13. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Google translate is to literal! ;)

I do like the member towel design. Simple white and purple makes for a decent design.

14. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    They really need to hire some designers. :glare:
    Or just let Waka or Marika to design the goods.

15. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    couldn't agree more
    i hope they'll have doiya , te-n chan and ikudork's alien <3

16. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    unless you are not in Tokyo, there's probably no need to order. just go to Tokyo Dome on the concert days, you should be able to get them. most probably they will also have presales on the 6th as well. you don't need to get a concert ticket as they are sold to general public outside the venue.

17. engshing

engshing Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    any idea when will the general sales be? i will be in Tokyo on the 8th and i really wish to be able to go to the concert.

18. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    no news yet. mobile ends on monday with results at the end of the week. which means probably only more news after that. but it probably could be 2nd round mobile presales first, following the tradition of big concerts.

19. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I applied for Dome 2nd day. Hope to win!

20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    good luck. we all need it sooner or later.